Obama Left Us With A Lot Of Hope

Hope we can fix the North Korea mess he left us with.

Hope we can fix the immigration mess he left us with.

Hope we can fix the ISIS mess he left us with.

Hope we can fix the healthcare mess he left us with.

I think we've had just about enough Audacity of Hope.

If that stupid libtardo left us with any more hope we'd be fucked.
I HOPE you will stop bitching and moaning and being triggered by the past and shut up and focus on the mess that our CURRENT POS in the Office is making.

LOL like your side didn't BOOOOOOOSH for 8 years.

I HOPE you will stop bitching and moaning and being triggered by the past and shut up and focus on the mess that our CURRENT POS in the Office is making.
I see it took you eight fucking years to stop blaming Bush but sure turned shit around fast this election.

Of course you don't want the fact Obama fucked everything up shoved in your face day after day. Trump is fixing Obama's messes and it forces you to face the facts. Get triggered, petunia. It becomes you.

Obama fucked up everything?? You have a strange definition of "fucked up"

Stock market tripled. There's a real fuck up. How dare he!

Bush's record deficits reduced to under a billion dollars. How could he?

20 million uninsured Americans now with health insurance giving them access to quality health care. What an incompetent!

A record setting 72 months of uninterrupted job growth, recovering the 5 million jobs lost by the Bush Administration and adding more jobs to the US economy than any President since WWII.

Peace in the Western Hemisphere for the first time in more than 100 years. What a fuck up. No money for the military industrial complex supplying wars!

Lowest crime and murder rate ever. Oh the humanity! Where does this horror end?

7 months after Trump takes office, hate crimes up 500%, Nazis and white supremacists marching in the streets chanting "The Jews will not replace us". Trading partners abandoning the US and finding other markets. Long time allies distancing themselves from the US. Russia emboldened in the Ukraine. Syria using poisoned gas - again. And the US on the brink of nuclear war with North Korea.
That is hilarious. I bet you watch a lot of CNN and MSLSD.

I don't watch either network. I haven't had cable in since 2010. I did have cable when I stayed with my daughter for a while when I was recovering from my heart attack but all CNN had on was the Malaysian airline story 24/7. Since there was never any new information it was boring at best.

LOL!!!! The previous President blamed all of his problems on the previous one. Every President inherits somethings good and bad.

Of course you don't want the fact Obama fucked everything up shoved in your face day after day. Trump is fixing Obama's messes and it forces you to face the facts. Get triggered, petunia. It becomes you.

Obama fucked up everything?? You have a strange definition of "fucked up"

Stock market tripled. There's a real fuck up. How dare he!

Bush's record deficits reduced to under a billion dollars. How could he?

20 million uninsured Americans now with health insurance giving them access to quality health care. What an incompetent!

A record setting 72 months of uninterrupted job growth, recovering the 5 million jobs lost by the Bush Administration and adding more jobs to the US economy than any President since WWII.

Peace in the Western Hemisphere for the first time in more than 100 years. What a fuck up. No money for the military industrial complex supplying wars!

Lowest crime and murder rate ever. Oh the humanity! Where does this horror end?

7 months after Trump takes office, hate crimes up 500%, Nazis and white supremacists marching in the streets chanting "The Jews will not replace us". Trading partners abandoning the US and finding other markets. Long time allies distancing themselves from the US. Russia emboldened in the Ukraine. Syria using poisoned gas - again. And the US on the brink of nuclear war with North Korea.
That is hilarious. I bet you watch a lot of CNN and MSLSD.

I don't watch either network. I haven't had cable in since 2010. I did have cable when I stayed with my daughter for a while when I was recovering from my heart attack but all CNN had on was the Malaysian airline story 24/7. Since there was never any new information it was boring at best.
That's strange.

Well...then...where do you get these crazy ideas?

Forum List

Back