Obama late yet again.

Just more petty 'in your face' from the Petulant-in-Chief.

a.jpg

Obama was not late you idiot.

The clock and itinerary were just racist.

It's just more arrogance, I served under plenty of officers who were like that. They would sit in their office with nothing to do making their appointment sit in the reception area for 15 or 20 minutes just to make sure everyone knew who was the top dog.

Pathetic.

He respects nothing and nobody Barack Hussein....With him it's only me! me! me!:mad-61:

Unbelievable!

And this man was voted twice by the people.

Oh well.

How many Indulgences will it take to handle the extra carbon in that footprint?

He respects nothing and nobody Barack Hussein....With him it's only me! me! me!:mad-61:

Unbelievable!

And this man was voted twice by the people.

Oh well.
Only by the Gruber stupid bubble headed leftards.

Real Americans saw through that filthy little radical community organizer muslim kenyan prick since the day he appeared on the scene.

Is there a source for this information from a legitimate news source besides the Daily Caller? The New York Times, Wapo, McClatchy, or the Chicago Sun Times, is not reporting it.

Is there a source for this information from a legitimate news source besides the Daily Caller? The New York Times, Wapo, McClatchy, or the Chicago Sun Times, is not reporting it.
Are you so inept that you're incapable of using google search?

Pope Francis's Visit to the U.S.

"Obama and Biden Were Running Late for the Pope, So They Made His Plane Turn Around"

Can't read your own source? Obama wasn't late.
What part about... "Obama and Biden Were Running Late..." don't you understand?

Do you have these reading comprehension problems often?

"Obama and Biden Were Running Late for the Pope, So They Made His Plane Turn Around"

No reading comprehension problem at all. The White House disputed that reporting and Obama was there as the Pontiff deplaned. Believe what you will.

No reading comprehension problem at all. The White House disputed that reporting and Obama was there as the Pontiff deplaned. Believe what you will.
Link?

Forum List

Back