Obama Plays.. Unemployment Card...?

It's "possible" for me to rob the bank down the street.

Is that "proof" that I did?

You really don't get it, do you? You're the one making claims - you've got to provide the "proof".

You don't get it either is he making a claim that obama does not have any influence over his appointee the one who controls the department who collects the information for the unemployment numbers?

No, he's not.

He's making the claim that with an absence of any evidence, it's pretty ridiculous to assume that "Obama" is cooking the numbers, just because it's within the realm of possibility.

Who controls the labor department?
Simple question to answer.

Ummm, is that how you think it works? You can just make up anything you want out of your ass with no real reason to think it's true and then insist others prove it's not true. Weird.

But in any case the facts speak for themselves: there's not enough time, it would be far too complicated, and the President has no access to the data until it's published.

Are you saying it's not possible?
for all practical purposes, no I don't see how it is, especially with oversight and independent researchers. But you're not just claiming it's "possible," you're claiming it happens, though you refuse to back that up.

Is this your attempt at proving that I am wrong?
No, it's me pointing out your dishonesty in your arguments.

You wanted me to prove it but you can't not prove that obama has not influenced the person he appointed.
And how and it what way are you clawing this influence works? And Obama hasn't yet had an appointee to BLS (his nominee hasn't been approved yet)

Are politicians trust worthy? Has obama been worthy of being trusted? Has he been open an honest? If you answer no to any of my questions then their your proof.
Irrelevant. Just because someone is corrupt doesn't mean they have corrupted everything. You are claiming specific corruption but offer no evidence. I'm not asking for "proof," just your evidence.[/QUOTE]

Go fuck yourself. You asked for proof I asked you who controls the labor department. So be so god damn stupid.
Don't doubt me that cock sucker in the white house is a crook and no doubt has influenced the labor the department to cook the numbers.
Only a dumb cock sucking son of a bitch would not see it that way.

You don't get it either is he making a claim that obama does not have any influence over his appointee the one who controls the department who collects the information for the unemployment numbers?

No, he's not.

He's making the claim that with an absence of any evidence, it's pretty ridiculous to assume that "Obama" is cooking the numbers, just because it's within the realm of possibility.

Yet entirely irrelevant.

I've got a "simple question" for you too.

What evidence do you have of anyone - let alone the President of the US - doctoring BLS numbers?

No, he's not.

Yet entirely irrelevant.

What evidence do you have of anyone - let alone the President of the US - doctoring BLS numbers?

It only irrelevant because it makes you fail.

Are you saying it's not possible?
for all practical purposes, no I don't see how it is, especially with oversight and independent researchers. But you're not just claiming it's "possible," you're claiming it happens, though you refuse to back that up.

You wanted me to prove it but you can't not prove that obama has not influenced the person he appointed.
And how and it what way are you clawing this influence works? And Obama hasn't yet had an appointee to BLS (his nominee hasn't been approved yet)

Are politicians trust worthy? Has obama been worthy of being trusted? Has he been open an honest? If you answer no to any of my questions then their your proof.
Irrelevant. Just because someone is corrupt doesn't mean they have corrupted everything. You are claiming specific corruption but offer no evidence. I'm not asking for "proof," just your evidence.

Go fuck yourself. You asked for proof I asked you who controls the labor department. [/quote]
Actually I asked for evidence, not proof. And the Sec Zlabor has nothing to do with BLS operations. And even if she did, that still wouldn't be evidence.

So be so god damn stupid.
Don't doubt me that cock sucker in the white house is a crook and no doubt has influenced the labor the department to cook the numbers.
But you can't show that it really is, nor explain how it could actually be done. You won't even try. Try anyway, what EXACTLY do you think happens, from collection to release.

You'll just spew more insults, of course, without trying to back up your claims.

Yet entirely irrelevant.

You're really not getting this, are you?

Your argument is based on the fact that it is theoretically possible that Obama has doctored the BLS numbers.

No one is denying that fact.

But the fact that something is possible doesn't mean anything. Nearly anything is possible.

Yet entirely irrelevant.

Your argument is based on the fact that it is theoretically possible that Obama has doctored the BLS numbers.

But the fact that something is possible doesn't mean anything. Nearly anything is possible.

No one has ever given in justification to why the unemployment numbers have dropped so rapidly getting closer to election day. Only an obama turd would think otherwise.

Irrelevant. Just because someone is corrupt doesn't mean they have corrupted everything. You are claiming specific corruption but offer no evidence. I'm not asking for "proof," just your evidence.

Go fuck yourself. You asked for proof I asked you who controls the labor department.
Actually I asked for evidence, not proof. And the Sec Zlabor has nothing to do with BLS operations. And even if she did, that still wouldn't be evidence.

So be so god damn stupid.
But you can't show that it really is, nor explain how it could actually be done. You won't even try. Try anyway, what EXACTLY do you think happens, from collection to release.

You'll just spew more insults, of course, without trying to back up your claims.[/QUOTE]

Who issues the unemployment numbers the BLS?

No one has ever given in justification to why the unemployment numbers have dropped so rapidly getting closer to election day. Only an obama turd would think otherwise.
Perhaps because the economy is recovering?

Perhaps because the economy is recovering?

No the economy is not recovering

No the economy is not recovering
You wish!

Actually, us conservatives wish that it was, but sadly...it is recovering at such a slow pace that noone can really notice a recovery at all. To turn it around on you...You wish!!!!! Because your messiah needs it to and it is just not happening. Happy November to you!!!
Bullshit!

CON$ervoFascists along with your Messiahrushie have been hoping for the economy to fail since the day Obama was elected.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

You wish!

Actually, us conservatives wish that it was, but sadly...it is recovering at such a slow pace that noone can really notice a recovery at all. To turn it around on you...You wish!!!!! Because your messiah needs it to and it is just not happening. Happy November to you!!!

Yep obama needs the economy to recover
And CON$ervoFascists need this great country to fail to satisfy their all consuming hate.

Forum List

Back