Obama scolds "The Brothers" for moving away from Kamala and toward Donald Trump.

Men will vote on facts and logic, not emotions.

One campaign focused on "hope and joy" while another focused on straight talk about addressing challenges. Both campaigns have their four years in the Executive Branch to compare. Men will compare how each works for them and their families.

Men will vote on facts and logic, not emotions.

One campaign focused on "hope and joy" while another focused on straight talk about addressing challenges. Both campaigns have their four years in the Executive Branch to compare. Men will compare how each works for them and their families.
If you vote on facts, you don't vote for trump. Harris is the straight talk campaign canuck. Men don't vote on concepts of a plan.

High profile political endorsements like this have to be assessed by the question of, Who will be influenced by this endorsement?

In Obama's case, the answer is clearly, Nobody. Anyone who thinks highly of Obama's opinion is already voting for Harris.

This is why the Harris campaign and its surrogates keep running ads of liars claiming to be former Trump supporters who are going to vote for Harris. If you believe them, they can be effective. Of course, if you have a three-digit IQ, you know it's all just BS.

More and more black Americans now understand

homO is gay
Big Mike is a man
their "kids" are frauds...

Shocker: Malia and Sasha Obama Were Loaned To Barack & Michelle By ...

Oh my, this brings back memories of a conversation i was having with a certain member…not too long ago …hmmm. 🤔

Well there you have it, "Brothers". Massa Obama says "GIT BACK ON THE PLANTATION"!!! You have your orders, now do as you are told! The great Obama has spoken! How dare you even think you could make your own decision on who would be a better President, shame on you!

Here is the article without the WaPo Paywall:

Tell Obumma to go fuck himself.
For one thing, it isn't a race issue because Harris ISN'T BLACK.
Second, I hope he just drove more black people away from the democrat party.
Just remember, you isn't black unless you vote democrat because the DNC is up shit creek without Blacks.

Obama is not even black. He’s a mulatto. And he is trying to tell real black men they need to vote for an Indian woman.

Here is the article without the WaPo Paywall:

Tell Obumma to go fuck himself.
For one thing, it isn't a race issue because Harris ISN'T BLACK.
Second, I hope he just drove more black people away from the democrat party.
Just remember, you isn't black unless you vote democrat because the DNC is up shit creek without Blacks.
Thanks for posting the article!

Obama is not even black. He’s a mulatto. And he is trying to tell real black men they need to vote for an Indian woman.

I wonder if it would be a good campaign strategy for RFK or Musk to go out stumping for Trump telling white people they ain't white (or Scottish, Christian, or whatever) unless they vote for Trump?

I wonder how CNN, NYT, WaPo and MSNBC would report that?

Forum List

Back