Obama Plays.. Unemployment Card...?

:cuckoo: So Gallup is "right wing"? CNN is "right wrong" Eddie you have no credibility you are a far leftist nutjob
Everyone knows Gallup is a right-wing Born Again Christian, so how exactly does stating that unassailable fact take away from the fact that his numbers are essentially the same as "the Obama Labor Dept?"

You know you have your foot in your mouth so you can only divert rather than admit the BLS numbers are as accurate today as they were for Bush, which CON$ accept 100%!!!!!

CNN and Gallup are not rightwing sorry you're an idiot. the fact is that unemployment is historically very high all you stupid post aren't going to change that fact.
Still dodging your original bullshit. I said nothing about the Conservative News Network, and Gallup is a known right-winger
Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775
The obama labor department is doing all they can do to make the numbers drop look legit
You still haven't explained why Gallup is also making the UE drop "look legit!"

Try giving a direct answer this time.
Thank you in advance.

Everyone knows Gallup is a right-wing Born Again Christian, so how exactly does stating that unassailable fact take away from the fact that his numbers are essentially the same as "the Obama Labor Dept?"

You know you have your foot in your mouth so you can only divert rather than admit the BLS numbers are as accurate today as they were for Bush, which CON$ accept 100%!!!!!

CNN and Gallup are not rightwing sorry you're an idiot. the fact is that unemployment is historically very high all you stupid post aren't going to change that fact.
Still dodging your original bullshit. I said nothing about the Conservative News Network, and Gallup is a known right-winger
The obama labor department is doing all they can do to make the numbers drop look legit

Thank you in advance.

:cuckoo:

Thank you in advance.

:cuckoo:

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Edith is a Commie...​

How? Give the full process: data collection to release and explain when and how you think the numbers are manipulated. Funny how no one can ever answer that...it's all non-specific.

psssst.. we would tell you but you wouldn't listen anyway...:eusa_whistle:
Oh, I would listen, then I would provide quotes and links to the technical documentation to show you're wrong.

You are just weaseling.

No, I was just tired and didn't feel like doing all that work for no reason..

Yup, I listened to Rush today...:lol:..

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)
almost all states have stopped the 99 week deal.

No, I was just tired and didn't feel like doing all that work for no reason..

You could have said so rather than insult me. I'm in no hurry, take your time.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings...:lol:

No, you don 't have that kind of power over me. It's just revealing of your character, is all.

I totally forgot you started this thread where you proved right away you don't understand anything about the CPS. So your not really expected explanation will be amusing. I won't read any cut and pastes though.

Obama has added 4.1 million jobs since 2009.

Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST
The data is inaccurate.
Had that amount of jobs been added, the unemployment rate would have dropped precipitously.
You've been tossing these numbers (3 million...4 million) for months without providing a single shred of independent credible evidence.
Not only that, you figures FAIL to take into account the jobs LOST.
As a matter of fact, the NET job gain/loss has been on the MINUS side.
Let's face it, Obama could anally violate you with a 10 meter cattle prod and you'd say "thank you sir. May I have another"..
YOU are an Obama sycophant.

FactCheck.org : Biden’s Manufactured Jobs Claims
And then there is THIS rather laughable story from of all places, The Obama White House.
Clearly your fantasy of these....how many is it? 3? 4? 5 million jobs that Obama has personally created all by himself?.....Stop the fucking bullshit.
White House: 3.6 Million Jobs Lost is “Quite Positive”

Facepalm...

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.1 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up. Unemployment is down.
GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.
Obama has done a very good job.

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8 percent in November 2010.

Last month, seven months before Election Day, the rate was 8.1 percent.

How? Give the full process: data collection to release and explain when and how you think the numbers are manipulated. Funny how no one can ever answer that...it's all non-specific.
There you go defending Obama again.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.1 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up. Unemployment is down.
GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.
Obama has done a very good job.

I provided links to data that proves you wrong. Where is your data?

There you go defending Obama again.

How in the name of anything are you twisting that to be defending Obama? He has fuck-all to do with the UE calculations. He doesn't even know what they are until release.

Oh and are you ready yet to admit you were mistaken in thinking the UE rate came only from people collecting benefits?

Thought not.

Last edited:
Obama has added 4.1 million jobs since 2009.

Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST
The data is inaccurate.
Had that amount of jobs been added, the unemployment rate would have dropped precipitously.

You've been tossing these numbers (3 million...4 million) for months without providing a single shred of independent credible evidence.
Not only that, you figures FAIL to take into account the jobs LOST.
As a matter of fact, the NET job gain/loss has been on the MINUS side.
Let's face it, Obama could anally violate you with a 10 meter cattle prod and you'd say "thank you sir. May I have another"..
YOU are an Obama sycophant.

FactCheck.org : Biden’s Manufactured Jobs Claims
And then there is THIS rather laughable story from of all places, The Obama White House.
Clearly your fantasy of these....how many is it? 3? 4? 5 million jobs that Obama has personally created all by himself?.....Stop the fucking bullshit.
White House: 3.6 Million Jobs Lost is “Quite Positive”

Facepalm...
Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age
On Dec 2009 there were 137,968,000 seasonally adjusted jobs and on April 2012 there were 141,865,000 which is an increase of 3.897 million jobs.

On Dec 2009 there were 137,953,000 unadjusted jobs and on April 2012 there were 141,995,000 which is an increase of 4.042 million jobs.

Which occurred not because of Obama's policies, but in spite of them.
Look genius, The stock market, not in the least indicative of the overall health of the economy and after all these are the EVIL Wall Street people who your side has claimed are part of the DASTARDLY 1%, are more or less disconnected from the realities of our economy.
There was a time when the trades of stocks moved slowly. People who bought stocks were actual investors, long term investors in these firms. Today's stock trading is done in milliseconds with huge numbers of shares traded each hour. There is little in the way of investment in companies. It's all about buying on the way up and selling before the price falls.
So please, don't go posting DJIA statistics. Obama had ZILCH to do with Wall Street except to suck up to them for donations.
Next time you're in the main chamber, try bringing some facts the to table.
Just because you claim it be so, does not make it so.
I have got your number , Mr Make it up as I go along. I am WATCHING....YOU

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8 percent in November 2010.

Last month, seven months before Election Day, the rate was 8.1 percent.

Who collects the information for the unemployment numbers?
And who is in charge of those departments that collects the information?

Forum List

Back