Obama Sends High-End Comps To The DPRK

Another example of the corrupt nature of elitists. I am betting nothing will be done.

So.... Obama DIDN'T send computers to North Korea then?

Funny how your title says he did. But no where does it say he did.

Also, the US supported Pol Pot of fuck sakes, supporting some guy who sends computer to North Korea is hardly in that realm.

Also, the US supported Pol Pot of fuck sakes, supporting some guy who sends computer to North Korea is hardly in that realm.

Try reading it again. You might figure it out.

Hey, billy! This Gurry guy sounds like the guy who sold the Eiffel tower...3 times. But CNS headline, and you, lead the reader to believe the US is somehow involved in this deal, and that the deal is somehow detrimental to US security and that our government has let us down. I also got the impression, perhaps mistakenly, that we are somehow offended that there is a firewall that disallows international internet to the man-on-the-street in NK, as though THAT is keeping us awake at night. As for not caring what the US thinks, and another country not obeying our laws...that covers at least half the world, probably 75% of it. We junked the computers, and we probably should have given them away ourselves instead of turning them over to this flim-flam man. That's a lesson for us. What about the American lobbyists who smoothed the deal? Are they also part of this admin?

Hey, billy! This Gurry guy sounds like the guy who sold the Eiffel tower...3 times. But CNS headline, and you, lead the reader to believe the US is somehow involved in this deal, and that the deal is somehow detrimental to US security and that our government has let us down. I also got the impression, perhaps mistakenly, that we are somehow offended that there is a firewall that disallows international internet to the man-on-the-street in NK, as though THAT is keeping us awake at night. As for not caring what the US thinks, and another country not obeying our laws...that covers at least half the world, probably 75% of it. We junked the computers, and we probably should have given them away ourselves instead of turning them over to this flim-flam man. That's a lesson for us. What about the American lobbyists who smoothed the deal? Are they also part of this admin?

Hey bullwinkle -

"The head of a U.N. agency which gets a significant proportion of its budget from U.S. patent applicants transferred U.S.-origin computer equipment with dual-use potential to North Korea, and cracked down harshly on whistleblowers who sought to expose his behavior, U.S. lawmakers were told Wednesday.

"Despite the alleged actions and lawmakers’ earlier appeals, the Obama administration allowed Francis Gurry to be re-elected in 2014 for a new six-year term as director-general of the Geneva-based World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), a joint hearing of three House Foreign Affairs subcommittees heard.

The administration did so, a witness told the hearing, at the request of a close ally, Australia; Gurry, whose career at WIPO spans more than three decades, is believed to be the highest-ranking Australian in the U.N. system.

In one of the more startling disclosures, a witness reported on claims that Gurry sent high-end IT equipment to North Korea in return for its vote of support for his election.

Connections, connections.

And....for perspective, everyone should know this fact: the alternative name for North Korea is 'Iran's Nuclear Laboratory.'

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July. “It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”

John Brennan: U.S. watching for nuclear cooperation between Iran, North Korea

\

Let's review the salient points.
1. The Liberals never knew that North Korea has a GDP of about $15 billion.
North Korea GDP | 1970-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

2. Iran gives North Korea about $3 billion annually...and has for years.

3. Liberals have been trained not to think, so it comes as no surprise that they cannot incorporate the above facts into their worldview.....

....in other words: why does Iran give North Korea 20% of its GDP....guess why.

4. And...continuing the connecting of those dots....why hasn't it been made known that Obama gave tacit approval to that arrangement?????

In fact.....he paid the bill to North Korea!

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Hey bullwinkle -

"The head of a U.N. agency which gets a significant proportion of its budget from U.S. patent applicants transferred U.S.-origin computer equipment with dual-use potential to North Korea, and cracked down harshly on whistleblowers who sought to expose his behavior, U.S. lawmakers were told Wednesday.

"Despite the alleged actions and lawmakers’ earlier appeals, the Obama administration allowed Francis Gurry to be re-elected in 2014 for a new six-year term as director-general of the Geneva-based World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), a joint hearing of three House Foreign Affairs subcommittees heard.

The administration did so, a witness told the hearing, at the request of a close ally, Australia; Gurry, whose career at WIPO spans more than three decades, is believed to be the highest-ranking Australian in the U.N. system.

In one of the more startling disclosures, a witness reported on claims that Gurry sent high-end IT equipment to North Korea in return for its vote of support for his election.

Billy, I'm not defending Gurry, he sounds like a combination of Huey Long and Imelda Marcos. And CNS has presented a good case against the guy. I also think the US should opt-out of any participation in WIPO for the next 6 years in protest of his stab in our back. But neither am I blaming this admin for his actions.

Hey bullwinkle -

Billy, I'm not defending Gurry, he sounds like a combination of Huey Long and Imelda Marcos. And CNS has presented a good case against the guy. I also think the US should opt-out of any participation in WIPO for the next 6 years in protest of his stab in our back. But neither am I blaming this admin for his actions.

I am, because they did not block his election.

2+2=

Hey bullwinkle -

I am, because they did not block his election.

2+2=
This event evidently happened AFTER his election. He is a citizen of an ally nation in which we have great confidence, and I'll bet his action was unexpected by many members including Australia. Only a guess of course, and there was a warning I think, but whoda thunk it? We got blindsided by an Aussie. I'm pretty sure it wont happen again, and I am against making a federal case out of it.

I read it again, and Obama still didn't send computers to North Korea.

I read it again, and Obama still didn't send computers to North Korea.

Neither did Carlo Gambino order anyone killed.

Forum List

Back