MSNBC Morning Joe Harping About Universal Background Checks Again

Now ask yourself how your party ends up backing issues that so FEW Americans agree with?

Because the republican party is not about voters.

Its about small insane minorities that give you lots of money.

...Funny!....Tell that to the 2/3 of the Republican voters in most rural counties that see the Republicans as a line of defense against what is happening...This one included...They would be hard for you to convince on that.

And don't rich Democrats as well, give a lot of money to push and agenda?

yes money to see policy that helps all Americans.

Your wealthy give to get tax cuts and have the safety net for the poor destroyed

Now ask yourself how your party ends up backing issues that so FEW Americans agree with?

From your own link, nitwit

:cuckoo:

""""According to the poll, that particular idea enjoys almost universal support. North, South, Democrat, Republican, gun abolitionists, or even members of the NRA—every groups stood solidly behind it.""""

Nobody with any common-sense would argue that you should have background checks on everyone buying guns at licensed gun dealers.

Obama wants to be a dictator. Taking our guns is one step toward this goal.

Mudthwithle arguing common sense? :laugh2:

ssohtheirony.png

Wow, what a convincing argument.

Mudthwithle arguing common sense? :laugh2:

ssohtheirony.png

thank you. I pride myself on meeting people on their own level

So you think acting like a butt-reaming assclown is a step up in class from your usual self?

Normally the reader feels more ill informed after reading your garbage. The level of any thread decreases after you post. You make Truthmatters look like Socrates.

Last edited:
thank you. I pride myself on meeting people on their own level

So you think acting like a butt-reaming assclown is a step up in class from your usual self?

Normally the reader feels more ill informed after reading your garbage. The level of any thread decreases after you post. You make Truthmatters look like Socrates.

wow! a personal attack with a personal attack on another embeded? with this post of yours I am sure people are now more informed about you, more informed than you would like them to be

:eusa_whistle:

The OP about universal background checks - What will it take to make people take responsibility for their own actions?

The second amendment does not mean you are not responsible for your guns/ammo.

So I am going to run a background check on myself?? I am responsible,how about you?

Republicans seem to have a NEW minority they want to protect. The criminally insane". And who said they weren't "inclusive". Just another way the express themselves as "big tent".

You don't exaggerate much do you??

How will universal checks work without a national list of all guns and who has them??

You're kinda strange.

and weird.

Background checks are the first step in keeping guns away from crazies. By your logic, you might as well go looking for craziness to give guns to.

...Funny!....Tell that to the 2/3 of the Republican voters in most rural counties that see the Republicans as a line of defense against what is happening...This one included...They would be hard for you to convince on that.

And don't rich Democrats as well, give a lot of money to push and agenda?

yes money to see policy that helps all Americans.

Your wealthy give to get tax cuts and have the safety net for the poor destroyed

I don't agree with the open borders with all the illegal immigration, that say George Soros and Democrats want, or the monopoly that Robber Baron Warren Buffet has on his railroad hauling oil from Canada as helping Americans.

People in Urban ciries are probaley in benifit from Democrat spending but in rural areas they are hurt by Democrats and the ever increasing size of the Federal Government.That is why almost all white people in rural areas vote Republican.

Just take this county and the National Forest office in town....I helped a friend sometimes who got the contract to clean it at night, and counted 27 offices most with two desks in them some with three....At one time back when there was cattle and sheep all over the mountains and logging all over, there only three forrest servise guys running it....Now there is hardly nothing going on except to police the national Forrest...Do we need this many people that we cannot afford?Two or three would be enough, more than enough...

We need to cut down on the size of Government by say bringing back the gulllitine and cutting there Damn heads off...They say when a person loses their head they can still look around,blink, and even open their mouth...NOW, THAT IS SOMETHING I WOULD LOVE TO SEE!!!!
I am speaking figuritively, but I don't think government should be involved in anything but National defense....Government should be cut back by at least 2/3rds...

Now that we have the 'safety net' the economy is increasly dependent on government spending in fact government is starting to be the economy looks to me like.The trouble with a safety net is that is has incresed poverty by making it easy to dump a family on the taxpayers or in a lot of cases women are better off with no man but can do better getting all they can like free everything from the 'government' that is why blacks now have a 75 percent illigentimentcey rate...Yes?..

Me and my Mother one time got into some low income apartments where there were nothing but welfare sows...Large, aggressive, black welfare sows are mighty entertaining to watch, and listen to, but I did not think they were doing the human gene pool any big favors ...................

But maybe they thought the same thing about my Mother.

Have you ever came across a person who was a Democrat who did not want something from the Government...And who didn't want someone else to pay for it?...I have worked at the Restuarant with a few but never have I talked with one, who didn't want the government to steal for them.

Forum List

Back