Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin's Parents at White House on Third Anniversary of Their Son's Shootin

President Obama is right.

Unless we shine a very bright light on racism, we will never evolve and grow past it.

Blame Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

President George W. Bush joins the Temptations on stage in the East Room of the White House Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2008, after they performed during the celebration of African American History Month. White House photo by Eric Draper

President Bush Celebrates African American History Month
"Throughout African American History Month, we remember how individuals, African American leaders of all kinds helped bring our nation together. We recognize our nation still has a long way to go. But in the example of the leaders like those we honor today, we see strength greater than any division. And we see hope for a day when freedom rings from every mountainside, and every corner of the country."

- President George W. Bush
February 12, 2008
African American History

40.jpg

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim February 1986 as National Black (Afro-American) History Month. I invite the Governors of the several States, and our schools, colleges, universities, and libraries, the stewards of our national consciousness, and all Americans to observe this month with appropriate activities to heighten awareness of black history and to stimulate continuing inquiry into this rich vein of the American experience.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of February, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and tenth.

RONALD REAGAN
Ronald Reagan Proclamation 5443 - National Black Afro-American History Month 1986
Obama has destroyed race relations, and people like yourself can take credit.

See post #19.

The Racial Grievances Must Flow.

Well, he had Bergdahl's parents over too. Real American heroes, the both of them.
Speaking of Bergdahl, it's been rumored that Obama is considering promoting Bergdahl to 4 star general and appointing him as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs for his superior military knowledge and heroism in battle. What a guy!

The funny thing about the constant lies from RW traitors is that they're so damn dumb, they immediately become fact.
So you're saying that Obama's not going to promote Bergdahl to 4* general? :0

President Obama is right.

Unless we shine a very bright light on racism, we will never evolve and grow past it.

Blame Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

President George W. Bush joins the Temptations on stage in the East Room of the White House Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2008, after they performed during the celebration of African American History Month. White House photo by Eric Draper

President Bush Celebrates African American History Month
"Throughout African American History Month, we remember how individuals, African American leaders of all kinds helped bring our nation together. We recognize our nation still has a long way to go. But in the example of the leaders like those we honor today, we see strength greater than any division. And we see hope for a day when freedom rings from every mountainside, and every corner of the country."

- President George W. Bush
February 12, 2008
African American History

40.jpg

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim February 1986 as National Black (Afro-American) History Month. I invite the Governors of the several States, and our schools, colleges, universities, and libraries, the stewards of our national consciousness, and all Americans to observe this month with appropriate activities to heighten awareness of black history and to stimulate continuing inquiry into this rich vein of the American experience.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of February, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and tenth.

RONALD REAGAN
Ronald Reagan Proclamation 5443 - National Black Afro-American History Month 1986
Obama has destroyed race relations, and people like yourself can take credit.

i wouldn't say obama so much as people like puddly constantly throwing the race card out to defend obama

Well, he had Bergdahl's parents over too. Real American heroes, the both of them.
Speaking of Bergdahl, it's been rumored that Obama is considering promoting Bergdahl to 4 star general and appointing him as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs for his superior military knowledge and heroism in battle. What a guy!

The funny thing about the constant lies from RW traitors is that they're so damn dumb, they immediately become fact.

oh ludnuts. just go bow to your shrine of him and say three, all heil Obama. you might not be so nasty then

In his waning years as pres he's become a real race whore.

Not really, he's always been one. that's how he got his claim to fame. community agitator and special treatment from other racist like his Rev. Wright, etc to climb his way into politics. Other than that he'd be a nobody

Last edited:
Not really, he's always been one. that's how got his claim to fame. community agitator and special treatment from other racist like his Rev. Wright, etc to climb his way into politics. Other than that he'd be a nobody
Agreed, but now Obama's being blatant about his racism.

oh I know. and I knew before he got elected just how he would take us down. he doesn't like us or our country...he sees us as all bible thumping, racist, gun clingers, who is afraid of people of people different from them...If someone loved their country why would they feel a need to Transform it into something else?
when I heard him say all that...THAT was enough me for me.

SNIP:
Barack's comments that are generating all of the controversy: "You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

On top of MaBella Obama saying: for this first time in her life time she is proud of her country..
I knew what we in for. and it's some of the most ugliest six years I've lived under, since voting back to Carter.

Not really, he's always been one. that's how got his claim to fame. community agitator and special treatment from other racist like his Rev. Wright, etc to climb his way into politics. Other than that he'd be a nobody

He's free to unleash his Inner Racebaiting Hustler now that he is no longer going to campaign for public office.

He's free to unleash his Inner Racebaiting Hustler now that he is no longer going to campaign for public office.

Oh I think they're just getting started. they've been warming up..... first starting with Zimmerman/martin...then onto Brown. and now this ugly stuff over a STATE LAW that has no bearing on anyone unless they live there. I think we need to be prepared...Obama and his ilk I think they'll do whatever it take for the plans of Transformation

It's not like anybody over the age of 12 and a matching IQ or beyond didn't have that figured-out by the end of his first year in office...

That's OK... we're T-minus-22-months-and-counting... January 20, 2017 is a-comin'... and then this goes away.

It's not like anybody over the age of 12 and a matching IQ or beyond didn't have that figured-out by the end of his first year in office...

That's OK... we're T-minus-22-months-and-counting... January 20, 2017 is a-comin'... and then this goes away.

There's still a lot of people who rather just bury their head in the sand and not think about it

but yes, thankfully his time is winding down...But I'm still worried over what the hell will they unleash on us next. especially after watching them over this in Indiana. that was some nasty stuff and scary

There's still a lot of people who rather just bury their head in the sand and not think about it

but yes, thankfully his time is winding down...But I'm still worried over what the hell will they unleash on us next. especially after watching them over this in Indiana. that was some nasty stuff and scary
I hear you.

We (the rest of America) simply need to keep 'em on a short leash, as best we can, for the next 22 months.

Holding both chambers of Congress should help.

I hear you.

We (the rest of America) simply need to keep 'em on a short leash, as best we can, for the next 22 months.

Holding both chambers of Congress should help.

yep.

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin – the parents of Trayvon Martin – paid a visit to the White House to honor the third anniversary of their son's shooting.

They joined President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for a special reception in recognition of African American History Month on Thursday, during which the President thanked the Martins for their attendance "on what's a very difficult day for them."

"Today, on the third anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death, showing all of our kids, all of them, every single day, that their lives matter, that's part of our task," President Obama said. "Where we are today didn't come easy. It came through thick and thin.”

What's that? Another foolish tax spending? Why he invited parents who's son attacked someone and got shot for it? Why they're in White House and f.e veterans are not? Where's so called Obama's equality?!
Maybe you can tell me?
Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin s Parents People.com

Lets get something clear, Obama is not some random nigga catering to the whims of white people, you don't like what he does, get the heck over it. Its his house and if he wants to invite Trey's parents, he can!!

obama supports thugs. It's never been a secret. If he had a son that son would be a street thug just like Trayvon Martin.

Michael Brown was certainly his other son. What a family he relates to!

I'm amazed we haven't seen him in a "Hands up, don't shoot" t shirt.

:lol:

he really does make me sick. Like Trayvon Martin was some kind of saint....and they needed a big press release over this...:puke:

And people like you make me sick!!

The upside for blacks is that Obama is half white which will give them a dodge of sorts when discussing his failure.

LOLOLOL.....we love Obama and yaw the one's stressing his white side, like who gives a rats fuck!

Forum List

Back