Obama: People who earn more are merely "Society's lottery winners"

FMjt6Jy.jpg

Then there are people such as yourself that never apply themselves and never even get into the game, just a spectator

The point Obama was trying to make is that some people are born on third base and consider it an achievement while others are born with two strikes against them and are mocked by the one percent because they did not succeed in life
Please show me those people who think that. There are none. It is a typical strawman bullshit assertion.

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

Then there are people such as yourself that never apply themselves and never even get into the game, just a spectator

The point Obama was trying to make is that some people are born on third base and consider it an achievement while others are born with two strikes against them and are mocked by the one percent because they did not succeed in life
Please show me those people who think that. There are none. It is a typical strawman bullshit assertion.

And when called on his bullshit Nutjobber runs away. Run, Forest, run!

Just endlessly mocking your ineptness....carry on Rabbi

No, you use stupid images when you're flummoxed. It's noticed

That's a daily occurence with Nutjobber. He posts stupid shit 24hrs a day. When cornered he responds with snark or comics.

Simple images to respond to simple minds

I see it worked with you

Simple images to respond to simple minds

I see it worked with you

Nope, you fail even to realize when you are being called out. But of course you're a left tard drone. You're simply another target, pal. I take what you post with a grain of salt....and here you thought you were "special"

Obama: People who earn more are merely "Society's lottery winners"

He actually missed the mark here. In the lottery, everyone stands an equal chance of winning, however small. In the world of entrepreneurs and small-business startups (where the real money is eventually made: not slaving for some plantation master at a greasy grill near you), the regulations and competition, blockades and financial disincentives to succeed are equivalent to if you went to a cashier to buy a lottery ticket, you had to first run a gauntlet of tar pits, pungee pits, bowie knives and hot coals purposefully placed in your way to keep you from even joining the game of chance..

Barack Obama is just a typical lifelong Entitlement Moocher. He's mooched off Taxpayers his whole life. He doesn't know anything about hard work or running a business. Being a Communist Organizer does not an economic genius make.

When this dipshit is done in the White House, he'll go on mooching off Taxpayers the rest of his life. And he'll make a $Million a speech, spewing more absurd gibberish. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on Mac1958. He'll trot this out every chance he gets and never admit that he is taking it out of context, much like the you didn't build that nonsense. All the while pretending he is non-partisan.
I'd like to add two new marginal tax tiers, 44.9% and 49.9%. Across the board. Oops!

Did you think you "had" me there? Wanna try again?

My politics are clearly too complicated for run-of-the-mill hardcore partisan ideologues like you. I'm used to it, I know how you people are.

And your fixation on me is getting a little creepy.

Why do you think punishing success is a good strategy?

Why do you think a nation can run on no revenue?
Why is your only way to argue a strawman fallacy?

If you believe taxation is punishing success and punishing success is a bad strategy, then you must believe we should not punish success, therefore we should not tax.

If we don't tax we don't get any revenue. You made an argument for no revenue.

Keep an eye on Mac1958. He'll trot this out every chance he gets and never admit that he is taking it out of context, much like the you didn't build that nonsense. All the while pretending he is non-partisan.
I'd like to add two new marginal tax tiers, 44.9% and 49.9%. Across the board. Oops!

Did you think you "had" me there? Wanna try again?

My politics are clearly too complicated for run-of-the-mill hardcore partisan ideologues like you. I'm used to it, I know how you people are.

And your fixation on me is getting a little creepy.

Why do you think punishing success is a good strategy?

Why do you think a nation can run on no revenue?
Why is your only way to argue a strawman fallacy?

If you believe taxation is punishing success and punishing success is a bad strategy, then you must believe we should not punish success, therefore we should not tax.

If we don't tax we don't get any revenue. You made an argument for no revenue.
You've made an excellent argument. For the fact that you're fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back