🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Posthumously Awards Medal Of Honor To Black and Jewish WWI Heroes

And ruins it by turning it political LIKE USUAL

he could care less about our military. thankfully they were not, Navy corpsman

we be hearing how they are CORPSE- men.
What do YOU know about our military?

Amazing how Seagoing Bellboys/girls think they know everything about the military. Just being in the military doesn't mean you're a warrior.

Other than SEALs and some Navy Corpsman assigned to a Jarhead detachment, squids don't know dick about combat......and Obama knows even less. I wonder if Obama knows a Navy Corpsman is a "Pecker-checker".....or a member of a ships medical team without being told or using Google.
I find it very telling how you are going on and on on a thread about something we should all be supporting....the correcting of past wrongs. But no......look what you're doing.

If any of these people really cared: we wouldn't be hearing about they were a jew or what skin color they are

like I said: phonies

Grandstanding for Obama to act like he gives a shit

I'm surprised he hasn't given the MOH to his uncle who he claimed "liberated Auschwitz". No reply when it was pointed out to him that the russians liberated Auschwitz.

Amazing how Seagoing Bellboys/girls think they know everything about the military. Just being in the military doesn't mean you're a warrior.

Other than SEALs and some Navy Corpsman assigned to a Jarhead detachment, squids don't know dick about combat......and Obama knows even less. I wonder if Obama knows a Navy Corpsman is a "Pecker-checker".....or a member of a ships medical team without being told or using Google.
I find it very telling how you are going on and on on a thread about something we should all be supporting....the correcting of past wrongs. But no......look what you're doing.

I'm doing no such thing. I am not going on and on.

This event is just a deception. Obama is being accused of being a Jew hater.......and there is plenty of evidence to support that charge. Awarding a postumas medal does nothing for anyone but Obama in this case. How many other dead and living soldiers are out there waiting that are just as deserving? It shouldn't matter what race or religion they are.

I'm just a bit tired of seeing this phony SOB trying to put on photo-ops to fool people into thinking he's doing his job to the best of his ability, because I know that he isn't. He's just pandering to supposedly oppressed voters. He sure as shit isn't helping them live better lives with his domestic policies or his war against the cops.

Never too late to set the history books straight

On Tuesday, President Obama helped atone for a century of discrimination against minorities in the armed forces by posthumously awarding the Medal of Honor, our nation’s highest military award, to Private Henry Johnson of the 369th Infantry Regiment and Sergeant William Shemin, 47th Infantry Regiment, two of our nation’s bravest veterans of the First World War. Their incredible acts of valor on the battlefield in Europe were never recognized because of racial and religious discrimination- Private Johnson was black, and and Sergeant Shemin was Jewish.

How sad that a scum-bucket like Obama is permitted to award true American heroes like these two men.

On Tuesday, President Obama helped atone for a century of discrimination against minorities in the armed forces by posthumously awarding the Medal of Honor, our nation’s highest military award, to Private Henry Johnson of the 369th Infantry Regiment and Sergeant William Shemin, 47th Infantry Regiment, two of our nation’s bravest veterans of the First World War. Their incredible acts of valor on the battlefield in Europe were never recognized because of racial and religious discrimination- Private Johnson was black, and and Sergeant Shemin was Jewish.

Dammit!

I read the headline and thought Obama had died.

The thought of every act by Obama being Posthumous is a good one....

How sad that a scum-bucket like Obama is permitted to award true American heroes like these two men.
Yeah......the jockstrap analogy comes to mind. As in not worthy to carry.

At the time, the blacks were not allowed to fight in the US Army........The black soldiers were given to the French and they put them in the front lines with their other native colony troops, they fought well....

That's nice how our president was willing to right the wrong perpetrated on our war heros back in the day. If the president somehow politicized this ceremony, a ceremony that should have taken place decades ago than shame on him for that. My hope is that he didn't.

This event is just a deception. Obama is being accused of being a Jew hater.......
Yeah, and he gave it to the other guy because he hates Blacks!

Do you ever think before you type?
I would ask you the same thing.

We both know why he gave it to the black soldier.

Obama is just making sure he has a job as a community activist once the door of the Oval Office hits him in the ass for the last time.

That wasn't the issue.
Singling out a Jew was an attempt to trick Jewish voters into thinking he doesn't hate their fucking guts.

I don't think much of WW1, so I am apathetic about this.

WW1 was a war between colonial empires for the purpose of holding onto their colonial empires and gaining more wealth and colonies. Naturally those oppressed and subjectigated by both sides didn't get a vote.

While it is true that Germany invaded the low countries, Serbian nationalists did assassinate the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne knowing it would start a war.

There was nothing 'noble' about the bloodbath of WW1, since it laid the groundwork for the rise of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan because of the chaos and economic collapse WW1 resulted in.

While we should remember and commerate the soldiers of WW1, we shouldn't pretend that the 'cause' back then was anything but for imperialism and the elites of the time.

Many poet-soldiers of the time, including Wilfred Owen were bluntly clear about what they thought of the whole thing.

I'm doing no such thing. I am not going on and on.

This event is just a deception. Obama is being accused of being a Jew hater.......and there is plenty of evidence to support that charge. Awarding a postumas medal does nothing for anyone but Obama in this case. How many other dead and living soldiers are out there waiting that are just as deserving? It shouldn't matter what race or religion they are.

I'm just a bit tired of seeing this phony SOB trying to put on photo-ops to fool people into thinking he's doing his job to the best of his ability, because I know that he isn't. He's just pandering to supposedly oppressed voters. He sure as shit isn't helping them live better lives with his domestic policies or his war against the cops.
As you go on and on some more. We get it...you hate Obama. No big news there. Thank you for shitting all over a thread about two brave Americans that SHOULD HAVE been given their justly deserved Medals of Honor back in WWI.

Forum List

Back