Obama owes America an apology.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm so sick of hearing Hillary braying about Trump owing Obama an apology over his stupid live birth coupon. Obama owes America an apology for dragging us through the mud every time he went overseas. He owes America an apology especially the poor Americans whom he promised Hope and Change and gave them nothing. He owes the Police an apology for his designed attack on them that has resulted in open season on our bravest domestic force. He owes Vets an apology for doing nothing about the abhorrent conditions in the VA that has caused the early deaths of thousands waiting for treatment. No American owes Obama an apology ESPECIALLY Donald Trump who is going to try an undo all the damage this impostor has caused.

I'm so sick of hearing Hillary braying about Trump owing Obama an apology over his stupid live birth coupon. Obama owes America an apology for dragging us through the mud every time he went overseas. He owes America an apology especially the poor Americans whom he promised Hope and Change and gave them nothing. He owes the Police an apology for his designed attack on them that has resulted in open season on our bravest domestic force. He owes Vets an apology for doing nothing about the abhorrent conditions in the VA that has caused the early deaths of thousands waiting for treatment. No American owes Obama an apology ESPECIALLY Donald Trump who is going to try an undo all the damage this impostor has caused.
Obama told me to tell you to go suck your own dick. Hows that for an apology?

How about fuck you? Trump said some really untrue shit and you owe Obama apology.

You right wing fags can fuck off as your entire movement is a stain on this nation.

Hillary would call you deplorable and put you in a basket... homophobic potty mouth..:lol:

Forum List

Back