Obama Says Screw Them, Let Them Swim!

And the far right haters continue show the rest of America what fuck ups they work to be.

True Americans take great comfort in knowing Cruz has less than 1% chance of being the nominee and no chance of winning.
I suggest you forward your whine to Hillary. EMAIL I hear works well.
The truth sounds like hate to haters like you: too bad.

Goes to show who Obama cares about and who he doesn't.
You are right: all Americans.

He could care less about me unless he's trying to get what I've earned in order to pander to someone that will actually support him.
Horse shit, little buddy.,

The only shit is what you eat when licking his asshole.
My guess is he is beyond licking. He's at the spoon stage.

Goes to show who Obama cares about and who he doesn't.
You are right: all Americans.

He could care less about me unless he's trying to get what I've earned in order to pander to someone that will actually support him.
Horse shit, little buddy.,

The only shit is what you eat when licking his asshole.
My guess is he is beyond licking. He's at the spoon stage.
Jake has his head so far up Obama's ass he can tell you what Obama had to eat for breakfast before it hits his stomach.

By rough count there are 200 AMERICAN CIVILIANS stuck in Yemen.

The US has warned Americans to stay out of Yemen FOR YEARS.

If you are going to visit a country and our government tells you, "That's a bad idea, and if you go, you are on your own", how is it the government's fault you were too stupid to listen?

I thought the Right believed in paying the consequences of your actions.
These are NOT tourists nor are they students. These are workers from a joint arab/American overseas oil projects fully approved by OUR government to be there. Approved by and SHOULD be PROTECTED by OUR government.

Correct Darkf most are workers as you mentioned. Not tourist. It happened that I know someone that works there in Sanaa Yemen. A white boy from Oregon that used to be my employee. They have ample warning before all these terrible things started. The U.S. Embassy was evacuated Feb. 11. All foreign workers were told by their employers to get the fuck out ASAP. Most left the country. my friend flee to Saudi on Feb.14 by car. Some stayed behind cause most have local interest and also looks like local. The 200 that stayed behind knew very well the risk. To rescue this people is not that simple by using a bull horn. Most communications are cut off. You have no clue where they are. So tell me. How can you protect or evacuate them?

If you are going to visit a country and our government tells you, "That's a bad idea, and if you go, you are on your own", how is it the government's fault you were too stupid to listen?

These are NOT tourists nor are they students. These are workers from a joint arab/American overseas oil projects fully approved by OUR government to be there. Approved by and SHOULD be PROTECTED by OUR government.

Correct Darkf most are workers as you mentioned. Not tourist. It happened that I know someone that works there in Sanaa Yemen. A white boy from Oregon that used to be my employee. They have ample warning before all these terrible things started. The U.S. Embassy was evacuated Feb. 11. All foreign workers were told by their employers to get the fuck out ASAP. Most left the country. my friend flee to Saudi on Feb.14 by car. Some stayed behind cause most have local interest and also looks like local. The 200 that stayed behind knew very well the risk. To rescue this people is not that simple by using a bull horn. Most communications are cut off. You have no clue where they are. So tell me. How can you protect or evacuate them?
Most live in compounds as I did overseas. You go to the compounds and take them. Kind of like Grenada with the students you just go in and start moving people.

A10s for cover and the Navy to supply transport. Easy? No, but possible.

Most live in compounds as I did overseas. You go to the compounds and take them. Kind of like Grenada with the students you just go in and start moving people.

Youve been watching too many movies and dont have any real life experience.

Air America/Ravens/Forward Air Command.
Awarded medal of freedom by Ronald Reagan.
We meet in Arizona every year. Come by and say hi sometime.
Now PISS OFF.

Darkf... Are you in the dark or something? Do you think they stay the same compound when they hear gunshots. Are you just going to sit there and drink your beer? These terrorists who do you think they go after first? Poor neighborhoods? Grenada problem is different compared to terrorist in Yemen. I think you've been drinking too much beer or you just don't understand the issues in Yemen. Or you just watched too much movies.

Air America/Ravens/Forward Air Command.
Awarded medal of freedom by Ronald Reagan.
We meet in Arizona every year. Come by and say hi sometime.
Now PISS OFF.

Just like I said, you have no real life experience. Sounds like you were civilian support at best.

Forum List

Back