obama pouts to Putin "I'm not speaking to you"

She's upset about her hero, Putin.

4ff4a40da4bb3.image.gif

To question Dear Leader is to support the enemy!

"But officials have privately signaled that scrapping the bilateral talks would also be retaliation for other areas of disagreement with Russia, including its continued support for Syrian President Bashar Assad's attacks against civilians."

"....the White House's cancellation threat could be effective leverage over Putin, who likely wants to avoid an embarrassment on the world stage."

"On Thursday, the White House also said it was "deeply disappointed and concerned" by the conviction of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who challenged the Kremlin with exposures of high-level corruption and mocked the leadership with biting satire. He was sentenced to five years in prison."

"Some U.S. lawmakers are calling on Obama to go beyond simply canceling his talks with Putin. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has also called on the U.S. to boycott next year's Winter Olympics scheduled for Sochi, Russia."

So once again, Fuck Putin and the horse he rode in on. I can't believe that some freaks hate President Obama so much that they would publically side with Russia. Wow.

Maybe the obamalovers will change their minds when the Russian troops take the White House.

"But officials have privately signaled that scrapping the bilateral talks would also be retaliation for other areas of disagreement with Russia, including its continued support for Syrian President Bashar Assad's attacks against civilians."

"....the White House's cancellation threat could be effective leverage over Putin, who likely wants to avoid an embarrassment on the world stage."

"On Thursday, the White House also said it was "deeply disappointed and concerned" by the conviction of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who challenged the Kremlin with exposures of high-level corruption and mocked the leadership with biting satire. He was sentenced to five years in prison."

"Some U.S. lawmakers are calling on Obama to go beyond simply canceling his talks with Putin. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has also called on the U.S. to boycott next year's Winter Olympics scheduled for Sochi, Russia."

So once again, Fuck Putin and the horse he rode in on. I can't believe that some freaks hate President Obama so much that they would publically side with Russia. Wow.

The cancellation threat as LEVERAGE OVER PUTIN! Oh my oh my, Putin doesn't care about obama. No one does. obama is only trivializing himself. Unfortunately, he's taking the nation with him.

Putin: "Like Shearing a Pig: There's Lots of Squealing and Little Fleece" - Katie Pavlich

The Obama administration continues to be embarrassed by the Russians today as Edward Snowden continues to hide out in the communist state "at the airport." How does Russian President Vladimir Putin feel about the issue?
In any case, I would like not to deal with such issues because it is like shearing a pig: there's lots of squealing and little fleece,” he said.

To question Dear Leader in any way is to support the enemy!

Obama%20Obey.jpg

Clearly Putin enjoys beating up on obama. Almost as much as I enjoy watching him do it. Go on obama, hide, go to the golf course, take a vacation. No one wants to talk to you anyway.

The cancellation threat as LEVERAGE OVER PUTIN! Oh my oh my, Putin doesn't care about obama. No one does. obama is only trivializing himself. Unfortunately, he's taking the nation with him.

Putin: "Like Shearing a Pig: There's Lots of Squealing and Little Fleece" - Katie Pavlich

The Obama administration continues to be embarrassed by the Russians today as Edward Snowden continues to hide out in the communist state "at the airport." How does Russian President Vladimir Putin feel about the issue?
In any case, I would like not to deal with such issues because it is like shearing a pig: there's lots of squealing and little fleece,” he said.

You do realize the quotes I posted came from the Fox article you posted in the OP right?

Fuck all those who side with the Russian leader.

You do realize the quotes I posted came from the Fox article you posted in the OP right?

There is little doubt that America would like for obama to have some leverage over Putin, or that there was a press release saying that. It's just not true. obama has no leverage. obama is going to reduce our defenses anyway. He doesn't need to bargain with Putin for that.

This has nothing to do with Russia. Zerobama is just trying to find any way he can to get his hands on a guy who blew the whistle on him.

This has nothing to do with Russia. Zerobama is just trying to find any way he can to get his hands on a guy who blew the whistle on him.

And telling a national leader he's not going to talk to him until he gets his way is how you do it?

We need a whole new word to describe that kind of stupid.

And telling a national leader he's not going to talk to him until he gets his way is how you do it?

We need a whole new word to describe that kind of stupid.

He claims to have a Harvard law degree. Me, I'm stumpin' to see his kindergarten diploma.

With as little respect as obama shows to the law and as little knowledge he shows of the law, I can't believe he has a law degree.

There is little doubt that America would like for obama to have some leverage over Putin, or that there was a press release saying that. It's just not true. obama has no leverage. obama is going to reduce our defenses anyway. He doesn't need to bargain with Putin for that.

Putin knows for a fact that the Republicans have a history of betraying America's interest for political expediencies. Maybe he's looking for someone like Ray-Gun to further divide our nation. He knows if we continue to supply the rebels in Syria with US weapons the Russian weapons will be found to be inferior, again. He also knows that Snowden will not face torture or the Death penalty for his crimes.

Of course not. It's not like obama has a history of killing people who know too much. Like Andrew Breitbart, the coroner who identified the cause of death as arsenic poisoning or Michael Hastings.

Of course not. It's not like obama has a history of killing people who know too much. Like Andrew Breitbart, the coroner who identified the cause of death as arsenic poisoning or Michael Hastings.

Those conspiracy theories and facts get all jumbled up there don't they? BreitPhart died of a myocardial infarction. He was a very sick man. A ticking time bomb. The LA coroner who determined that died of arsenic poisoning two months later.

Hastings?. InfoWars territory.

Last edited:

Putin knows for a fact that the Republicans have a history of betraying America's interest for political expediencies. Maybe he's looking for someone like Ray-Gun to further divide our nation. He knows if we continue to supply the rebels in Syria with US weapons the Russian weapons will be found to be inferior, again. He also knows that Snowden will not face torture or the Death penalty for his crimes.

you are a sick person, boo boo. you need to seek immediate mental help, you brain is not functioning, you are an empty shell with a talking point transmitter where your mouth should be.

Forum List

Back