Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin's Parents at White House on Third Anniversary of Their Son's Shootin

I bet President Obama doesn't meet with the parents of the school children in Atlanta where the 11 teachers and administrators were convicted on charges of cheating.

These parents are just Mother Sheehan. use their dead children for their own agendas and to raise monies to live off of them. sick

They are probably getting together to plan the next town they can destroy

I bet President Obama doesn't meet with the parents of the school children in Atlanta where the 11 teachers and administrators were convicted on charges of cheating.

And why should he? Nigga's go to jail every day, next stupid comment?

obama supports thugs. It's never been a secret. If he had a son that son would be a street thug just like Trayvon Martin.

Michael Brown was certainly his other son. What a family he relates to!

I'm amazed we haven't seen him in a "Hands up, don't shoot" t shirt.

:lol:

He wore the Hands Up Dont Shoot shirt when meeting with Iran haha

Still can't get over an intelligent black man in charge can you?

obama supports thugs. It's never been a secret. If he had a son that son would be a street thug just like Trayvon Martin.

Now that Dr. Carson has retired from Johns Hopkins which intelligent black man could that possibly be? All I see are bottom feeders gobbling up the turds heavy enough to sink.

Still can't get over losing control of both chambers of Congress to the Opposition, and thereby neutering much of the man-in-charge effect, can you?

Still can't get over losing control of both chambers of Congress to the Opposition, and thereby neutering much of the man-in-charge effect, can you?

How is being neutered? He's still doing his thing, and the world is grateful for it.

So Obama believes our justice system is evil and should of hung zimmerman for defending himself. Obama is a sick mother fucker.

Shit like this makes me regret sticking up for this asshole on other issues. It is based on lies and bullshit.

How is being neutered? He's still doing his thing, and the world is grateful for it.
He is at the end of his rope with respect to social engineering...

The Opposition now controls the National Purse and those days are now over...

His rule-by-Imperial-Decree (EO) style is being subjected to an increasing and intense scrutiny and he now runs the risk of having such measures overturned by the Courts, and, if need be, by Congress...

And on and on and on...

The fate of a Lame Duck who no longer commands the respect of either a majority of Congress nor a majority of the American People...

That, mine good colleague, is neutering, for all practical purposes...

Close enough for Gubmint Work...

Just when you start to think Obama can't do anything more stupid than he did earlier today he pulls yet another rabbit out of his ass......

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin – the parents of Trayvon Martin – paid a visit to the White House to honor the third anniversary of their son's shooting.

They joined President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for a special reception in recognition of African American History Month on Thursday, during which the President thanked the Martins for their attendance "on what's a very difficult day for them."

"Today, on the third anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death, showing all of our kids, all of them, every single day, that their lives matter, that's part of our task," President Obama said. "Where we are today didn't come easy. It came through thick and thin.”

What's that? Another foolish tax spending? Why he invited parents who's son attacked someone and got shot for it? Why they're in White House and f.e veterans are not? Where's so called Obama's equality?!
Maybe you can tell me?
Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin s Parents People.com

Lets get something clear, Obama is not some random nigga catering to the whims of white people, you don't like what he does, get the heck over it. Its his house and if he wants to invite Trey's parents, he can!!

The problem is not in what he can, the problem is in:
1 - Spending tax money for firing conflicts in society
2 - Spending money for useless meetings with parents of thugs
3 - The problem is in his indifference, so why he did it?
Or you think that Obama is really interested in problems of black people?

Why let those garbage producers near the White House? But, since Obama has dropped it to such lows,. the point is moot

-Geaux

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin – the parents of Trayvon Martin – paid a visit to the White House to honor the third anniversary of their son's shooting.

They joined President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for a special reception in recognition of African American History Month on Thursday, during which the President thanked the Martins for their attendance "on what's a very difficult day for them."

"Today, on the third anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death, showing all of our kids, all of them, every single day, that their lives matter, that's part of our task," President Obama said. "Where we are today didn't come easy. It came through thick and thin.”

What's that? Another foolish tax spending? Why he invited parents who's son attacked someone and got shot for it? Why they're in White House and f.e veterans are not? Where's so called Obama's equality?!
Maybe you can tell me?
Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin s Parents People.com

Lets get something clear, Obama is not some random nigga catering to the whims of white people, you don't like what he does, get the heck over it. Its his house and if he wants to invite Trey's parents, he can!!

The problem is not in what he can, the problem is in:
1 - Spending tax money for firing conflicts in society
2 - Spending money for useless meetings with parents of thugs
3 - The problem is in his indifference, so why he did it?
Or you think that Obama is really interested in problems of black people?

Listen, why don't you and the other haters here just admit it, nothing President Obama can do, will do, has done and plans to do, is gonna make you morons happy. This nit picking crap you guys pull every time the guy moves a eyelash is getting old. We're going on 8 years of the bitch fest....like get over it and move on.

Obama is hoping and praying there is a race war> Then he can call for Marshal law take the guns and wont have to step down to be president!

Listen, why don't you and the other haters here just admit it, nothing President Obama can do, will do, has done and plans to do, is gonna make you morons happy. This nit picking crap you guys pull every time the guy moves a eyelash is getting old. We're going on 8 years of the bitch fest....like get over it and move on.
Snicker...
Listen, why don't you and the other haters here just admit it, nothing President Bush can do, will do, has done and plans to do, is gonna make you morons happy. This nit picking crap you guys pull every time the guy moves a eyelash is getting old. We're going on 8 years of the bitch fest....like get over it and move on.

Wonder if he met with this guys parents?

-Geaux
----------------------------

obama-lectern-seal-630-gettycopy.jpg

Forum List

Back