obama may get his executive privilege revoked

^^^ replies to my post and adds nothing substantial to the thread.

I guess I should have made a post about Obama being a dictator or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little miss stumbles a lot really doesn't have anything.

Butthurt?

Two ways to tell if you have bested a libtard in a discussion;

1. They accuse you of racism, and/or

2. They make a sexual joke of the whole discussion.

Louissa is a dumbfuck

Butthurt?

Louissa is a dumbfuck

First, it is Luissa not Louissa. Second, there was no discussion. Bigrig made a dumb comment.

Can't speak about your messiah, it dumb to do so. You're stupid for being what you are and read my signature.

Fearless Leader's rule by Imperial Decree had to end sometime or another...

Yes, it will.

January 17, 2017.
That too, of course, but many folks were hoping for something a little sooner than that.

The court ruling at-issue here seems to hold such a promise, on an important matter.

Seriously?

The contents of a foreign aid bill that most of us never heard about is an "important matter"?

Yes, it will.

January 17, 2017.
That too, of course, but many folks were hoping for something a little sooner than that.

The court ruling at-issue here seems to hold such a promise, on an important matter.

Seriously?

The contents of a foreign aid bill that most of us never heard about is an "important matter"?

If the aid is going to let's say Syrian rebels, Al qeada yes it is an important issue and shows obama violated his own law he signed NDAA 2012

U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle ruled the presidential order is not within the bounds of executive privilege and called the government’s arguments in favor of secrecy “troubling.”

It is troubling, but this portion of the Judge's action will not stand further appellate action, in my opinion.

However, more importantly, the decision adds to the growing weight to change and limit the law.

Well, your opinion overrules everyone else's.

Seriously?

If the aid is going to let's say Syrian rebels, Al qeada yes it is an important issue and shows obama violated his own law he signed NDAA 2012

So did Reagan when he sold TOW and HAWK missiles to the Iranians in violation of executive orders.

Given half the Republicans in Congress screamed for Syrian intervention and the Zionist Lobby still wants us to do it, I don't think Obama has much to sweat about.

Seriously?

So did Reagan when he sold TOW and HAWK missiles to the Iranians in violation of executive orders.

Given half the Republicans in Congress screamed for Syrian intervention and the Zionist Lobby still wants us to do it, I don't think Obama has much to sweat about.

did reagan sign the ndaa 2012 and give aid to al queada Americans enemy?

Do you really want to go there?

Do you really want to go with the reason WHY we have an Al Qaeda problem today is because back in the 1980's, Reagan decided they were freedom fighters and armed them?

I mean, I know that you are hoping this is the new "thing" that proves Obama is Eeeeevil, but I think you need to get over yourself.

Do you really want to go there?

Do you really want to go with the reason WHY we have an Al Qaeda problem today is because back in the 1980's, Reagan decided they were freedom fighters and armed them?

I mean, I know that you are hoping this is the new "thing" that proves Obama is Eeeeevil, but I think you need to get over yourself.

Reagan didn't give aid to a known declared enemy obama has.

Seriously?

How can the chief executive violate executive orders?

Louissa is a dumbfuck

First, it is Luissa not Louissa. Second, there was no discussion. Bigrig made a dumb comment.

Can't speak about your messiah, it dumb to do so. You're stupid for being what you are and read my signature.

Who is my messiah? Last time I checked I didn't have one.
And I can't see sigs on the app, nor do I really care what your's is.

Who is my messiah? Last time I checked I didn't have one.
And I can't see sigs on the app, nor do I really care what your's is.

newsweek-cover-obama-god-of-all-things-shiva-sad-hill-news.jpg

Forum List

Back