'Obama screwed us!'

Obama screwed us.

Hard working Americans who got the shaft over Obunglescare so dindu nuffins are covered

You're so ignorant about Obamacare. Pretty much everything else.

Listen up you little partisan shill, you really need to get informed and maybe you wouldn't get "Timmy fell in the well again"....have you noticed that tidbit keeps coming up. Now pound sand you ignorant little twit
You've got balls calling anyone a partisan shill, you hypocritical partisan hack.

Like I said before, you are such a partisan hack, when you vote you don't even bother to take the time to see who is running, or what offices they are running for. You just vote the straight republican ticket just like you were brainwashed to do.
Where do you get that out of what he said? I admit after liberals picking Obama then wanting Hillary, after how liberals stuck up for Bill for committing purgury. It will be hard to vote for a Democrat. The way you stand behind each other is dangerous.
What the fuck are you even rambling about you nitwit.
The truth, but being a thoughtless liberal. I know you're to stupid to understand.

'Obama screwed us.'
Nicholas Thalasinos, 52,
Yvette Velasco, 27 &
Michael Raymond Wetzel, 37,
...the remaining Americans killed in Ca by the terrorist Obama let into the US

'Obama screwed us.'
- victims of illegals: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Obama screwed us.

Hard working Americans who got the shaft over Obunglescare so dindu nuffins are covered

Listen up you little partisan shill, you really need to get informed and maybe you wouldn't get "Timmy fell in the well again"....have you noticed that tidbit keeps coming up. Now pound sand you ignorant little twit
You've got balls calling anyone a partisan shill, you hypocritical partisan hack.

Like I said before, you are such a partisan hack, when you vote you don't even bother to take the time to see who is running, or what offices they are running for. You just vote the straight republican ticket just like you were brainwashed to do.

She's the poster girl of hypocrisy. And she professes to be a Christian! Lol! The shit she spews in this place , Jesus would spit on her .

'Obama screwed us.'

Obama screwed us.

She's the poster girl of hypocrisy. And she professes to be a Christian! Lol! The shit she spews in this place , Jesus would spit on her .

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Where do you get that out of what he said? I admit after liberals picking Obama then wanting Hillary, after how liberals stuck up for Bill for committing purgury. It will be hard to vote for a Democrat. The way you stand behind each other is dangerous.
The truth, but being a thoughtless liberal. I know you're to stupid to understand.
Actually, you are the one that is TOO stupid.

'Obama screwed us.'

Obama screwed us.

Oh look....the meeting of two impaired minds. A freaking old fool and Timmy....who keeps falling in the well.

'Obama screwed us.'

Obama screwed us.

She is a disgusting hypocrite.

'Obama screwed us.'

Obama screwed us.

You're in luck, Timmy. Though you are going to lose your free line to narcotics for that unspecified "pain" you suffer every time you try to work 8 hours, the good news is that Trump is going to open up the oil fields and the forests.

And there will be all sorts of low level no-skill jobs when we start building nuthouses and prisons.

You will be able to get a job at long last! We've got you covered! That's the replacement plan.

Obama screwed us.

More irony impaired comments from a far left drone troll!

Remember these drones were anti-war up to 2009!

Obama screwed us.

I'm going to give you some straight up advice....get on topic, cease your infantile trolling or I'm going to start reporting.

It's that simple.

Anyone that dares disagree with you over your Snowflake President or anything he has done (including the now proven failed Obamacare) and you go off like a deranged and rabid ankle snapping poodle. It's old and tiresome

Obama has screwed up everything he's touched I don't know why the Cubans are surprised

I'm going to give you some straight up advice....get on topic, cease your infantile trolling or I'm going to start reporting.

It's that simple.

Anyone that dares disagree with you over your Snowflake President or anything he has done (including the now proven failed Obamacare) and you go off like a deranged and rabid ankle snapping poodle. It's old and tiresome

Obama has screwed up everything he's touched I don't know why the Cubans are surprised

Put them on ignore.
See here's the thing..you can report till you're blue in the face, but if we're clicking on them, the admin won't take action against them.

Actually, you are the one that is TOO stupid.
A smart liberal taught me how to spell.
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

Obama 'screwed' us, angry Cuban migrants say - The Manila Times Online

"“Obama has screwed all Cubans,” Yadiel Cruz, a Cuban in Panama bitterly told Agence France-Presse on Thursday upon learning the US president has suddenly made it tougher for migrants like him to get into America."

Welcome to the 'club'....
^^^ NOW he cares about Cubans.
4i6Ckte.gif
I wish it would warm up enough to play golf.
I always seem to gravitate to this hole called usmb.

It's that simple.

If we do away with infantile posting. I'll never get to post
35873.jpg

It's that simple.

Fuck you and your "advice", you fat, disgusting, my shit doesn't stink cumdumpster.

You're going to start reporting? That's all you do all day long, you crybaby fucking snitch. The mods must be so sick of you running to them every day. So go ahead and snitch me out like you've done so many times in the past, you worthless fucking piece of shit. I'll be back.

It's that simple.

Put them on ignore.
See here's the thing..you can report till you're blue in the face, but if we're clicking on them, the admin won't take action against them.
According to her, she has had me on ignore for years now. LOL.

Obama is frantically trying to start wars.

Charming. Hopefully he'll get a painful form of cancer and die a long, lingering death.

Rectal cancer....cut off his sex life at the same time

You really are a nasty person . Have you ever known someone who's had cancer?
My wife is a 10 year survivor....and you're still a dork.

Would you wish cancer on someone who's biggest crime is getting health coverage for 20 million Americans?

And I've had health insurance thru work since graduating from school many moons ago.

Obama is frantically trying to start wars.

Charming. Hopefully he'll get a painful form of cancer and die a long, lingering death.

Rectal cancer....cut off his sex life at the same time

You really are a nasty person . Have you ever known someone who's had cancer?
My wife is a 10 year survivor....and you're still a dork.

Would you wish cancer on someone who's biggest crime is getting health coverage for 20 million Americans?

And I've had health insurance thru work since graduating from school many moons ago.
Anal sex increases the chance of cancer.
But jugears doesn't tell ya that.

Forum List

Back