Obama making bid to diversify wealthy neighborhoods

You may have a problem with the people working for that Habitat group. The people that run it are supposed to check in on folks that have been chosen. If they raped the home for scrap, they need to be put in jail like any other thief. The people chosen get vetted. If the people vetting them screw up they are not good stewards of the money and need to be moved aside to help in other ways.

Vetted? Maybe in the past but not under obozo.
Habitat for Humanity is not government. You must be talking about one of the other programs.. Yes I understand the federal and state programs for the most part are shit.

What's different under obama is that his policy deliberately targets higher income areas. It's easy to promise federal grant money for public works projects in exchange for low income housing. It's not so easy when the area is so wealthy that they neither need nor want federal money.
Obama is tired of them just looting and rioting in poor neighborhoods, it his idea of fairness.

Low lifes gonna be low lifes. Don't matter where you put them, they still gonna be low life scum.

Seen it a hundred times. It never works. Never has. Never will.
Some time ago I was staying at the Hampton Inn in Gaithersburg, MD. Every time I went out to my car or to smoke, I was besieged by ?homeless? bumming cigarettes or money. I finally complained to the front desk and was informed there were 25 families from D.C. who were waiting for Section 8 housing in nearby Germantown and all had been living in the hotel for about 9 months. I haven't figured up what amount was spent by the government for those 25 rooms but I was paying $149.00 a day plus tax. Also they all had bus passes for Montgomery County public buses. Montgomery County,MD has the highest per capita income in the US so apparently Obumblefuk is setting an example there for those ultra-rich 1% bastards.

Hampton Inn? What are you a poor?

This sort of thing is already common in many cities. Poor people are given vouchers for 90% of the rent in ritzy apartments. They bring their drugs and crime and cockroaches with them.

Obama making bid to diversify wealthy neighborhoods TheHill

june 11 2015
The Obama administration is moving forward with regulations designed to help diversify America’s wealthier neighborhoods, drawing fire from critics who decry the proposal as executive overreach in search of an “unrealistic utopia.”

A final Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) rule due out this month is aimed at ending decades of deep-rooted segregation around the country.

The regulations would use grant money as an incentive for communities to build affordable housing in more affluent areas while also taking steps to upgrade poorer areas with better schools, parks, libraries, grocery stores and transportation routes as part of a gentrification of those communities.
The richer towns will say fine keep your damn money.

This has been tried before and some places will suffer for it because the problem is not neighborhood diversity it is thug mentality.

Obama is going to piss off more people leading to a republican landslide come Election Day.

OP- All neighborhoods need a house worth...no more projects. Of course, nothing happens overnight duh- also need training for tech jobs, min wage reform....etc

Welcome to the ObamaNation

Forget that other saying: the United states of America

just it :the new USSR

OP- All neighborhoods need a house worth...no more projects. Of course, nothing happens overnight duh- also need training for tech jobs, min wage reform....etc

Tech training? HAHAHA. Most blacks can't even read! What part of the moon do you live on.?

Forum List

Back