Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin's Parents at White House on Third Anniversary of Their Son's Shootin

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin – the parents of Trayvon Martin – paid a visit to the White House to honor the third anniversary of their son's shooting.

They joined President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for a special reception in recognition of African American History Month on Thursday, during which the President thanked the Martins for their attendance "on what's a very difficult day for them."

"Today, on the third anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death, showing all of our kids, all of them, every single day, that their lives matter, that's part of our task," President Obama said. "Where we are today didn't come easy. It came through thick and thin.”

What's that? Another foolish tax spending? Why he invited parents who's son attacked someone and got shot for it? Why they're in White House and f.e veterans are not? Where's so called Obama's equality?!
Maybe you can tell me?
Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin s Parents People.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama just can't help stirring up the shit pot...he makes me sick

I'll be glad when gets his own home...he can invite all these people to it..hell he should invite all those gang members he just pardoned to his home too...

Mabell can play a maid

I'm surprised we don't hear about every fart he has. everyday it's something else

obama supports thugs. It's never been a secret. If he had a son that son would be a street thug just like Trayvon Martin.

2 more years for Obama and he`ll remain black for both of them. Get over it already. Maybe the chickenshit racist goons` time would be better spent looking for Obama`s birth certificate...again:)

2 more years for Obama and he`ll remain black for both of them. Get over it already. Maybe the chickenshit racist goons` time would be better spent looking for Obama`s birth certificate...again:)

no he'll still be half white and half black...so you can choke on your race bs...it's because you have nothing of value to add. that's a sign of a simpleton...

obama supports thugs. It's never been a secret. If he had a son that son would be a street thug just like Trayvon Martin.

Michael Brown was certainly his other son. What a family he relates to!

I'm amazed we haven't seen him in a "Hands up, don't shoot" t shirt.

:lol:

Michael Brown was certainly his other son. What a family he relates to!

I'm amazed we haven't seen him in a "Hands up, don't shoot" t shirt.

:lol:

he really does make me sick. Like Trayvon Martin was some kind of saint....and they needed a big press release over this...:puke:

Gosh I wonder why they didn't invite the other mom figures in dead thug Trayvon's life to the White House too?

It gets a little confusing but goes something like this. There's the birth mom and of course dear old dad, and they produce little Trayvon. Eventually though marital bliss faded and mom and dad divorced. Soon however dad's married again and Trayvon's got a stepmommy, who has claimed she had more to do with raising the boy than birth mommy over the years. Anyway, eventually dear old dad lost another battle with marital bliss and left Trayvon's stepmommy too. And remained married to her while taking up residence with some other woman. Enter girlfriendmommy into young Trayvon's world.

I just think Barry should have been more inclusive on Trayvon's day.

President Obama is right.

Unless we shine a very bright light on racism, we will never evolve and grow past it.

Blame Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

President George W. Bush joins the Temptations on stage in the East Room of the White House Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2008, after they performed during the celebration of African American History Month. White House photo by Eric Draper

President Bush Celebrates African American History Month
"Throughout African American History Month, we remember how individuals, African American leaders of all kinds helped bring our nation together. We recognize our nation still has a long way to go. But in the example of the leaders like those we honor today, we see strength greater than any division. And we see hope for a day when freedom rings from every mountainside, and every corner of the country."

- President George W. Bush
February 12, 2008
African American History

40.jpg

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim February 1986 as National Black (Afro-American) History Month. I invite the Governors of the several States, and our schools, colleges, universities, and libraries, the stewards of our national consciousness, and all Americans to observe this month with appropriate activities to heighten awareness of black history and to stimulate continuing inquiry into this rich vein of the American experience.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of February, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and tenth.

RONALD REAGAN
Ronald Reagan Proclamation 5443 - National Black Afro-American History Month 1986

Well, he had Bergdahl's parents over too. Real American heroes, the both of them.
Speaking of Bergdahl, it's been rumored that Obama is considering promoting Bergdahl to 4 star general and appointing him as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs for his superior military knowledge and heroism in battle. What a guy!

President Obama is right.

Unless we shine a very bright light on racism, we will never evolve and grow past it.

Blame Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

President George W. Bush joins the Temptations on stage in the East Room of the White House Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2008, after they performed during the celebration of African American History Month. White House photo by Eric Draper

President Bush Celebrates African American History Month
"Throughout African American History Month, we remember how individuals, African American leaders of all kinds helped bring our nation together. We recognize our nation still has a long way to go. But in the example of the leaders like those we honor today, we see strength greater than any division. And we see hope for a day when freedom rings from every mountainside, and every corner of the country."

- President George W. Bush
February 12, 2008
African American History

40.jpg

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim February 1986 as National Black (Afro-American) History Month. I invite the Governors of the several States, and our schools, colleges, universities, and libraries, the stewards of our national consciousness, and all Americans to observe this month with appropriate activities to heighten awareness of black history and to stimulate continuing inquiry into this rich vein of the American experience.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of February, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and tenth.

RONALD REAGAN
Ronald Reagan Proclamation 5443 - National Black Afro-American History Month 1986
Obama has destroyed race relations, and people like yourself can take credit.

Well, he had Bergdahl's parents over too. Real American heroes, the both of them.
Speaking of Bergdahl, it's been rumored that Obama is considering promoting Bergdahl to 4 star general and appointing him as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs for his superior military knowledge and heroism in battle. What a guy!

The funny thing about the constant lies from RW traitors is that they're so damn dumb, they immediately become fact.

Forum List

Back