Obama Promised a ‘Civilian National Security Force’ – Today There Are Over 120,000 Ar

So the NRA is wrong in saying that the country is safer if more citizens are armed?

These aren't private citizens being armed. The are government SWAT teams being used in violation of proper due process.

You also claimed in another thread that Timothy McVeigh neversaid a word about why he bombed the federal building,

so your dishonesty and/or ignorance has voided any unsubstantiated claims you ever make here again.
Again, Timothy McVeigh never "SAID" (spoke) a word about his motive for the attack.

If you have an audio of him doing so.......then please post it for everyone to listen to.

Otherwise, crawl back into your hole with the other maggots and die. ... :cool:

You asshole. You claimed no one knows what his motives were.

He put them down in writing. I posted them for you.

That's not what I said nitwit.

Develop a brain and read it again. .. :cuckoo:

Here's where Sunni Man shows -- for all to see -- how he LIES:

Did a right-wing asshole blow up the FBI building or not? You want to remember the victims but not the piece of shit coward who killed them? You don't want to ask the very simple question, "Why would he do that?"
Actually, Tim McVeigh never made a statement or uttered a single word as to why he blew up the building in OKC.

In reality, no one knows his motives or motivation for the attack.

So your idiotic screaming about right wing nut doing this and that doesn't hold water.

Because he could have committed the bombing for left wing reasons or no reason at all.

Now be a nice chap an vacate this memorial thread.

And quit looking like a complete fool. ... :cool:

^^^ Sunni Mna -- Looking like a complete fool. ^^^

So the NRA is wrong in saying that the country is safer if more citizens are armed?
Armed citizens......not armed Federal agents.

Jeeeze........your such a retard. ... :cuckoo:

Oh right, armed lunatics like you as opposed to armed trained professionals.

I am an armed trained professional, although retired, I still carry a military ID. There are millions like me in the country, does that make you sleep better?

These aren't private citizens being armed. The are government SWAT teams being used in violation of proper due process.

And you're an idiot. Armed gangs deciding by violence or threat of violence was is or isn't an act of due process under the law is not itself due process now,

is it?

Again, Timothy McVeigh never "SAID" (spoke) a word about his motive for the attack.

If you have an audio of him doing so.......then please post it for everyone to listen to.

Otherwise, crawl back into your hole with the other maggots and die. ... :cool:

He put them down in writing. I posted them for you.

Here's where Sunni Man shows -- for all to see -- how he LIES:

Did a right-wing asshole blow up the FBI building or not? You want to remember the victims but not the piece of shit coward who killed them? You don't want to ask the very simple question, "Why would he do that?"
Actually, Tim McVeigh never made a statement or uttered a single word as to why he blew up the building in OKC.

In reality, no one knows his motives or motivation for the attack.

So your idiotic screaming about right wing nut doing this and that doesn't hold water.

Because he could have committed the bombing for left wing reasons or no reason at all.

Now be a nice chap an vacate this memorial thread.

And quit looking like a complete fool. ... :cool:

^^^ Sunni Mna -- Looking like a complete fool. ^^^

So he lied about what he lied about.

That's sort of double dipping your chip, isn't it? lol, what a perfect example of a conservative he is.

I remember when it was revealed that the last Repub admin (Cheney/Bu$h II) was wire-tapping American citizens, the rw response was "well, if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about"? What ever happened to that mantra :dunno:

Last edited:
A civilian citizen security force violates the US CONSTITUTION.

The US military is the only force authorized to protect "the United States" from foreign and domestic enemies.

There cannot be a competing force that operates on its own under the direction of czars.

Shitbag...they don't wiretap Americans without a warrant.

You being confused (typical of an idiot) about the NSA getting all signals traveling through the RF spectrum doesn't mean they are spying on scum like you in your bathroom having sex with a blow up doll.

Now, if you are communicating with terrorists while having sex with your blow up doll....well then the NSA will listen to you after they get the warrant.

I remember when it was revealed that the last Repub admin (Cheney/Bu$h II) was wire-tapping American citizens, the rw response was "well, if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about"? What ever happened to that mantra :dunno:

Armed citizens......not armed Federal agents.

Jeeeze........your such a retard. ... :cuckoo:
Federal agents lose their citizenship? :cuckoo:
Where does it say that in the Constitution?

Sunni Man wants the balance of power in this country shifted from those who enforce the law to those who reject it.

In other words, he wants localized armed gangs to be the dominant unit of government in the country.

You only need look at your dear leader to know that has already happened.

The funniest part of this whole argument is that after the moonbat messiah is gone, and (hopefully) a conservative republican takes his place, the bed wetters will be wailing about "the gestapo" and "jack boots" employed by the federal government.

Oh right, armed lunatics like you as opposed to armed trained professionals.

I am an armed trained professional, although retired, I still carry a military ID. There are millions like me in the country, does that make you sleep better?

Are you a war veteran like Timothy McVeigh?

Was in Vietnam and was still in during Desert Storm but didn't go there, what difference does that make, there are millions of war veterans out here, are you afraid of us all?

Generalizations just make you a liar, I never said anything like that.

Last edited:
These agencies Obama is using to attack US citizens all have to report to Congress.

It will be impossible for Obama to combine them all or use them all together against the US citizens as long as the GOP controls Congress or a 1/2 of Congress.

Liberal scum that support Obama need to realize that if Democraps control Congress with this crazy ass plan in action....then nobody but the military could stop some bogus domestic military force from rounding up citizens for not giving up their private property/pensions to pay for the debt down the road.

Last edited:

You morons were screaming bloody murder about having your "rights" violated and now since it Bammy doing it on steroids you don't care at all.

I agree, we should have NEVER gone down this road.....I wish I could say that I did not support when it began but I did.

Forum List

Back