obama may get his executive privilege revoked

This should be interesting to keep track of

U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle ruled the presidential order is not within the bounds of executive privilege and called the government’s arguments in favor of secrecy “troubling.”

“The government appears to adopt the cavalier attitude that the President should be permitted to convey orders throughout the Executive Branch without public oversight … to engage in what is in effect governance by ‘secret law,’” Huvelle said.

Court Rejects Obama Admin Executive Privilege Arguments | Washington Free Beacon

This is the best news I have heard in a long time! Finally someone has had enough of Obama and his shenanigans and the courts have agreed! Someone should send this judge some flowers and a Thank You note!

Don't hold your breath on this one. As with any of his actions....... Nothing will happen.

That's because he's the Messiah, don't you know? :lol:

Oh, that's right. He does have quite the army of minions.....I mean true believers.
Step right up, get that tingle up your leg. Damn, sorry....that's reserved for Chris Matthews and Reggie Love.
I guess I really don't know. I knew I should have enrolled in that correspondence Divinity School.

Last edited:
Executive order has been a wishy washy abuse of power since Reagan. I hope they reign it in.

U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle ruled the presidential order is not within the bounds of executive privilege and called the government’s arguments in favor of secrecy “troubling.”

“The government appears to adopt the cavalier attitude that the President should be permitted to convey orders throughout the Executive Branch without public oversight … to engage in what is in effect governance by ‘secret law,’” Huvelle said.

Court Rejects Obama Admin Executive Privilege Arguments | Washington Free Beacon

Thread title: "Obama may get his executive privilege revoked."

God damn at how bad that reading comprehension is.

Thread title: "Obama may get his executive privilege revoked."

God damn at how bad that reading comprehension is.

rebionics!

Damn, [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] killing fools since '92

It is troubling, but this portion of the Judge's action will not stand further appellate action, in my opinion.

However, more importantly, the decision adds to the growing weight to change and limit the law.

Yeah..until a Republican becomes President.

Seriously..good luck with this..

:lol:

That the law should be changed and limited?
What law? executive privilege isn't a law, it is treated as one.

stop using executive privelege and executive order interchangeably

read the damn first line of your op source VERY closely, then look at your thread title

Stupid if you can comprehend this, it is the title of the news release

Court Rejects Obama Admin Executive Privilege Arguments

Forum List

Back