Obama leaves campaign to be with ailing grandmother

Barack Obama is going to Hawaii to be by his ailing grandmother's side. He loves her dearly and that's nice. We should all pray for his grandma to recover. Obama is a great man. If he wins, he will end the war and the recession. That's why I voted for him.

Attachments

• $160px-ObamaBarack.jpg
    $160px-ObamaBarack.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 57
From the indystar.com link

Maybe they both mean campaigning,,,,the others on their staff can keep things up and running such as web sites, ads, etc, don't you think?
Oh, thanks EZ. He's canceling his personal campaign events to visit his probably dying grandmother that is like a second mother to him. And somehow, someway, this doesn't meet with the approval of a bunch of assholes.

McCain said he was suspending his campaign, btw.

He didn't suspend his campaign...did he say he did?

He didn't suspend his campaign. He just cancelled some events to go visit his Grandmother.

That's the truth of the situation no matter how much spin some Republicans put on it.

have a little drink wit yer loser boozer buddy liberal! I posted the facts. like it or leave it. google is yer friend.

what post number was that? You have yet to post shit that even remotely suggests that anyone was "dancing on the grave of Tony Snow". So, fuck you and get back to smoking your fucking crack.

:thup:

what post number was that? You have yet to post shit that even remotely suggests that anyone was "dancing on the grave of Tony Snow". So, fuck you and get back to smoking your fucking crack.

:thup:

uh oh, the impotent whiny azzed liberal man pussy woke up! google is yer friend.

Well I did say "Get well soon Grandma"

This campaign is beginning to look like something from the movie Omen.

Though I won't be voting for obama, regardless of grandma, it will be nice if he wins.
I can quit working and live off the rich.

That's until all the rich, take all of their capital and jobs out of this country.

I smell bullshit. Hussein doesn't give a flying fuck about his family. Look at his brother starving to death in Africa.

Then again his brother isn't wealthy or connected. His grandmother must be loaded. If she was as poor as his brother he'd kick her to the curb too.

:cuckoo:

I agree, we should all pray for Obama's grandmother. All the best to her. I'm sure Obama cares deeply for her.

...but it's hard to parlay that into a reason to vote for him.

uh oh, the impotent whiny azzed liberal man pussy woke up! google is yer friend.

clearly, evidence is NOT your friend..

so, come with it.. give us the number of the post in which you gave us evidence that people were "dancing on tony snow's grave".. Or don't. I've clearly punked you out here.

and trust me.. you shit talking is like a toy poodle yapping at my pit bull replies. However, it is pretty funny watching you run away from providing evidence of your banally retarded fucking statements with such a chirpy bark.

:lol:

clearly, evidence is NOT your friend..

so, come with it.. give us the number of the post in which you gave us evidence that people were "dancing on tony snow's grave".. Or don't. I've clearly punked you out here.

and trust me.. you shit talking is like a toy poodle yapping at my pit bull replies. However, it is pretty funny watching you run away from providing evidence of your banally retarded fucking statements with such a chirpy bark.

:lol:

google is yer friend man pussy.

yeah, probably. there just seemed to be a lot of fingerpointing and accusations when mccain said he was suspending his campaign and did pretty much the same thing obama's doing. it strikes me as unfair.

maybe because McCain went on NATIONAL TELEVISION and announced "I'm suspending my campaign until a deal can be reached on the financial crisis" He said he wasnt' sure he'd debate even if a deal wasn't reached...no deal was reached and yet he debated anyway AND his surrogates and ads continued to run. Not to mention that he didn't IMMEDIATELY go to Washington like he indicated he would.

There is a huge difference between what McCain did for what can only appear as political motivation since he didn't accomplish jack during his supposed "suspension" and how he keeps mentioning it as a good thing and what Obama is doing, which is cancelling appearances at stops and no announcement made by him personally regarding suspending his campaign.

It's clear that the Obama campaign will go on, surrogates will be out, ads will be running and no one has said otherwise.

maybe because McCain went on NATIONAL TELEVISION and announced "I'm suspending my campaign until a deal can be reached on the financial crisis" He said he wasnt' sure he'd debate even if a deal wasn't reached...no deal was reached and yet he debated anyway AND his surrogates and ads continued to run. Not to mention that he didn't IMMEDIATELY go to Washington like he indicated he would.

There is a huge difference between what McCain did for what can only appear as political motivation since he didn't accomplish jack during his supposed "suspension" and how he keeps mentioning it as a good thing and what Obama is doing, which is cancelling appearances at stops and no announcement made by him personally regarding suspending his campaign.

It's clear that the Obama campaign will go on, surrogates will be out, ads will be running and no one has said otherwise.

yer soooo funnneee, every sticky little detail about what McCain did and din't say or do and not a blink about the Obama lies and evasions about Ayers and Wright. Too fucking funnnneeeee! Hypocrite

yer soooo funnneee, every sticky little detail about what McCain did and din't say or do and not a blink about the Obama lies and evasions about Ayers and Wright. Too fucking funnnneeeee! Hypocrite

:lol: We're talking about suspending campaigns. Follow along if you can. :cuckoo:

when in doubt, bring up Ayers and Wright I guess :clap2:

Methinks she will have a miraculous recovery soon after the election....

I would say you'll feel like an asshole if she dies but the truth is you'll probably say Obama had her killed to cover his tracks :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back