🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama says America must censor non mainstream media sites

all this amounts to nothing more than the democrats blowing raspberries at the alex jones. it's what obama really means when he's on about the ''wild west'', he knows if he comes right out and names the texan it's over.

Well HERE WE GO! The Globalist Dictator-Wannabe comes out and advocates government censorship of non-approved Govt media cites....while most of the Obama/Hillary/DNC-Approved media has already been exposed as little more than Liberal Propaganda / Indoctrination messaging, thanks in part to Wikileaks. Goodbye Constitution, Constitutional Rights - Hellooo, 'Banana Republic Dictatorship'! Yes, Obama, Hillary, Liberal Ideology is the way to go - drink the kool-ade, welcome the assimilation, embrace the suck.
There's nothing about censorship in the plan. It's about having the sources to check claims. Why are you scared of that? IMO, it's those throwing the bs that would complain the most about the public being able to check it out.

If I want to check something out, I'll check it out myself, thank you very much.

Or, am I not free to do that anymore?

You need to submit a US Form 382, in triplicate, explaining exactly what you're researching, what your expected result will be, and what you will do with the information you obtain.

Submit that, and $18, to the IRS for approval.

Any unauthorized attempt to obtain information without government approval will result in the worst possible punishment - you will be locked in a room 20 hours a day and required to listen to Hillary campaign speeches. We like to think of it as "re-education", since it bears little resemblance to the truth.

Obama is a jack ass and so is everyone who who wants to go along with this cleaning up the internet thing lol

Well HERE WE GO! The Globalist Dictator-Wannabe comes out and advocates government censorship of non-approved Govt media cites....while most of the Obama/Hillary/DNC-Approved media has already been exposed as little more than Liberal Propaganda / Indoctrination messaging, thanks in part to Wikileaks. Goodbye Constitution, Constitutional Rights - Hellooo, 'Banana Republic Dictatorship'! Yes, Obama, Hillary, Liberal Ideology is the way to go - drink the kool-ade, welcome the assimilation, embrace the suck.
There's nothing about censorship in the plan. It's about having the sources to check claims. Why are you scared of that? IMO, it's those throwing the bs that would complain the most about the public being able to check it out.

Google already censors info ya nimrod.

If I want to check something out, I'll check it out myself, thank you very much. Or, am I not free to do that anymore?
Where does it say anyone was going to be forced to check things out? :cuckoo:

Obama Says America Must CENSOR Non-Mainstream Media News Sites, Like Us

Can't have the sheeple thinking for themselves now can we!?
How is believing anything said by someone just because they have a website "thinking for yourself"? 'Curating' implies resources being made available so that one can check out claims.
Therefore ALL media should stay open and free. Absolutely ZERO restrictions...

I do wish that sheeple like you would learn to think for yourself instead of religiously parroting what you read in this ridiculous blogger sites.

For starters, look up the word "curate", and learn it has nothing to do with censorship or restrictions, and everything to do with organization and finding things.

But you sheeple aren't really interested in any truth that doesn't fit in with your pre-conceived notions of how things are or how they work.

Obama is a thin skinned loser who blames EVERYONE for his failures and lack of career accomplishments, that's what losers do.

Forum List

Back