Obama Mexico Speech. America Has Invaded Mexico, Imposing Thier Sovereignty.Who Knew?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:stupid:
Why didn't Our President Just say it to make the Mexicans Understand? all he had to say way "I, Personally Believe, That One In Five "White U.S. Americans" have invaded your country and taken away all of your Sybil Right, and Maps".
:afro:
Maybe Obama should have given the same speech here first. Who wasn't shocked by that statement that America is imposing on Mexican Sovereignty? Really? so in other words, our military is crossing the border and threating an overthrow? Kinda like what Russia wanted to do with Georgia?(for the dumb-informed, The European Georgia).
God, and who can't wait for the press to question the President on this speech apologizing for America.
:tomato:

The American press is mostly in obama's tighty whites nestled up against his tiny balls.

the prezbo did get a little into

talking about the illegal gun trade from the USA to mexico

and that it is a problem

however he neglected to say that

his admin was behind a good portion of it

Judging by his speech, I think Pres. Obama has set his sights on being a candidate in the next presidential election in Mexico once his second term in office is over. .. :cool:

Judging by his speech, I think Pres. Obama has set his sights on being a candidate in the next presidential election in Mexico once his second term in office is over. .. :cool:

I, personally, think he is running for the UN.

Exactly what has America done to Mexico? :eusa_eh: Mexico is actively working to flood our country with its poor and force us to pay for them. :eek:

Exactly what has America done to Mexico? :eusa_eh: Mexico is actively working to flood our country with its poor and force us to pay for them. :eek:

Where did I say America had done anything to Mexico. Slow down on the pot. It's early, bubba.

Where did I say America had done anything to Mexico. Slow down on the pot. It's early, bubba.

I was talking about Obama. Mexico is the one doing it to America. Learn how to fucking read.

You aren't even making sense today. You quote me, jump all over me, then claim you were talking to Obama.

What we really need to know, to whom did The One Bow?

the RNC should run ads all over Mexico telling the reasl story behing Fast&Furious. Obama must still think that all Mexicans have an IQ of 50.

the prezbo thinks everyone has an iq of 50

No ... only the right.

The right keeps telling the same lies over and over again, such as Fast and Furious, and ignores the truth of our relationship with Mexico.

The Party Of Stupid.

Yep.

Forum List

Back