Obama on now...

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

That cartoon killing was Israel , putting that ID on the seat of the car, so typical. The only one who made out from that was Israel, their PM making it about anti Semitism was outrageous.
So Israel killed the French cartoonists and then pretended to be islamists?????
WOW.

Just like 9/11.

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

That cartoon killing was Israel , putting that ID on the seat of the car, so typical. The only one who made out from that was Israel, their PM making it about anti Semitism was outrageous.
So Israel killed the French cartoonists and then pretended to be islamists?????

They didn't pretend to be Islamist, they framed two Muslims, tried to frame 3 but that one was in class, so now were back down to 2. I saw the car parked in the middle of the street, not anther car moving at 11ish am. Unreal.

He brings clueless arrogance to new levels

Uh ah ah uhhhh aaaa uhhh aaaa ...pregnant pause...aaaa uh uh aaaaa
Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous your ODS is.
There was the same nonsense from the left when GWB was president; indeed, that's what motivates your nonsense today.
:lol:

But am I wrong? Nope, that's why you didn't argue the point.

JH 10562838
Bush was right.

Bbbbuuuuubbuuhhhht Bush? I don't want to hear you cry the normal right winger refrain when someone brings up Bush's horrible record at everything. Bush was right about two things:

• Islam is a religion of peace.
  • Signed a withdrawal agreement to get US troops all out of Iraq by 2012.
That's it.

The fact that you have to nitpick irrelevancies says that you cannot refute the content that he is presenting.
when one speaks off the cuff and without prepared words...and he uses uhs and umms frequently...it gives an air of a lack of confidence in what he is saying...and when a leader shows a lack of confidence in what he is saying, he diminishes his strength as a leader in the eyes of those he leads.

And seeing as it was a presser regarding those that want to kill us, I would say pointing out that he did not show the confidence of a leader is by no means nit picking.

However, those that call it nit picking are diverting from the truth and likely knew it made him look like a man with no confidence, but simply don't want to admit it.

:lol:

If that is how you see it you must have been appalled by Bush jr lack of confidence and leadership.
Bush, both of them, were a lot better than the bozo in office now.
Your butthurt is epic.
4i6Ckte.gif
Yours is even bigger. Truth hurts you idiot libtards. Obutthurt is a pathetic disgrace of a president.
Why would I have any butthurt? The POTUS I've supported and voted for has lifted this country out of the Republican disaster of 2001-2009.

The Republican House controls the purse strings, and it was their action which downgraded our rating.

Why are you such a dishonest piece of shit? Or is it that you're just ignorant?

If I'm wrong, then name the presidential power that allows Obama to bypass Congress to raise the debt ceiling.

If you do not, then my assessment of you is correct.

Forum List

Back