Obama:Return the "dumb twat" namer caller's $1 million!

Bill Maher doesn't have sponsors. If he did, I have no doubt some would have dropped him for his comments too.

But don't let facts interrupt your faux rage. :thup:

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?
Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher!
Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate,
Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!”

Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

It is hilarious that the wingnuts are making a comparison between Maher and LimpBalls. Why not drag in Chris Rock and Louis CK?
Q: What the difference between Chris Rock, Louis CK, Bill Maher and Rush Limbaugh?
A: Rock, CK and Maher belong to S.A.G.

Got it now, Einstein?

Yeah, only screw-the-workers, polluting, greedy billionnaire power brokers should be able to give big money- that's what Citizen United was designed for...

The difference that matters is that Rush is a huge bought off LIAR.

Pub dupes!! Amazingly ignorant tools/haters...

Yeah, only screw-the-workers, polluting, greedy billionnaire power brokers should be able to give big money- that's what Citizen United was designed for...

The difference that matters is that Rush is a huge bought off LIAR.

Pub dupes!! Amazingly ignorant tools/haters...

Yeah, like your Dear Leader isn't a 'huge bought off LIAR' himself? Where do you think he's gonna get that $Billion to fund his Presidential Campaign? Look into that a bit and then get back to us.

Last edited:
Then why are you whining just because we want to laugh at Rush? :dunno:

So your Dear Leader wont be giving Bill Maher's money back? That's what i thought. You Obama-Bots are dishonest hypocrites.

Obama can't return Super PAC money.

Idiot.

He could influence them returning it, and you know it. So quit playing dumb. And it obviously wouldn't be him returning it personally. That would be the responsibility of his fellow Democrats who run this PAC. Maybe it's time for them to consider it? Just a thought anyway.

So your Dear Leader wont be giving Bill Maher's money back? That's what i thought. You Obama-Bots are dishonest hypocrites.

Idiot.

He could influence them returning it, and you know it. So quit playing dumb. And it obviously wouldn't be him returning it personally. That would be the responsibility of his fellow Democrats who run this PAC. Maybe it's time for them to consider it? Just a thought anyway.

You know Pauli, it just occurred to me. You've never said why you think the money should be returned. So let me ask you ...

How could Obama influence them when coordinating with them is against the law?
And
Why should he?

Idiot.

You know Pauli, it just occurred to me. You've never said why you think the money should be returned. So let me ask you ...

And
Why should he?

So that precludes his fellow Democrats from returning the douche's money? Yeah, that just sounds like a lame & dishonest excuse. And why are you defending that douche? You've been here for days whining about Rush Limbaugh? Do you really care about degrading insults to women, or are you just another disingenuous hypocrite?

And
Why should he?

So that precludes his fellow Democrats from returning the douche's money? Yeah, that just sounds like a lame & dishonest excuse. And why are you defending that douche? You've been here for days whining about Rush Limbaugh? Do you really care about degrading insults to women, or are you just another disingenuous hypocrite?

As I've said before, Maher was commenting on people who choose to live in the public eye. Limbaugh insulted a woman who chooses to live a private life. It's very different. I've already made my opinion of Maher's comments about the woman breast feeding known, and I don't approve of what he said.

So that's me. Now, care to explain to us all why and how Obama can return the money?

so Maher is a TV personality.. a darling of liberal media..
BUT did we hear Obama calling Palin for Maher calling her a "dumb twat"?
Where was the MSM evening news asking Maher why he called Palin a "C...nt"?

Where were the advertisers dropping Maher's show?

OR are we seeing once again the famous MSM bias at work?
Rush calls a woman a slut/prostitute.. Obama calls the woman!
Maher calls a woman a dumb twat and "c..nt! and not ONE MSM segment!

Perfect example for you "independent" people to come to realization you have been manipulated by the MSM .. the same people that literally called Obama well here's the quote:

" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

You want to know the difference? Bill Mahr made 1 or 2 comments on 1 of his shows.

The Rushing Limp Idiot kept it up for 3 days (or 9 hours) of his show.

And..........not only did the Limp Idiot insult Ms. Fluke, he also insulted EVERY WOMAN who takes birth control and has it provided under their insurance, because he stated that he wanted those who were doing so to post internet videos of THEM HAVING SEX because Rushbo wants to "get a little something for it".

And
Why should he?

As I've said before, Maher was commenting on people who choose to live in the public eye. Limbaugh insulted a woman who chooses to live a private life. It's very different. I've already made my opinion of Maher's comments about the woman breast feeding known, and I don't approve of what he said.

So that's me. Now, care to explain to us all why and how Obama can return the money?
Limbaugh encourages his audience to hate the opposition. Maher encourages his audience to laugh at them. There's a difference.

And
Why should he?

:eusa_eh:

I guess you didn't hear about the part where she chose to very publicly testify before Congress.

Liberals love free speech...but .....ONLY if it’s speech slandering conservatives, saying horrible things about conservative women, or promoting a radical left-wing ideology.

I guess you didn't hear about the part where she chose to very publicly testify before Congress.
So....lets be clear. You are saying that EVERY PERSON who ever testified publically before Congress is now a Public Personality per definition?

So....lets be clear. You are saying that EVERY PERSON who ever testified publically before Congress is now a Public Personality per definition?

I think what he's saying is that any LIBERAL person who ever testified publicly before Congress is now a Public Personality.

And
Why should he?

Hey Pauli. We can see that you're looking at this thread but choosing to ignore questions and not present your position. Are you scared?

Forum List

Back