obama pouts to Putin "I'm not speaking to you"

hilarious thread. McCain and Graham are pushing this.

I love the how the comment about licking Obama's asshole came from the person that's been licking Putin's!!! :lol:

It's obviously a purely political stance that's based on the fact that Obama is a Democrat and would be considered the rankest of treasons, if the roles were reversed. :cool:

hilarious thread. McCain and Graham are pushing this.

I love the how the comment about licking Obama's asshole came from the person that's been licking Putin's!!! :lol:

It's obviously a purely political stance that's based on the fact that Obama is a Democrat and would be considered the rankest of treasons, if the roles were reversed. :cool:

It's hilarious that these folks are just bending over backwards for Putin.

If there was any notion of rationality or bipartisan discussion, I think the question would be what else Obama should do in addition to saying move the G-20 meeting or at least refusing any one on one meetings with Putin. Boycotting Olympics didn't work too well last time.

What obama should do is what he's doing, refuse to speak to those lesser beings who aren't paying attention to him anyway.

obama is becoming an afterthought. World leaders are talking to one another and letting obama know he's not a member of the club. In response obama says "I don't want to play with you".

It's hilarious that these folks are just bending over backwards for Putin.

OBEY OBAMA

obama-fascist-dictator.jpg

or you're helping Putin!

What obama should do is what he's doing, refuse to speak to those lesser beings who aren't paying attention to him anyway.

obama is becoming an afterthought. World leaders are talking to one another and letting obama know he's not a member of the club. In response obama says "I don't want to play with you".

Easy to say, hard to provide evidence to support it. If Russia was holding someone like Snowden under a Rep president, you and the other members of the hypocrite horde would be calling for nuclear war.

obama:

I shouldn't have to call world leaders. They should call me.

If there was any notion of rationality or bipartisan discussion, I think the question would be what else Obama should do in addition to saying move the G-20 meeting or at least refusing any one on one meetings with Putin. Boycotting Olympics didn't work too well last time.

And it's not getting boycotted this time either.

Easy to say, hard to provide evidence to support it. If Russia was holding someone like Snowden under a Rep president, you and the other members of the hypocrite horde would be calling for nuclear war.

Would a Rep president institute programs that consider the American people his personal enemies?

The NSA Admits It Analyzes More People's Data Than Previously Revealed - Philip Bump - The Atlantic Wire

This abuse of the Patriot Act must end | Jim Sensenbrenner | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

The released Fisa order requires daily productions of the details of every call that every American makes, as well as calls made by foreigners to or from the United States. Congress intended to allow the intelligence communities to access targeted information for specific investigations. How can every call that every American makes or receives be relevant to a specific investigation?

This is well beyond what the Patriot Act allows.

Would a Rep president institute programs that consider the American people his personal enemies?

The NSA Admits It Analyzes More People's Data Than Previously Revealed - Philip Bump - The Atlantic Wire

This abuse of the Patriot Act must end | Jim Sensenbrenner | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

The released Fisa order requires daily productions of the details of every call that every American makes, as well as calls made by foreigners to or from the United States. Congress intended to allow the intelligence communities to access targeted information for specific investigations. How can every call that every American makes or receives be relevant to a specific investigation?

This is well beyond what the Patriot Act allows.

Obama is waging war against the United States Constitution; the people are just collateral damage.

How's your leader..

Putin today?

We only have one Glorious Peoples Ruler in this country, Dear Leader, His Royal Hiney Barack Obama II - AKA Barry the Flouncy.

You're mistaken, in America, we elect our leaders..unlike in your country. Russia. Oh my bad. Let me translate that for you in your native language.

Вы ошибаетесь, в Америке, мы избирают наши лидеры .. в отличие от в нашей стране. Россия.

There seems to be a growing number of world leaders that obama won't lower himself to speak to. Pretty soon he's going to find out no one ever wanted to talk to him anyway. The leaders of the world are going to conduct their business without him. Just like they do to the presidents of any other backwash third world country.

You're mistaken, in America, we elect our leaders..unlike in your country. Russia. Oh my bad. Let me translate that for you in your native language.

Вы ошибаетесь, в Америке, мы избирают наши лидеры .. в отличие от в нашей стране. Россия.

Obey Obama - or you're serving Putin!

Forum List

Back