Obama Sends U.S. Troops to Prop Up Morsi

Enforcing our ceasefire agreement for one.
Preventing a known enemy of the counrty and supporter of terrorism from giving WMDs to terrorists.
Regime change, which had been a policy for Iraq since the Clinton administration.
There were multiple reasons. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Fighting Islamic terrorists who want to destroy our nation and the nations that fund them are in our interests. Intervening in internal struggls to protect those Islamic terrorists are not.

Saddam (who was Islamic) never wanted to destroy our nation. Most of what he did was saber rattling to try to convince his people he was stronger than he actually was.

OBL however.....................DID want to destroy this nation. Why did Jr. let him run free for over 6 years, yet Obama got him in less than 4?

He didn't....he had people on it continuously. When the Seals got OBL, it was because of the intellegence that the Bush Admin put in place to track him....just happened that they finally cornered him while Obama was in Office. It was the military that found him, not Obama....and it was the military that took him out, not Obama.

OP- ANOTHER BS Pub lie, forhater dupes only.

And the MB are not terrorists, unless you're a ME dictator 30 years ago perhaps...Hater dupes are functional morons.

Just ignore their own words. Nothing to see here.

Preventing a known enemy of the counrty and supporter of terrorism from giving WMDs to terrorists.
Regime change, which had been a policy for Iraq since the Clinton administration.

Fighting Islamic terrorists who want to destroy our nation and the nations that fund them are in our interests. Intervening in internal struggls to protect those Islamic terrorists are not.

Saddam (who was Islamic) never wanted to destroy our nation. Most of what he did was saber rattling to try to convince his people he was stronger than he actually was.

OBL however.....................DID want to destroy this nation. Why did Jr. let him run free for over 6 years, yet Obama got him in less than 4?

He didn't....he had people on it continuously. When the Seals got OBL, it was because of the intellegence that the Bush Admin put in place to track him....just happened that they finally cornered him while Obama was in Office. It was the military that found him, not Obama....and it was the military that took him out, not Obama.

(My bold)

See Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden -

"On July 3, 2006, the CIA announced that late in 2005 they had closed down the unit code-named Alec Station which had been tasked for over a decade with the mission of hunting down Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants. The CIA stated that tracking bin Laden was still a high priority, but that the agency was changing its focus to regional trends instead of specific individuals.[18]

"In 2008, during a presidential debate, Barack Obama stated:

"And if we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act and we will take them out. We will kill bin Laden; we will crush Al Qaida [sic]. That has to be our biggest national security priority.[19]"

&

"On June 2, 2009, just over four months into his presidency, President Obama sent a memo to CIA Director Leon Panetta directing him to provide, within 30 days, a detailed operational plan for locating bin Laden and bringing him to justice.[20]"

Really? What was the national interest in going to Iraq?

Prevention of WMD's? There weren't any.

Prevention of nuclear weapons? None there either.

Getting oil to fund the war like RumsFAILED, Cheney, and Jr. promised?

Fail, yet again.

Go ahead.....................tell me what the national interests were in going to Iraq? OBL was actually in Afghanistan.

Alinski would be so proud of you.

dems caught doing something dumb as dirt, change the subject and never fucking ever respond to being caught.

ahhh

Bush did it.

Really? Was it the Dems who were in charge when the war on terrorism started?

I thought it was because of a Republican controlled Congress and a Republican president that started it.
You are a lying cum hole.

You are an absolute disgrace to the US Navy, the country and all people with an IQ of 60 or more.

Terrorist started the war you absolute fucking buffoon.

You know.....................you really ought to check into how OBL was taken down.

One of the things that happened was that we didn't contact the country he was in (like Jr. did on a regular basis), which is one of the main reasons we got him.

And no........................there was no intelligence gathered by the Jr. administration that helped in even the slightest way to get OBL.

Obama did it all on his own, because many of the departments dedicated to getting OBL were shut down under the Jr. regime.

Obama is the one that got them running again.

The bottom line is we should not be aiding the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood and group leader ( Mosri ) - now president - anymore now than we should have been helping them to overthrow a legitimate leader ( Mubarak) we have been on the wrong side of it every single time in the middle east arab spring.

From Libya to Egypt to Egypt to Syria - the entire plan has been disasterous and is going to lead us into a catastrophic ending here. We have Russian news calling us Sodom and Gomorrah - folks - time to realize what is going on here.

I'm always amused when I see "Neo-Cons" going apeshit over Morsi.

Didn't the NeoCons tell us for DECADES that all we needed to get some Democracy into the middle east, and pretty soon they'd be drinking Coca-Cola and just loving them some Israel.

Oh. Wait. They had democracy. And they voted in people the NeoCons don't like.

Ooops.

[

The Senate was controlled by Democrats when Iraq and Afghanistan happened. The democrats supported the war on terror, the Iraq war, the Afghan war and the patriot act.

When are you guys going to hold BUsh responsible for his own presidency?

Honest answer time. Do you think for a moment if we actually counted the vote and Al Gore won in 2000, we would have gone to war with Saddam?

I can see a national interest in Iraq. I don't see one in Egypt. Nor do I see one it Vietnam. Though I suppose hindsight is 20/20

Really? What was the national interest in going to Iraq?

Prevention of WMD's? There weren't any.

Prevention of nuclear weapons? None there either.

Getting oil to fund the war like RumsFAILED, Cheney, and Jr. promised?

Fail, yet again.

Go ahead.....................tell me what the national interests were in going to Iraq? OBL was actually in Afghanistan.

Alinski would be so proud of you.

dems caught doing something dumb as dirt, change the subject and never fucking ever respond to being caught.

ahhh

Bush did it.

For real- Don't let the leftist try to justify Obummers idiocy on the back of history.

Come on now, this is about 'Change' and 'Forward' right?

Both are leading us down the path of dependence.

I opt out

-Geaux

Last edited:
Muslim scholar tied to pro-Hamas group, radical cleric visits White House

WH_bayyah.jpg

A Muslim scholar whose group supports Hamas, who has urged the U.N. to criminalize blasphemy and who is the deputy of an Egyptian cleric banned from the U.S. over his radical statements was able to secure a visit at the White House earlier this month.

A report from The Investigative Project on Terrorism uncovered a statement on the website of Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah claiming he met June 13 with Obama administration officials in Washington.

Bin Bayyah is vice president of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, a group founded by Egyptian cleric Yusuf Qaradawi -- a Muslim Brotherhood leader who has called for the death of Jews and Americans and himself is banned from visiting the U.S.

IPT reported that Bin Bayyah was lobbying the White House to do more to help the Syrian opposition

Muslim scholar tied to pro-Hamas group, radical cleric visits White House | Fox News

Yeah...................sure............................like FAUX Nooze is a credible source.

They get their information wrong over 40 percent of the time (and the other 60 percent is to scare people into believing their 40 percent bullshit).

When the GOP, the Tea Party and FAUX Nooze can quit scaring people into believing as they do, then maybe I'll listen to them.

Until then? I prefer news sources that give me the facts (like the BBC or MSNBC) and let me decide to be scared or not.

So I'm having a hard time seeing your point here, guy.

Let's not forget, before he became a terrorist, Ronald Reagan praised Osama Bin Laden as a "Freedom Fighter".

You see, kill Russians for trying to teach girls to read- "Freedom Fighter".

Knock down the buildings where Corporate America Works - "Terrorists".

Maybe we just need to break our addictions to Zionism and Oil and steer clear of the whole mess.

Let's not forget, before he became a terrorist, Ronald Reagan praised Osama Bin Laden as a "Freedom Fighter".

Maybe we just need to break our addictions to Zionism and Oil and steer clear of the whole mess.

Nothing else needs to be said, your post speaks for itself :cuckoo:

Nothing else needs to be said, your post speaks for itself :cuckoo:

You mean more truth than you can handle.

Pray to your invisible Sky Man for guidance, dude. that always helps.

Libyan Intelligence: Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood Involved in Benghazi

According to a Libyan intelligence document, the Muslim Brotherhood, including Egyptian President Morsi, were involved in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, where several Americans, including U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, were killed.

On Wednesday, June 26, several Arabic websites, including Veto Gate, quoted the intelligence report, which apparently was first leaked to the Kuwaiti paper, Al Ra’i. Prepared by Mahmoud Ibrahim Sharif, Director of National Security for Libya, the report is addressed to the nation’s Minister of Interior.

It discusses the preliminary findings of the investigation, specifically concerning an “Egyptian cell” which was involved in the consulate attack. “Based on confessions derived from some of those arrested at the scene” six people, “all of them Egyptians” from the jihad group Ansar al-Sharia (“Supporters of Islamic Law”), were arrested.

As for President Morsi, a video made during the consulate attack records people speaking in the Egyptian dialect: as they approach the beleaguered U.S. compound, one of them yells to the besiegers, “Don’t shoot—Dr. Morsi sent us!”
Libyan Intelligence: Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood Involved in Benghazi | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back