obama pouts to Putin "I'm not speaking to you"

What obama should do is what he's doing, refuse to speak to those lesser beings who aren't paying attention to him anyway.

obama is becoming an afterthought. World leaders are talking to one another and letting obama know he's not a member of the club. In response obama says "I don't want to play with you".

Easy to say, hard to provide evidence to support it. If Russia was holding someone like Snowden under a Rep president, you and the other members of the hypocrite horde would be calling for nuclear war.

Oh yeah? If Bush had refused to meet with Putin you'd be comparing him to Hitler.
Wait, you do that anyway.

There is little doubt that America would like for obama to have some leverage over Putin, or that there was a press release saying that. It's just not true. obama has no leverage. obama is going to reduce our defenses anyway. He doesn't need to bargain with Putin for that.

Putin knows for a fact that the Republicans have a history of betraying America's interest for political expediencies. Maybe he's looking for someone like Ray-Gun to further divide our nation. He knows if we continue to supply the rebels in Syria with US weapons the Russian weapons will be found to be inferior, again. He also knows that Snowden will not face torture or the Death penalty for his crimes.

you are a sick person, boo boo. you need to seek immediate mental help, you brain is not functioning, you are an empty shell with a talking point transmitter where your mouth should be.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel!

What obama should do is what he's doing, refuse to speak to those lesser beings who aren't paying attention to him anyway.

obama is becoming an afterthought. World leaders are talking to one another and letting obama know he's not a member of the club. In response obama says "I don't want to play with you".

Easy to say, hard to provide evidence to support it. If Russia was holding someone like Snowden under a Rep president, you and the other members of the hypocrite horde would be calling for nuclear war.

Oh yeah? If Bush had refused to meet with Putin you'd be comparing him to Hitler.

I knew we wee focked when Bushii said he'd looked into Putin's eyes and seen his soul. Putin has none. No KGB operatives have souls. I thought maybe Uncle Dick can keep the kid from focking us, but it turned out Cheney was nuts. Heart disease really does alter people's thinking. How he went from 1990 to 2001 ... mystery. Night and day.

Putin knows for a fact that the Republicans have a history of betraying America's interest for political expediencies. Maybe he's looking for someone like Ray-Gun to further divide our nation. He knows if we continue to supply the rebels in Syria with US weapons the Russian weapons will be found to be inferior, again. He also knows that Snowden will not face torture or the Death penalty for his crimes.

you are a sick person, boo boo. you need to seek immediate mental help, you brain is not functioning, you are an empty shell with a talking point transmitter where your mouth should be.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel!

I did :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure you can provide links.

Bush and Cheney have nothing to do with obama's universe size fuck ups now.

I knew we wee focked when Bushii said he'd looked into Putin's eyes and seen his soul. Putin has none. No KGB operatives have souls. I thought maybe Uncle Dick can keep the kid from focking us, but it turned out Cheney was nuts. Heart disease really does alter people's thinking. How he went from 1990 to 2001 ... mystery. Night and day.

Bush and Putin respected each other. Obama has no respect from any leader of any other nation. He is a joke. The world is laughing at us for electing him.

This has nothing to do with Russia. Zerobama is just trying to find any way he can to get his hands on a guy who blew the whistle on him.

Sure it does.

A Russian leader is harboring a traitor.

And Conservatives in this country, patriotic to Russia, are rejoicing.

When Russia is more like America than obamamerice it's reason enough to support them. obama got in a snit because Putin didn't worship him. Now obama is doing what every high school cheerleader does when the quarterback doesn't ask her to the prom.

Bush and Putin respected each other. Obama has no respect from any leader of any other nation. He is a joke. The world is laughing at us for electing him.

You kiddin?

Pooty poot thought Bush was a laugh riot.

You miss the invasions of Georgia and Chechnya?

Obammy baby will shake his curls and stamp his feet. "Vladdy, I thought you loved me. Everyone does. Now send Snowden back and leave Syria or I will hold my breath until I turn BLUE?"

Why doesn't "I'm black" work with Putin the same way it works in the US?

Snowden made his bed. He can lay in it now.

Forum List

Back