Obama: "Not my fault" - White House to Re-Open (Nothing ever is)

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Bob Beauprez
March 14, 2013

Four days after slamming the doors of the White House closed, Barack "It's-not-my-fault" Obama says he's going to ask the Secret Service if to reconsider.

Contradicting previous statements, Obama told George Stephanopoulos of ABC News this morning that neither he nor his staff had anything to do with closing the public out of the White House. This time, he threw the Secret Service under the bus.

“I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House,” Obama said in the interview with Stephanopoulos. “But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re going to have to furlough some folks."

"The question for them is, you know, how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck, who suddenly are seeing a 5 percent or 10 percent reduction in their pay,” Obama said.

Obama's contention stands in stark contrast to the words of Jay Carney,

Read more:
Obama: "Not my fault" - White House to Re-Open - Bob Beauprez - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary

I have a feeling the American people are starting to see the fraud for what he really is..

Too late of course.

Nothing is Obama's fault and things that do go right like killing bin ladin he takes all the credit away from Seal Team six .. Then if that isnt bad enough he takes away the military benefits too

It seems that the move was one step too far:

White House tour move backfires on Obama - The Hill

White House tour move backfires on Obama
By Amie Parnes - 03/13/13 08:22 PM ET

The White House is playing defense over the decision to cancel tours at President Obama’s residence, the latest stumble for Obama in the messaging war with Republicans over the sequester.

White House press secretary Jay Carney fielded a series of pointed questions Wednesday about why the tours had to be canceled. Emboldened House Republicans also challenged Obama on the issue at a private meeting on Capitol Hill.

With Obama’s poll numbers dipping to near 50 percent, Republicans have seized on the issue, criticizing the president for canceling the tours as a stunt to hurt Congress, where lawmakers have long arranged White House tours for their constituents.

Since the decision was announced last week, Obama and administration officials have said the decision was made by the Secret Service — which spends roughly $74,000 a week to allow for the tours — in order to avoid furloughs and other cutbacks necessitated by the sequester’s automatic spending cuts.

But that explanation backfired, observers say.

“Using the tours to send a message seemed like a surefire winner,” said Tobe Berkovitz, a professor of communications at Boston University who specializes in political communication and advertising. “I think the White House was expecting everyone to go ‘Oh, this is so horrible!’ but this time it didn’t play, perhaps because it was too overt.”

Sensing a problem with the canceling of the tours, Obama backed off, saying in an interview Wednesday that the decision wasn’t made by him and that the White House is looking into setting up tours for school groups.

“What I’m asking them is, are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups who may have traveled here with some bake sales,” Obama said. “Can we make sure that kids, potentially, can still come to tour?”

By Bob Beauprez
March 14, 2013

Four days after slamming the doors of the White House closed, Barack "It's-not-my-fault" Obama says he's going to ask the Secret Service if to reconsider.

Contradicting previous statements, Obama told George Stephanopoulos of ABC News this morning that neither he nor his staff had anything to do with closing the public out of the White House. This time, he threw the Secret Service under the bus.

“I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House,” Obama said in the interview with Stephanopoulos. “But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re going to have to furlough some folks."

"The question for them is, you know, how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck, who suddenly are seeing a 5 percent or 10 percent reduction in their pay,” Obama said.

Read more:
Obama: "Not my fault" - White House to Re-Open - Bob Beauprez - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary

The six trillion dollars of debt he has burdened the American people isn't his fault either because he has stated today there is no debt crisis. It is all a part of our imaginations. 17 trillion dollars worth of debt and mounting is managable according to Dante. Why? Because Mr. Obama says so. Liberals. You just can't make it up. I'm telling you.

By Bob Beauprez
March 14, 2013

Read more:

The six trillion dollars of debt he has burdened the American people isn't his fault either because he has stated today there is no debt crisis. It is all a part of our imaginations. 17 trillion dollars worth of debt and mounting is managable according to Dante. Why? Because Mr. Obama says so. Liberals. You just can't make it up. I'm telling you.

And how, exactly did that happen?

List all the cost that Obama initiated. With links.

Forum List

Back