Obama Shuts Down White House To Commoners Yet Opens It Up To The Rich Last Night

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
2013-04-10T002144Z_1784398561_GM1E94A0N4T01_RTRMADP_3_OBAMA.JPG

Screw the poor and the Middle-Class. No more White House tours for you, but the rich can come into the People's House anytime.

President Obama and the first family enjoy singer and actor Justin Timberlake performing Otis Redding's classic "Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay" during the White House's celebration of Memphis Soul.

PBS will air an edited version of tonight's concert on April 16th.​

Obama Sings Along To Justin Timberlake's Rendition Of "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay" | RealClearPolitics

Obama gave back $20k which will run Air Force One for about 5 mins, or help pay for the TP at one of these Soul Music festivals, which is basically a bunch of high priced entertainers serenading the First Family at taxpayer expense. Don't you just hate the way Obama is sacrificing during this sequester. Secret Service members had to do overtime to hold this shindig. Why can't they hold tours anymore? Because Obama said so.

Last night some fucken lib felt the need to yell at me about how I didn't even deserve a job much less a paycheck like he and his fellow taxpayers. I pay taxes like everyone else. I would be willing to bet I pay more in property taxes alone than many liberals earn in takehome pay. So anyone who feels I don't contribute to the cause is full of crap.

Last edited:
These people don't just get in your face with their extravagant 1% lives, they GIVE IT OUT GOOD...You mess with Obama he will close the house you pay for....suck on that bitches

Barack truly believes he is above the fray. His attitude is one of "can't touch this". And people scream 'racism' when he's called uppity? Please. Things like this are the reason why he is seen as an elitist snoot ... because he is one. W gave up golfing during the war because it sent the wrong signal. Bar-rock's message has been received loud and clear.

Forum List

Back