Obama Must Already Perceive Of Himself As God And Emperor

I think Obama sees himself much in the same way Richard Nixon saw himself, which is also much like how J. Edgar Hoover saw himself -- above reproach.
He believes he is inherently always right.

Oh my, the looney toons are out in full force. The GOP is crashing the economy once more, and these fools are flap yapping the same old shit. The public didn't buy it in Nov. '08, nor in Nov. '12. They are not going to buy this shit in Nov. '14. Crash the economy again, and the GOP goes the way of the Whigs.

To many voters swallowed Obama's lies in 2008 and in 2012. But the democrats lies can't fool the people for the next 4 years.

Seriously?
Never underestimate the clueless Joe Public as well as the opposing party's inability to put forth a decent opponent.

John McCain and Mitt Romney are both better leaders than Obama but Obama's lies won out over the truth told by McCain and Romney. The hard working people have been paying for the mistakes of the voter's ever since. But they will see their mistakes by 2016 and the democrats will be finished wrecking the country for ever.

To many voters swallowed Obama's lies in 2008 and in 2012. But the democrats lies can't fool the people for the next 4 years.

Seriously?
Never underestimate the clueless Joe Public as well as the opposing party's inability to put forth a decent opponent.

John McCain and Mitt Romney are both better leaders than Obama but Obama's lies won out over the truth told by McCain and Romney. The hard working people have been paying for the mistakes of the voter's ever since. But they will see their mistakes by 2016 and the democrats will be finished wrecking the country for ever.

John McCain couldn't put a decent team together to run a campaign much less run the country. He ran one of the worst campaigns in modern times. He showed a great weakness to listen to bad advice and turned a deaf ear to those who tried to convince him how bad the campaign was going - not something I want in a President...but I do agree you - I doubt things would be as bad as they are now had he won.

Seriously?

John McCain couldn't put a decent team together to run a campaign much less run the country. He ran one of the worst campaigns in modern times. He showed a great weakness to listen to bad advice and turned a deaf ear to those who tried to convince him how bad the campaign was going - not something I want in a President...but I do agree you - I doubt things would be as bad as they are now had he won.

If McCain had won we would have Iran under control and the Middle East would be peaceful. But with a muslim as our president he wants Iran to have nucular weapons and destroy Israel. But liberals still love Obama.

The good thing is that the left and the presidebt himself are now being openly called liars. It's five years too late, but better late than never.

Refresh our memories....who won the last two presidential elections?

Refresh our memories.......which party has controlled the House of Representatives in the last two elections?

If McCain had won we would have Iran under control and the Middle East would be peaceful. But with a muslim as our president he wants Iran to have nucular weapons and destroy Israel. But liberals still love Obama.

Any proof that Obama's a muslim? Most liberals with half a brain have Obama figured out. He's a corporate, pro free trade democrat just like Bill Clinton. He's maybe a little better on some things than republicans. Obama has never mentioned FDR that I know of, but he's stated his admiration for the policies of Reagan.

Attachments

• $obama worship.jpg
    $obama worship.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 49
The good thing is that the left and the presidebt himself are now being openly called liars. It's five years too late, but better late than never.

Baloney, the rhetoric from the right wing echo chamber has been spewing that (and more)out since the 08 primaries.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back