obama may get his executive privilege revoked

If the aid is going to let's say Syrian rebels, Al qeada yes it is an important issue and shows obama violated his own law he signed NDAA 2012

So did Reagan when he sold TOW and HAWK missiles to the Iranians in violation of executive orders.

Given half the Republicans in Congress screamed for Syrian intervention and the Zionist Lobby still wants us to do it, I don't think Obama has much to sweat about.

How can the chief executive violate executive orders?

Exactly my point. You guys have nothing on Obama on this one. Sorry.

did reagan sign the ndaa 2012 and give aid to al queada Americans enemy?

Do you really want to go there?

Do you really want to go with the reason WHY we have an Al Qaeda problem today is because back in the 1980's, Reagan decided they were freedom fighters and armed them?

I mean, I know that you are hoping this is the new "thing" that proves Obama is Eeeeevil, but I think you need to get over yourself.

Reagan didn't give aid to a known declared enemy obama has.

First, you're speculating, because we really don't know what was given to the Syrians or which factions were aided or even if their Al Qaeda infiltration was well known at the time.

But to the point, if Reagan didn't know the exact kind of people he was arming with Mullah Omar and Bin Laden, shame on him.

Do you really want to go there?

Do you really want to go with the reason WHY we have an Al Qaeda problem today is because back in the 1980's, Reagan decided they were freedom fighters and armed them?

I mean, I know that you are hoping this is the new "thing" that proves Obama is Eeeeevil, but I think you need to get over yourself.

First, you're speculating, because we really don't know what was given to the Syrians or which factions were aided or even if their Al Qaeda infiltration was well known at the time.

But to the point, if Reagan didn't know the exact kind of people he was arming with Mullah Omar and Bin Laden, shame on him.

Stop it it's been confirmed who the rebels are.
You're disinformation is over.

Desperately grasping at straws, eh?

I mean, I know that you guys were all confused about Syria because you didn't know what he was going to do. If he stepped in, he was "helping Al Qaeda" and if he didn't he was "Helping Iran".

So tought to be an Obama Hater.... you need to constantly adjust what you are mad about.

Desperately grasping at straws, eh?

I mean, I know that you guys were all confused about Syria because you didn't know what he was going to do. If he stepped in, he was "helping Al Qaeda" and if he didn't he was "Helping Iran".

So tought to be an Obama Hater.... you need to constantly adjust what you are mad about.

your head deeply stuck up obama's ass.,
Got it.

No, just can't get worked up about non-events.

We sent humanitarian aid to the rebels. Maybe some small arms, but not the way that Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been flooding the place with them.

Not to worry, though. Next week something else will come out, and you can get all upset about that.

The rest of us will just be getting on with our lives.

We sent humanitarian aid to the rebels. Maybe some small arms, but not the way that Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been flooding the place with them.

Not to worry, though. Next week something else will come out, and you can get all upset about that.

Humanity or not giving aid to the enemy is a violation of law.

So you were all for impeaching Reagan in 1986, then?

Didn't think so.

So you were all for impeaching Reagan in 1986, then?

Didn't think so.

Who was the declared enemy?

Stop it it's been confirmed who the rebels are.
You're disinformation is over.

The libtard disinformation has been exposed but it is not over.

They will lie, lie, lie and tell more lies if they think it will do a single drab of good, then continue on on purely reflexive lies.

Forum List

Back