Obama pushes military frustration to highest level in decades

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Key lawmakers from both parties say frustration with the White Houseamong the top military officers is at its highest level in decades, the product of President Obama’s cautious approach to the wars in Syria andIraq and an indecisive inner circle of White House advisers who, critics say, have iced the Pentagon out of the policymaking process.

“There’s a level of dissatisfaction among the uniformed military that I’ve never seen in my time here,” said Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain in an interview. “For some of us who are a little older, let’s go back and read the Pentagon Papers — what the administration is doing is the kind of incrementalism that defined much of the Vietnam conflict.”

Obama pushes military frustration to highest level in decades - Washington Times

What an epic fucking disaster this pathetic American hating sack of utter shit this president has been.

Wonderful job.

What will he do next? He has been stabbing the country with picadors for 7 years. What and when will he give us the matador?

There are no words to describe how much I despise the left wing voters. I hate them.

Last edited:
Military people don't vote for progressives like Barry...

Key lawmakers from both parties say frustration with the White Houseamong the top military officers is at its highest level in decades, the product of President Obama’s cautious approach to the wars in Syria andIraq and an indecisive inner circle of White House advisers who, critics say, have iced the Pentagon out of the policymaking process.

“There’s a level of dissatisfaction among the uniformed military that I’ve never seen in my time here,” said Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain in an interview. “For some of us who are a little older, let’s go back and read the Pentagon Papers — what the administration is doing is the kind of incrementalism that defined much of the Vietnam conflict.”

Obama pushes military frustration to highest level in decades - Washington Times

What an epic fucking disaster this pathetic American hating sack of utter shit this president has been.

Wonderful job.

What will he do next? He has been stabbing the country with picadors for 7 years. What and when will be give us the matador?

There are no words to describe how much I despise the left wing voters. I hate them.

The Washington Times is at the core of rightwing propaganda machine.

John McCain wants to go back? Fine. Let's go back to the disaster of the Iraq War and where John McCain was in all of that.

He has more respect than right wingers who would send them to fight pointless wars.

He has more respect than right wingers who would send them to fight pointless wars.
Which wars were pointless?

You fucking piece of shit. The one in Afghanistan?

You mother fucker. Poor little saddam. Fucking liberals, who lie and say they care for the poor Iraqi people wish the tyrant was still alive torturing.

You mother fucker.

You are absolutely nothing but a hypocritical double talking piece of shit who does not care one fucking bit that clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDS.

You mother fucker. You ignorant moron.

So go fight Obama's illegal war in Syria...

Army Phone Number: Talk to an Army Recruiter | GoArmy.com

I'll pass, since I'm already a veteran...

5675287846_ac1b172e4b.jpg

You mother fucker. Poor little saddam. Fucking liberals, who lie and say they care for the poor Iraqi people wish the tyrant was still alive torturing.

You mother fucker.

You are absolutely nothing but a hypocritical double talking piece of shit who does not care one fucking bit that clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDS.

My goodness, what an erudite and profound post. I am sure you impressed everyone that read it.

You mother fucker.

You obviously need another beer.

So, your saying they are scared to do their duty??

Don't be such a meathead . You would send out people to be maimed and killed just because of some macho bullshit .

Amazing how conservatives say they are pro military . Pro getting them killed is what u are !

Forum List

Back