Obama on now...

Obutthurt talking means he is lying.
Talking? His rambling mumbling unn ahhh doofy empty air stream of thoughts is just embarassing. He is the worst public thinker in the history of the office.

Unless he is acting out others words, with hours of practice, the guy is a complete moron

The fact that you have to nitpick irrelevancies says that you cannot refute the content that he is presenting.
Nit pic?

I was remarking on the content, which consisted mostly of Uhhhh ahhhhh errrrrr ahhhhhh......

Thank you for admitting to just nitpicking.
I guess he speaks your language :)
Street gutteral

Talking? His rambling mumbling unn ahhh doofy empty air stream of thoughts is just embarassing. He is the worst public thinker in the history of the office.

Unless he is acting out others words, with hours of practice, the guy is a complete moron

The fact that you have to nitpick irrelevancies says that you cannot refute the content that he is presenting.
when one speaks off the cuff and without prepared words...and he uses uhs and umms frequently...it gives an air of a lack of confidence in what he is saying...and when a leader shows a lack of confidence in what he is saying, he diminishes his strength as a leader in the eyes of those he leads.

And seeing as it was a presser regarding those that want to kill us, I would say pointing out that he did not show the confidence of a leader is by no means nit picking.

However, those that call it nit picking are diverting from the truth and likely knew it made him look like a man with no confidence, but simply don't want to admit it.

Aye...nor look at that arrogant face.
I'd have a little arrogance, too, if I had saved the U.S. economy, saved the automobile industry, created jobs for 55+ months straight, tripled the DOW, killed America's #1 enemy, and ended two disastrous Republican wars, all while winning 2 landslide national elections.

I'd be downright cocky about it.
I'd be drinking French champagne if I had that kind of record!
Just wish we had a president with that kind of record.
Instead we have smoke and mirrors.

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

btw we are fully justified in bombing the hell out of any mulsim country using lib logic for them mocking us and or calling us great satan........if its good for terrorists killing cartoonists its works opposite way too........

That cartoon killing was Israel , putting that ID on the seat of the car, so typical. The only one who made out from that was Israel, their PM making it about anti Semitism was outrageous.
Yeah, that's why al Qaeda took credit for it?

Someone takes credit for everything, even if they didn't do it.

That's really stupid. Tell us why Al Qaeda would take credit for it if they didn't do it? *this should be good*

I don't believe they did , but if they did, an anonymous person saying this, they got blamed for it right after the attack anyway so if they did take credit for it, that's probably why. And the men saying they were Al Qaeda, during the attack, all a frame.

Was that even English??
You my friend, Penelope, have a serious hard on for the Jooos. Seek help.

when one speaks off the cuff and without prepared words...and he uses uhs and umms frequently...it gives an air of a lack of confidence in what he is saying...and when a leader shows a lack of confidence in what he is saying, he diminishes his strength as a leader in the eyes of those he leads.

And seeing as it was a presser regarding those that want to kill us, I would say pointing out that he did not show the confidence of a leader is by no means nit picking.

However, those that call it nit picking are diverting from the truth and likely knew it made him look like a man with no confidence, but simply don't want to admit it.

:lol:

If that is how you see it you must have been appalled by Bush jr lack of confidence and leadership.

I'd have a little arrogance, too, if I had saved the U.S. economy, saved the automobile industry, created jobs for 55+ months straight, tripled the DOW, killed America's #1 enemy, and ended two disastrous Republican wars, all while winning 2 landslide national elections.

Refute any of it, dope.

If that is how you see it you must have been appalled by Bush jr lack of confidence and leadership.
Bush, both of them, were a lot better than the bozo in office now.

Your butthurt is epic.
4i6Ckte.gif

Your butthurt is epic.
4i6Ckte.gif
Yours is even bigger. Truth hurts you idiot libtards. Obutthurt is a pathetic disgrace of a president.

Refute any of it, dope.

I am not going to refute the truth.....but as I said, it was smoke and mirrors. Obama took credit, but he, in fact hampered things.....of course you disagree....I get it. He da man. But I look at reality...you drool at an idol.
It took 6 years and over a trillion dollars of "lets try this stuff" for the economy to show positive signs....usually a recession lasts 6 months to 2 years. It took longer than normal this time because of the intervention of Obamas policies.
Using tax payer money to give people an incentive to rid themselves of their car and then of course, have to buy a new one may have given a temporary boost to auto sales....but it would have come back on its own a lot wiser and leaner.
I am glad Obama set his eyes on bin Laden, but as we see, Bush was right. It was not all about bin Laden. It is all about the big picture.
One does not end a war when the other side still wants to fight. It is known as a retreat.

Your butthurt is epic.
4i6Ckte.gif
Your childishness is becoming epic. the MAJORITY of the people DISAPPROVES of Obama. what can't you get through your tiny brain? Not everyone is rabid cult member to him

JH 10562838
One does not end a war when the other side still wants to fight. It is known as a retreat.

Why bring up Bush's 2008 agreement with Maliki to retreat from the Great Bush43 War to protect America from weapons of mass destruction that did not exist? There is no other side fighting to keep hiding WMD from George Bush and Tony Blair. Bush43 retreated from that war six years ago, Jarhead. Try to keep up.

He's not a community Organizer because all these people do, organizes Agitation and calls for the disruption of peoples lives. that's why he said he believes we need "protesting" to change the way things are done.

so now he's a community AGITATOR on a grand scale as the President of this country. and we the people who didn't vote for him has to put up with his crap. horrible as President and an even worse human being in my book. I can't stand it he has two more years to disrupt our lives like the past six.

Forum List

Back