Obama on now...

He speaks the voice of reason while the Reps now in their seats want to sanction Iran even further, but then again the Gop wants war.
Nope. The GOP and some Dems simply want further sanctions, as you first said.
The fact that you need to embellish the truth as it pertains to the GOP and add in the war thing shows that you do not have much confidence in your position.

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 1
  • List

NO....thank YOU...

Obutthurt talking means he is lying.
Talking? His rambling mumbling unn ahhh doofy empty air stream of thoughts is just embarassing. He is the worst public thinker in the history of the office.

Unless he is acting out others words, with hours of practice, the guy is a complete moron

Just lied... muslims in America no more want to assimilate and be Americans as those in EU want to be French or British
^^^ Never been to Dearborn, Michigan.
I s your claim they want to be Americans??????
My claim is they ARE Americans. Obama's point.
Legally, yes, they are. But I am curious...and I really don't know one way or another.....but I am truly curious if they consider themselves Muslims who live in America......or Americans who follow the religion of Islam.

And yes, there is a difference.

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

That cartoon killing was Israel , putting that ID on the seat of the car, so typical. The only one who made out from that was Israel, their PM making it about anti Semitism was outrageous.
So Israel killed the French cartoonists and then pretended to be islamists?????

Talking? His rambling mumbling unn ahhh doofy empty air stream of thoughts is just embarassing. He is the worst public thinker in the history of the office.

Unless he is acting out others words, with hours of practice, the guy is a complete moron

The fact that you have to nitpick irrelevancies says that you cannot refute the content that he is presenting.

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

That cartoon killing was Israel , putting that ID on the seat of the car, so typical. The only one who made out from that was Israel, their PM making it about anti Semitism was outrageous.
Yeah, that's why al Qaeda took credit for it?

The fact that you have to nitpick irrelevancies says that you cannot refute the content that he is presenting.
Nit pic?

I was remarking on the content, which consisted mostly of Uhhhh ahhhhh errrrrr ahhhhhh......

Nit pic?

I was remarking on the content, which consisted mostly of Uhhhh ahhhhh errrrrr ahhhhhh......

Thank you for admitting to just nitpicking.

Nit pic?

I guess he speaks your language :)

Someone takes credit for everything, even if they didn't do it.

Was that Ron Pauls take......Surprised they havent tried to pin it on La Pen then...........

That's really stupid. Tell us why Al Qaeda would take credit for it if they didn't do it? *this should be good*

Nit pic?

I guess he speaks your language :)

If all your can hear is "Uhhhh ahhhhh errrrrr ahhhhhh" then your language can't be English.

That's really stupid. Tell us why Al Qaeda would take credit for it if they didn't do it? *this should be good*

I don't believe they did , but if they did, an anonymous person saying this, they got blamed for it right after the attack anyway so if they did take credit for it, that's probably why. And the men saying they were Al Qaeda, during the attack, all a frame.

Aye...nor look at that arrogant face.
I'd have a little arrogance, too, if I had saved the U.S. economy, saved the automobile industry, created jobs for 55+ months straight, tripled the DOW, killed America's #1 enemy, and ended two disastrous Republican wars, all while winning 2 landslide national elections.

I'd be downright cocky about it.
I'd be drinking French champagne if I had that kind of record!

Is he surrounded by his people props...
He has this need to have all these people around him when he gives a speech....
Anyone have an explanation as to why he does this?

Forum List

Back