'Obama screwed us!'

You righties are a piece of work . Now you are mad at obama for stopping illegal immigrants ?

Nope, he's should have done that long ago, with all illegal immigrants.

He's doing it to Cubans now because they tend not to vote for Democrats.

Refugees welcome. Except if you voted for Trump.

105xnau.jpg

Refugees are not illegal immigrants.

You righties are a piece of work . Now you are mad at obama for stopping illegal immigrants ?
Are they doing it today? Link?

There are plenty of stories in stats on all the deportations the Obama administration has done. You just refuse to believe it.

Yet under the Bush administration you far left drones had the opposite opinion..

Just like the far left drones here were anti-war up to 2009!

'Obama screwed me.'
- Martin Richard, 8yo - murdered in the Boston Marathon Bombing which Barry could have / should have stopped after being warned about the brothers

Obama is frantically trying to start wars.

Charming. Hopefully he'll get a painful form of cancer and die a long, lingering death.

Rectal cancer....cut off his sex life at the same time

You really are a nasty person . Have you ever known someone who's had cancer?

And I have too.

I personally wouldn't look away if that scum bag, and all commie scumbags, were drawn and quartered.

But being a Christian I have to tamp down that desire and limit myself to hoping they suffer convenient natural torturous death.

There are plenty of stories in stats on all the deportations the Obama administration has done. You just refuse to believe it.
No...link?

What are you looking for exactly. Then I'll go get your damn link.
Link of illegal Cubans as of today.....

No...link?

What are you looking for exactly. Then I'll go get your damn link.

Well we know he blocked the shit out of Christian refugees seeking asylum...

'Obama screwed us.'
- victims of illegals: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Obama screwed us.

Hard working Americans who got the shaft over Obunglescare so dindu nuffins are covered

You're so ignorant about Obamacare. Pretty much everything else.

Listen up you little partisan shill, you really need to get informed and maybe you wouldn't get "Timmy fell in the well again"....have you noticed that tidbit keeps coming up. Now pound sand you ignorant little twit

'Obama screwed us."
Sean Collier, Krystle Campbell, Lu Ligzi, murdered in the Boston Marathon SUCCESSFUL TERRORIST ATTACK Obama said never happened...

'Obama screwed me.'
- Martin Richard, 8yo - murdered in the Boston Marathon Bombing which Barry could have / should have stopped after being warned about the brothers

Really. Obama had personal knowledge ?

'Obama screwed me.'
- Robert Adams, 40, On of 12 killed in Ca by a terrorist Obama gave a visa to after a 'thorough vetting'

'Obama screwed us.'
- victims of illegals: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Obama screwed us.

Hard working Americans who got the shaft over Obunglescare so dindu nuffins are covered

You're so ignorant about Obamacare. Pretty much everything else.
The only thing you need to know about Obamacare is that it will no longer exist in 8 days....

Lol. You fool. You believe the republicans and their "repeal /replace " lies . They'll change the name of the thing and you rubes will think you've accomplished somthing .

Forum List

Back