Obama Says Screw Them, Let Them Swim!

So we can rescue and provide aid to foreign nations but our own citizens don't deserve the same consideration?
Not if they were told to leave and again they are dual citizens. This sounds like more right wing grandstanding without a close look at the facts. I still dont know what that has to do with your ill advised mentioning of New Orleans though?
If saving AMERICAN lives is grandstanding then build me a PLATFORM! It NEEDS to be done.
Build your own platform. I wont help you make a fool of yourself but I will laugh at the show you put on.
Tell me something. Are you always this happy when Americans are in danger? When an American dies do you always feel this good?
Depends on which Americans. Some of the ignorant bastards need to die.
How about we SAVE them FIRST and sort them out LATER.
YOUR islamic buddies WILL kill them ALL.

Not if they were told to leave and again they are dual citizens. This sounds like more right wing grandstanding without a close look at the facts. I still dont know what that has to do with your ill advised mentioning of New Orleans though?
If saving AMERICAN lives is grandstanding then build me a PLATFORM! It NEEDS to be done.
Build your own platform. I wont help you make a fool of yourself but I will laugh at the show you put on.
Tell me something. Are you always this happy when Americans are in danger? When an American dies do you always feel this good?
Because you asked a rhetorical question then treated my answer like it had something to do with these specific Americans?

By rough count there are 200 AMERICAN CIVILIANS stuck in Yemen. Rough count mind you and Obozo is doing once AGAIN nothing. He is suggesting they hide and then TRY and find boats to leave.

We HAVE boats folks, one big ass collection we call a Navy. And they come with GUNS. We do NOT need U.N. permission to rescue two hundred AMERICANS. All we need is a leader with BALLS.

This pattern of THIS president leaving AMERICANS behind is CRAP. These people WILL wind up dead or hostages of his buddies the muslim brotherhood.
This is just ONE MORE example of ANT-American policy by THIS president AND the democratic party.

Story as follows...
US urges citizens to flee Yemen by sea - Yahoo News

If Michelle wasn't carrying around his balls in her purse, the President might act like a man and do something about it.

Because you asked a rhetorical question then treated my answer like it had something to do with these specific Americans?
YOU wanted to sort them first and MAYBE save them.
I say SAVE THEM period. NOW!

No you took my answer to your rhetorical question and applied it to these Americans. I was talking about Americans right here in the US. Some of them need to die.

By rough count there are 200 AMERICAN CIVILIANS stuck in Yemen. Rough count mind you and Obozo is doing once AGAIN nothing. He is suggesting they hide and then TRY and find boats to leave.

We HAVE boats folks, one big ass collection we call a Navy. And they come with GUNS. We do NOT need U.N. permission to rescue two hundred AMERICANS. All we need is a leader with BALLS.

This pattern of THIS president leaving AMERICANS behind is CRAP. These people WILL wind up dead or hostages of his buddies the muslim brotherhood.
This is just ONE MORE example of ANT-American policy by THIS president AND the democratic party.

Story as follows...

If Michelle wasn't carrying around his balls in her purse, the President might act like a man and do something about it.
You are obsessed with Obamas balls. Are you gay by any chance?

Story as follows...

I said he didn't have any. More like a mangina. Maybe you kiss that as much as you kiss his black ass.

Story as follows...

I said he didn't have any. More like a mangina. Maybe you kiss that as much as you kiss his black ass.
How many times have you given Obama a BJ in order to know if he has balls or not?

No you took my answer to your rhetorical question and applied it to these Americans. I was talking about Americans right here in the US. Some of them need to die.
Interesting, just WHICH Americans do YOU think NEED to die?
YOUR words...

YOUR words...
Stupid ones like you. Now when you want to stop with your risible juvenile attempts to deflect and focus on the subject let me know.

YOUR words...
Stupid ones like you. Now when you want to stop with your risible juvenile attempts to deflect and focus on the subject let me know.
Like me?
Would that be the Republican me? OR
the Libertarian me? OR the Tea Party me? OR maybe the Christian me?

Someone tells me they want ME dead in open thread I would like to know why?

YOUR words...
Like me?

Go suck your thumb and cool off dufus. :itsok:

YOUR words...
Like me?

Awe what's the matter little fella? Did that big bad Fury catch you displaying YOUR hate and bigotry? Here's some thing to suck on so quit crying.

YOUR words...
Like me?

Awe what's the matter little fella? Did that big bad Fury catch you displaying YOUR hate and bigotry? Here's some thing to suck on so quit crying.
You couldn catch your tiny dick in a zipper. Big bad fury? :laugh:

Forum List

Back