Obama preaches communism loud & proud as ever

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Obama also urged the students to “reject these voices” that warn of the evils of government, saying:

Still, you’ll hear voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s the root of all our problems, even as they do their best to gum up the works; or that tyranny always lurks just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, creative, unique experiment in self-rule is just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.

We have never been a people who place all our faith in government to solve our problems, nor do we want it to. But we don’t think the government is the source of all our problems, either. Because we understand that this democracy is ours. As citizens, we understand that America is not about what can be done for us. It’s about what can be done by us, together, through the hard and frustrating but absolutely necessary work of self-government.

His supporters will spin in endlessly, but Obama unilaterally rejects the individual. He is 100% vested in Marxism (thanks to his drunk, communist daddy). And that is why our economy has floundered for all 4+ years under his control (quite literally - and sadly - under his control).

Obama to College Students: ?Reject These Voices? That Warn of Big Government & Tyranny | Video | TheBlaze.com

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Rottweiler is an absolute meathead.

He is getting paid to do this, so simply put him on Ignore.

why do you hate your country rotty?

It's your side that's taking this country down the shit hole!

Who is that is wanting all abortions legal, right up until the woman gives birth?

Who is wanting the gays and lesbians to be able to be wed in "holy" matrimony?

Who is trying to take God out of everything in our daily lives???

Who hates this country again?

why do you hate your country rotty?

Actually, why do you and Obama hate the United States? You are the one's trying to "fundamentally transform" it (direct quote there). You don't transform something you love - you try to keep something you love exactly as it is.

You animals have destroyed this country that you hate. I'm trying to restore it.

And Obama wants the American people to "trust" the federal government? The mumbling, bumbling, stumbling, fumbling buffoons can't even protect our nuclear secrets!!!! How incompetent and unqualified for your job do you have to be to allow nuclear research to be intercepted?

Our federal government is an embarassment... and that's when they are at their best. At their worst, they are also unethical.

Internet Explorer zero-day exploit targets nuclear weapons researchers (Updated) | Ars Technica

Not Communism but "Social Justice," which means a guaranteed middle class standard of living regardless of one's personal choices or circumstances. Our profoundly ignorant President believes that this can be accomplished through a Robin Hood policy without any consequential changes in behavior. I suspect that he has never taken an economics class (although we will never know).

He is 100% vested in Marxism (thanks to his drunk, communist daddy). And that is why our economy has floundered for all 4+ years under his control (quite literally - and sadly - under his control).

Yea.....except ALL the analysts have been saying our economy has been growing, on the whole, since the 2008-2009 recession...of course we have had a few bad quarters, but overall, our growth has been at a decent rate

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/Documents/20120502_EconomicGrowth.pdf

UNITED STATES GDP GROWTH RATE | LATEST DATA | FORECAST | NEWS

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41332.pdf

There are a few sources that prove your statement wrong...

...of course we have had a few bad quarters, but overall, our growth has been at a decent rate
It's been anemic at best. It's like a V8 engine running on 5 cylinders, sputtering and stalling out every half block or so, and will eventually conk out altogether.

Obama also urged the students to “reject these voices” that warn of the evils of government, saying:

Still, you’ll hear voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s the root of all our problems, even as they do their best to gum up the works; or that tyranny always lurks just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, creative, unique experiment in self-rule is just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.

We have never been a people who place all our faith in government to solve our problems, nor do we want it to. But we don’t think the government is the source of all our problems, either. Because we understand that this democracy is ours. As citizens, we understand that America is not about what can be done for us. It’s about what can be done by us, together, through the hard and frustrating but absolutely necessary work of self-government.

His supporters will spin in endlessly, but Obama unilaterally rejects the individual. He is 100% vested in Marxism (thanks to his drunk, communist daddy). And that is why our economy has floundered for all 4+ years under his control (quite literally - and sadly - under his control).

Obama to College Students: ?Reject These Voices? That Warn of Big Government & Tyranny | Video | TheBlaze.com

...of course we have had a few bad quarters, but overall, our growth has been at a decent rate
It's been anemic at best. It's like a V8 engine running on 5 cylinders, sputtering and stalling out every half block or so, and will eventually conk out altogether.

Did you read any of the sources I provided? There are many graphs and charts for economic growth since 2008 and 2009. And just this last month, we added 165,000 jobs to the economy, which was higher than projected. I know those aren't huge numbers, but at least it is positive, and if we keep it up, we will get back on our feet. I have confidence in my country, regardless of the idiots running the show. Also, unemployment is at 7.5%, which is the lowest since 2008-2009. All these positive signs, and yet people still wish to be "glass half empty" kinda folks...smh

Did you read any of the sources I provided? There are many graphs and charts for economic growth since 2008 and 2009. And just this last month, we added 165,000 jobs to the economy, which was higher than projected. I know those aren't huge numbers, but at least it is positive, and if we keep it up, we will get back on our feet. I have confidence in my country, regardless of the idiots running the show. Also, unemployment is at 7.5%, which is the lowest since 2008-2009. All these positive signs, and yet people still wish to be "glass half empty" kinda folks...smh
Like I said, anemic at best. Thanks for confirming it. It's been 4 and a half years and we're worse off than we were when he took office and $6 trillion more in debt. Some recovery.

m'kay... I think you forgot to include the part about the communism... :confused:

Forum List

Back