🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Ordered Commando Kill of Al Shabaab Leader

"This Dude" planned the 1998 Embassy attacks in Kenya and Tanzania. I know....I know....the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora and had no problem with Bin Laden being given "Safe Haven" in Pakistan.

Sound like you wanted a man who killed U.S. Embassy staff to remain free and alive.

These right wingers are turds. I swear they are.

You really are that stupid along with the one you just responded to?

He's talking Al Zawahiri you fucking moron. And NO you didn't target him. And NO you didn't get him.

AND no you didn't get the leader of Al Shabaab.

You know what rdean. Every time I ask myself, what fucking idiot would vote for Obama you give me my answer.

Every time.

:lol:

So this dipstick Obama risked our men to kill this dude.

There will be payback for this. I hope Americans don't die as a result

We are not the world police.

-Geaux

Al Shabaab leader believed killed by U.S. commandos: NYTimes

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Navy SEAL team is believed to have killed a senior leader of the al Shabaab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in Somalia on Saturday in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, the New York Times reported.

The unidentified target was believed to have been killed in a predawn firefight after the SEAL team landed in the Somali town of Barawe by sea, but the commandos were forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a report on the newspaper's website quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.

It said U.S. officials initially reported that the commandos had seized the Shabaab leader, but later backed off that account.

"The Barawe raid was planned a week and a half ago," the paper quoted an unnamed U.S. security official as saying.

"It was prompted by the Westgate attack," he added, referring to a militant assault on a Nairobi shopping mall two weeks ago in which at least 67 people were killed.

I know this upsets you, the President of the United States going after and succeeding to take out these terrorists. We saw that kind of Upset when OBL was killed.

Jarret allowed the hit. Not Obama.

Any time I find myself having a bad day on USMB, I find myself looking to Ernest for guidance.It helps me to deal with rdean, blacklabel and rightwinger. :lol:

Ernest P. Worrell -
Call it a fifth sense; call it a flash of intermission; but I just got the feeling deep down in the heart of my bottom.

Ernest P. Worrell -
I've never been in a restaurant that didn't have a drive-thru window before.

Ernest P. Worrell -
Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and ironically, neither am I.

Ernest P. Worrell - [
One monkey don't stop no show.

Ernest P. Worrell -
We're sequestered, and on top of that, we can't even leave.

Ernest P. Worrell -
Victory is at hand. Now we have to move on to what I like to call 'Plan B'. Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell - [funny] [law of attraction]

Ernest P. Worrell -
Real men are not intimidated by physical threats against their personal selves, and ironically, neither am I.

Ernest P. Worrell - [

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -
Victory is at hand. Now we have to move on to what I like to call 'Plan B'.

The haters here would rather see the 'evil doers' win than have our US President look good. :evil:

Oh bite me.

Obama could have hit this dude years ago. Anyone who has been following Somalia knows this to be true.

Obama was just going for the photo op on this one.

So this dipstick Obama risked our men to kill this dude.

There will be payback for this. I hope Americans don't die as a result

We are not the world police.

-Geaux

Al Shabaab leader believed killed by U.S. commandos: NYTimes

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. Navy SEAL team is believed to have killed a senior leader of the al Shabaab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in Somalia on Saturday in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, the New York Times reported.

The unidentified target was believed to have been killed in a predawn firefight after the SEAL team landed in the Somali town of Barawe by sea, but the commandos were forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a report on the newspaper's website quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.

It said U.S. officials initially reported that the commandos had seized the Shabaab leader, but later backed off that account.

"The Barawe raid was planned a week and a half ago," the paper quoted an unnamed U.S. security official as saying.

"It was prompted by the Westgate attack," he added, referring to a militant assault on a Nairobi shopping mall two weeks ago in which at least 67 people were killed.

I know this upsets you, the President of the United States going after and succeeding to take out these terrorists. We saw that kind of Upset when OBL was killed.

Of course. We know the mantra....if it's good, someone else ordered it. If it's bad, Obama ordered it. That's been the RW schtick since 2008. :D

Any time I find myself having a bad day on USMB, I find myself looking to Ernest for guidance.It helps me to deal with rdean, blacklabel and rightwinger. :lol:

Ernest P. Worrell -
Call it a fifth sense; call it a flash of intermission; but I just got the feeling deep down in the heart of my bottom.

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell - [

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -
Victory is at hand. Now we have to move on to what I like to call 'Plan B'. Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell - [

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

"Ernest P Worrell Quotes"

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell - [

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell - [

Ernest P. Worrell -

Ernest P. Worrell -

"Ernest P Worrell Quotes"

LOL...Seen it. I am a Jim Varney Fan...may he Rest In Peace...

Of course. We know the mantra....if it's good, someone else ordered it. If it's bad, Obama ordered it. That's been the RW schtick since 2008. :D

Jarret ordered the hit on Osama. Tell me you know who she is? She blocked other attempts. This was a strategic hit for politics for her boss for the lady from Iran.

You do know Valerie Jarret is Iranian born correct?

"This Dude" planned the 1998 Embassy attacks in Kenya and Tanzania. I know....I know....the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora and had no problem with Bin Laden being given "Safe Haven" in Pakistan.

Sound like you wanted a man who killed U.S. Embassy staff to remain free and alive.

Al Zawahiri is head of AQ. They did not take him out.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Anas al Libi, 49, who was on the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list, was captured in his native Libya.
He was indicted in the Southern District of New York, for his alleged involvement in the bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, in 1998.
"Wherever possible, our first priority is and always has been to apprehend terrorist suspects, and to preserve the opportunity to elicit valuable intelligence that can help us protect the American people."
No American personnel or civilians on the ground were injured during the operation, Little said.

'Most wanted' al Qaeda leader captured by US - The Hill's Global Affairs

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Funny, Republicans believed Bush when he said Iraq had WMD's, but refused to believe him when he admitted they didn't. Now they seem to want every al Qaeda terrorist to be "left alone". Why? So they can concentrate on keeping this country from having jobs or healthcare? Why are they doing al Qaeda's work for them?

All these guys should have been taken out during the Bush years but Bush and the Republicans were way too busy getting tens of thousands of American young maimed and killed for nothing. Well not nothing. Bush and his friends made billions on the deaths of young Americans.

For me one of the best moments in cinema was Varney pulling the should be Oscar winning soliloquy....

I am Doctor Mengele..........I stole the Lindburg baby

Oh and death from above with the turtles in Ernest goes to camp.

One hell of a funny man. Gave me a lot of laughs in his short life. Pity he left us so soon.

Looks like it was a big fail.

That is an insult. Just because a mission does not meet it's priority objective does not mean that other objectives of the mission were not successfully met. And BTW, some would consider any incursion mission that withstands an hour long firefight without the death of any of it's TEAM members as a success.

This kind of derangement from the rightwing inmates here is now so common it's become their new normal.

There is nothing that Obama could have done in relation to this guy that wouldn't have produced a rightwing attack on Obama.

Even if you let them pick a scenario that they would unequivocally support the President on,

they can't, because they are devoid of reason.

Jarret ordered the hit on Osama. Tell me you know who she is? She blocked other attempts. This was a strategic hit for politics for her boss for the lady from Iran.

You know tiny, normally you generally make strong arguments, even if I don't agree.

But you always have to ruin it by posting nonsensical bullshit like this.

Al Zawahiri is head of AQ. They did not take him out.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Anas al Libi, 49, who was on the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list, was captured in his native Libya.
He was indicted in the Southern District of New York, for his alleged involvement in the bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, in 1998.
"Wherever possible, our first priority is and always has been to apprehend terrorist suspects, and to preserve the opportunity to elicit valuable intelligence that can help us protect the American people."
No American personnel or civilians on the ground were injured during the operation, Little said.

'Most wanted' al Qaeda leader captured by US - The Hill's Global Affairs

Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Funny, Republicans believed Bush when he said Iraq had WMD's, but refused to believe him when he admitted they didn't. Now they seem to want every al Qaeda terrorist to be "left alone". Why? So they can concentrate on keeping this country from having jobs or healthcare? Why are they doing al Qaeda's work for them?

All these guys should have been taken out during the Bush years but Bush and the Republicans were way too busy getting tens of thousands of American young maimed and killed for nothing. Well not nothing. Bush and his friends made billions on the deaths of young Americans.

I don't play grey.

"This Dude" planned the 1998 Embassy attacks in Kenya and Tanzania.

The new lib specifically pointed to the leader as Al Zawhiri. He was wrong.

Oh and you best check the European media.

This was a fail.

LOL...Seen it. I am a Jim Varney Fan...may he Rest In Peace...

For me one of the best moments in cinema was Varney pulling the should be Oscar winning soliloquy....

I am Doctor Mengele..........I stole the Lindburg baby

Oh and death from above with the turtles in Ernest goes to camp.

One hell of a funny man. Gave me a lot of laughs in his short life. Pity he left us so soon.

Indeed...to say about the local commercials he did. I have a library of them.

You know tiny, normally you generally make strong arguments, even if I don't agree.

Mon dieu. You miss the point. I have no problem whatsoever that Obama has his right hand man.

In this case Valerie Jarret.

I admired the way she gaged it. The Bin Laden hit. Perfect timing. You see it's not nonsensical bullshit.

It's the truth. And she was wickedly wonderful on how she helped Obama to play that hand.

I have not a problem with truth. And I do admire the formidable forces inside that White House.

I hate them. But I admire them as well.

I do not underestimate them.

YEP...and she is also the one that stated that "They would get even with Obama's detractors"...(paraphrase...) It wouldn't surprise me that SHE was the mastermind behind using the IRS to go after the TEA party, and similar groups...

And Yes that one is IN the courts...still in Congress under scrutiny.

The left has shown their hand...they're holding all jokers...and they mean to make US the butt of their jokes...NOT for long...

Looks like it was a big fail.

That is an insult. Just because a mission does not meet it's priority objective does not mean that other objectives of the mission were not successfully met. And BTW, some would consider any incursion mission that withstands an hour long firefight without the death of any of it's TEAM members as a success.

What insult?

It was a fail. It's just the truth.

Mon dieu. You miss the point. I have no problem whatsoever that Obama has his right hand man.

In this case Valerie Jarret.

I admired the way she gaged it. The Bin Laden hit. Perfect timing. You see it's not nonsensical bullshit.

It's the truth. And she was wickedly wonderful on how she helped Obama to play that hand.

I have not a problem with truth. And I do admire the formidable forces inside that White House.

I hate them. But I admire them as well.

I do not underestimate them.

No. You demonize them.

You believe that Jarrett "masterminded" the bin Laden hit because it helps you justify two positions you hold.

1. You can't give credit to Obama for killing bin Laden, but you can't attack him for it, either. So obviously the only way out is to put it on someone else.

2. You need a boogeyman, so the obvious choice is the powerful female Iranian-born advisor - that way you can add it into your "Muslims taking over the world" meme (even though Jarrett isn't Muslim).

You have absolutely zero evidence for your claim, but you really want to believe it, because it feels good.

Forum List

Back