Obama Says Screw Them, Let Them Swim!

By rough count there are 200 AMERICAN CIVILIANS stuck in Yemen.

The US has warned Americans to stay out of Yemen FOR YEARS.

If you are going to visit a country and our government tells you, "That's a bad idea, and if you go, you are on your own", how is it the government's fault you were too stupid to listen?

I thought the Right believed in paying the consequences of your actions.
These are NOT tourists nor are they students. These are workers from a joint arab/American overseas oil projects fully approved by OUR government to be there. Approved by and SHOULD be PROTECTED by OUR government.

Any actual proof of that? Why didn't the oil companies look after their own...

Why does the US Government have to look after these freeloaders?

little not really at all bad fury

and, yeah, you are are prolly right: he ain't got no real hammer

If you are going to visit a country and our government tells you, "That's a bad idea, and if you go, you are on your own", how is it the government's fault you were too stupid to listen?

These are NOT tourists nor are they students. These are workers from a joint arab/American overseas oil projects fully approved by OUR government to be there. Approved by and SHOULD be PROTECTED by OUR government.

1, I think the State Department agreeing that they were there IS proof.
2, You describe WORKING people as "freeloaders"? Interesting indeed.

By rough count there are 200 AMERICAN CIVILIANS stuck in Yemen. Rough count mind you and Obozo is doing once AGAIN nothing. He is suggesting they hide and then TRY and find boats to leave.

We HAVE boats folks, one big ass collection we call a Navy. And they come with GUNS. We do NOT need U.N. permission to rescue two hundred AMERICANS. All we need is a leader with BALLS.

This pattern of THIS president leaving AMERICANS behind is CRAP. These people WILL wind up dead or hostages of his buddies the muslim brotherhood.
This is just ONE MORE example of ANT-American policy by THIS president AND the democratic party.

Story as follows...
US urges citizens to flee Yemen by sea - Yahoo News

If Michelle wasn't carrying around his balls in her purse, the President might act like a man and do something about it.
You are obsessed with Obamas balls. Are you gay by any chance?

I said he didn't have any. More like a mangina. Maybe you kiss that as much as you kiss his black ass.
How many times have you given Obama a BJ in order to know if he has balls or not?

Yet the Obama administration didn't have a problem looking after a traitorous piece of shit when it traded 5 known terrorists for his sorry ass.

By rough count there are 200 AMERICAN CIVILIANS stuck in Yemen. Rough count mind you and Obozo is doing once AGAIN nothing. He is suggesting they hide and then TRY and find boats to leave.

We HAVE boats folks, one big ass collection we call a Navy. And they come with GUNS. We do NOT need U.N. permission to rescue two hundred AMERICANS. All we need is a leader with BALLS.

This pattern of THIS president leaving AMERICANS behind is CRAP. These people WILL wind up dead or hostages of his buddies the muslim brotherhood.
This is just ONE MORE example of ANT-American policy by THIS president AND the democratic party.

Story as follows...

If Michelle wasn't carrying around his balls in her purse, the President might act like a man and do something about it.

I said he didn't have any. More like a mangina. Maybe you kiss that as much as you kiss his black ass.
How many times have you given Obama a BJ in order to know if he has balls or not?

Yet the Obama administration didn't have a problem looking after a traitorous piece of shit when it traded 5 known terrorists for his sorry ass.
OR rescuing that muslim pilot just LAST week!

Boy, you are going to be sad when Cruz is out of it before the SC primary.

Story as follows...
I though Yemen was an example of his success in foreign policy?

You know he cannot admit what a fuckup he is, whether it results in 200 dead Americans, or, 200,000,000 dead Americans.

And the far right haters continue show the rest of America what fuck ups they work to be.

True Americans take great comfort in knowing Cruz has less than 1% chance of being the nominee and no chance of winning.

OR rescuing that muslim pilot just LAST week!

Goes to show who Obama cares about and who he doesn't.

And the far right haters continue show the rest of America what fuck ups they work to be.

True Americans take great comfort in knowing Cruz has less than 1% chance of being the nominee and no chance of winning.
I suggest you forward your whine to Hillary. EMAIL I hear works well.

So you have the proof... Can I see it...

Breakdown of how many oil workers and what job they had that was so important that they couldn't leave before this.

So you have the proof... Can I see it...

Breakdown of how many oil workers and what job they had that was so important that they couldn't leave before this.
1, The state department confirmed the report it's in the OP.
2, It's also in the OP that numbers at this point are not final.

Forum List

Back