Obama on now...

I dont know why we even need these talks, we were assured by libs multiple times Iran had no intentions of building nuke weapons.....

Aye...nor look at that arrogant face.
I'd have a little arrogance, too, if I had saved the U.S. economy, saved the automobile industry, created jobs for 55+ months straight, tripled the DOW, killed America's #1 enemy, and ended two disastrous Republican wars, all while winning 2 landslide national elections.

I'd be downright cocky about it.

Just lied... muslims in America no more want to assimilate and be Americans as those in EU want to be French or British

Of course the Negroes in America don't want to be Americans either. It would pay off in the long run to finance their moving expenses back to the dark continent of which they seem so damned proud.
^ RW poster.

He speaks the voice of reason while the Reps now in their sits want to sanction Iran even further, but then again the Gop wants war.

Obama's killed more innocent civilians with drones than any other human in all of history
Like you give a shit about Yemeni lives.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes I heard him, he will use them if needed, the Gop wants to enact them ASAP just to jump start a war, but Israel will help that along.

Link...and we know he will do as he pleases
912607eba241629fe1edd243516b1a39efb2b963ab2da14c0dd6ae89ca311a56_large

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

That cartoon killing was Israel , putting that ID on the seat of the car, so typical. The only one who made out from that was Israel, their PM making it about anti Semitism was outrageous.

Forum List

Back