Obama made my energy prices necessarily skyrocket and also my health insurance costs soared. What did President Trump do to you?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
I dont want to hear what he did to this guy or that guy, what did President Trump do to you?

Personally, he lowered my taxes, lowered my healthcare costs, lowered my gasoline costs, up until the Chinese Wuhan Virus was allowed to infect many people..

Up until recently he provided great entertainment as I watched him lie and talk to his base like they were idiots (Probably because he knows theyre idiots). However its now unfunny because of his abundant number of fuckups people are dying.

Under Obamacare, my health care costs went to zero when the system referred me to California's version of Medicaid, in which I stayed for 18 month until I transitioned to Medicare. Trump's delays in pushing for mass testing means I will have to wait longer to safely eat in restaurants, remodel rooms in my house, and borrow items from the now closed library.

Under Obamacare, my health care costs went to zero when the system referred me to California's version of Medicaid, in which I stayed for 18 month until I transitioned to Medicare. Trump's delays in pushing for mass testing means I will have to wait longer to safely eat in restaurants, remodel rooms in my house, and borrow items from the now closed library.
You are seriously full of shit.

I dont want to hear what he did to this guy or that guy, what did President Trump do to you?

Personally, he lowered my taxes, lowered my healthcare costs, lowered my gasoline costs, up until the Chinese Wuhan Virus was allowed to infect many people..
So, can you explain how president Obama did these things?

Also, healthcare costs went up 5-10% just like they do every year, so you insurance didn't go down .

And gas prices have been sky high for years until the double whammy of coronavirus and Russian price manipulation.

Plus unless you're a one percenter whatever small benefit you got from the tax bill has long since been absorbed by inflation and is about to expire anyway.

Up until recently he provided great entertainment as I watched him lie and talk to his base like they were idiots (Probably because he knows theyre idiots). However its now unfunny because of his abundant number of fuckups people are dying.
Now of course, since your IQ is only 70 or less, you did not answer the question i asked. What did President Trump do for you? Did he raise your energy costs? Did he make your healthcare unaffordable like the last guy did. Did he take away your inheritance though the death tax? I give you another chance to prove that you might be above 70 IQ but if you arent that smart, then make another idiot remark..

So you blame President Trump for the Chinese Wuhan Virus and the panic that the Democraps went into to shut this economy down?

So you blame President Trump for the Chinese Wuhan Virus and the panic that the Democraps went into to shut this economy down?
Economies throughout the world have been crippled by the coronavirus. Are you going to blame that on the Democrats too?

Economies throughout the world have been crippled by the coronavirus. Are you going to blame that on the Democrats too?

The Canadian economy isn’t crippled. We’re reopening. Lots of countries are. The ones who don’t have idiots running their response.

I fully blame the Chinese and their Wuhan Virus for allowing it to escape, the WHO for not telling us the truth, and Europe for not closing their Borders to China soon enough. But again, what has President Trump done to you, personally...Why cant you liberals tell me?

So, can you explain how president Obama did these things?

Also, healthcare costs went up 5-10% just like they do every year, so you insurance didn't go down .

And gas prices have been sky high for years until the double whammy of coronavirus and Russian price manipulation.

Plus unless you're a one percenter whatever small benefit you got from the tax bill has long since been absorbed by inflation and is about to expire anyway.

Just to reinforce your contention regarding Obama and what he said and did to harm the USA, see the attached.
Obamaantibus011320.png

I knew you effing liberals couldn't make posts without mentioning Coronavirus.

Yes.
All economies are related.
What effects the US effects the rest of the world.

Notice how not one Democrat could tell us what the President did for them or against them. Just typical i hate trump stuff, fed to them by the Lame Stream Media and the Demoncrap Party, both being the same thing.....

Forum List

Back