Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

Another lie from you, please back up your claim that students are taking out $200,000 student loans for Diversity and LGBT studies. You are the most dishonest con I have come across on this board and the only thing you are good at is lying.

Oh sure. First....you'd have me prove students can even get a degree in LGBT Studies. Silly I know....not even liberal colleges would offer such a worthless degree like queer studies.

Except....they do

San Diego State University: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies : Home

And SDSU is about $40k a year
San Diego State University | Admissions

And we know libs are staying in college at least 5 years....6 or 7 since they probably want a master's in queer studies.

So.....yeah.....you gonna pay about 200k for a degree in Faggotry Studies from SDSU.

That enough proof for ya? Don't tug on the horns boy.

Yet again, those don't show that the student took out $200K liar. No back up your claim with ACTUAL facts of a person doing that or just admit you are a lying con like you really are.
Oh sure. First....you'd have me prove students can even get a degree in LGBT Studies. Silly I know....not even liberal colleges would offer such a worthless degree like queer studies.

Except....they do

San Diego State University: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies : Home

And we know libs are staying in college at least 5 years....6 or 7 since they probably want a master's in queer studies.

So.....yeah.....you gonna pay about 200k for a degree in Faggotry Studies from SDSU.

Yet again, those don't show that the student took out $200K liar. No back up your claim with ACTUAL facts of a person doing that for LIBERAL studies or just admit you are a lying con like you really are.

If they are so many people doing that you can provide at least ONE person can't you? Nope because you are lying scum.

AH....now you want more....

- I prove a degree in LGBT studies exists
- I prove it would cost 200k

And you want me to prove someone took the loans out to get the devree?? Um....SDSU doesn't publicly release students names and debt buddy.

You want me to believe that not 1 liberal moron took out loans to get that degree? You're more obtuse than I thought. Eventually more people will be in crippling debt for LGBT Studies than African American Studies has caused.

Yes, I never said the degree doesn't exist.

No, you have not proven that a student that paid $200K for that degree. Now prove that or STFU please. Why can't you show that the students you claimed owe $200K have done so in the degree you listed? Oh yeah, because no one has.

Well....

SDSU has the program.
SDSU charges for the program.
People are paying that price.

Maybe they're paying 200k cash for the Queer Studies degree. But somehow I doubt it. People with 200k to burn aren't dumb enough to waste it on that. Liberals are dumb enough to take loans out for it though.

I've proven price and enrollment. You want me to post info on each individual student and how they paid the bill? Thats not accessible. Can you prove they DIDN'T take loans out for it?

Again, I've asked you to prove that students are getting $200K in student loans for those studies which you have NOT provided. And you are asking to prove a negative which is a logical fallacy. YOU are the one that made the claim they are using $200K in student loans to take those studies so it is up to YOU to prove YOUR claim.

Ok. How else does an 18 year old freshman at SDSU pay 40K a year for Fag Studies degree program for 4-5 years? Newsflash....18 year old freshmen don't have 200k cash. That's why 99% of them need the loans.

Same reason you can't prove they paid cash....neither can i. SDSU DOESN'T publish the payment methods of individual students online silly.

It's Iike me demanding proof black folks are discriminated against at a particular workplace. We know it happens. May not have absolute examples readily available. Right?

Except....they do

Yet again, those don't show that the student took out $200K liar. No back up your claim with ACTUAL facts of a person doing that or just admit you are a lying con like you really are.
Yet again, those don't show that the student took out $200K liar. No back up your claim with ACTUAL facts of a person doing that for LIBERAL studies or just admit you are a lying con like you really are.

If they are so many people doing that you can provide at least ONE person can't you? Nope because you are lying scum.

And you want me to prove someone took the loans out to get the devree?? Um....SDSU doesn't publicly release students names and debt buddy.

You want me to believe that not 1 liberal moron took out loans to get that degree? You're more obtuse than I thought. Eventually more people will be in crippling debt for LGBT Studies than African American Studies has caused.

No, you have not proven that a student that paid $200K for that degree. Now prove that or STFU please. Why can't you show that the students you claimed owe $200K have done so in the degree you listed? Oh yeah, because no one has.

Well....

SDSU has the program.

Maybe they're paying 200k cash for the Queer Studies degree. But somehow I doubt it. People with 200k to burn aren't dumb enough to waste it on that. Liberals are dumb enough to take loans out for it though.

I've proven price and enrollment. You want me to post info on each individual student and how they paid the bill? Thats not accessible. Can you prove they DIDN'T take loans out for it?

Again, I've asked you to prove that students are getting $200K in student loans for those studies which you have NOT provided. And you are asking to prove a negative which is a logical fallacy. YOU are the one that made the claim they are using $200K in student loans to take those studies so it is up to YOU to prove YOUR claim.

Ok. How else does an 18 year old freshman at SDSU pay 40K a year for Fag Studies degree program for 4-5 years? Newsflash....18 year old freshmen don't have 200k cash. That's why 99% of them need the loans.

Same reason you can't prove they paid cash....neither can i. SDSU DOESN'T publish the payment methods of individual students online silly.

It's Iike me demanding proof black folks are discriminated against at a particular workplace. We know it happens. May not have absolute examples readily available. Right?

Scholarships, parents, family. Those are all legitimate methods.

Again YOU are the one making the claim, why can't you back it up with actual PROOF.

Well....

SDSU has the program.

Scholarships, parents, family. Those are all legitimate methods.

Again YOU are the one making the claim, why can't you back it up with actual PROOF.

You PROVE they are getting a scholarship for homo studies or their parents are paying for it??? You cant. I call BS. No self respecting parent or scholarship foundation would pay for a degree in LGBT Studies.

US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

Obama has sent US Marshalls to arrest people are are in default for their federal student loans. Damn libs....bet yall never thought this would happen when you voted Obama.

We told you. The lefties want your money. And they will send men with guns to get it.
I have a buddy he had a kid with this hoe and he doesn't make enough to pay shit for child support so of course his baby mama on welfare. He works all under the table jobs so he also gets food stamps.

He is also getting full financial aid and pissing the money away. They give anyone the ability to spend the money on whatever they want.

This guy is going to owe that money back. I don't think they're going to get it. Not on time like I know they are going to want it when after he graduates. If he does. Or if he can get a job because he can't pass a drug test

Probably start a debtor's prison soon.
What do we do with the thousands of people we loaned money to and can't pay it back.

I got it! Take it out of their social security. If you default your retirement age for the minimum would be 72

Forum List

Back