Obama the deceiver.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
As it has been said many times, Trump wasn't a racist until he ran against Obama's third term, in drag.

This has never been true.

I remember Trump being labelled racist for my whole life. His discrimination policies and intimidating minority tenants out of their housing was in the public spotlight long before his second presidential run.

I remember Trump being labelled racist for my whole life. His discrimination policies and intimidating minority tenants out of their housing was in the public spotlight long before his second presidential run.

You were the only one that knew that and when was Trump's first presidential run?

You were the only one that knew that and when was Trump's first presidential run?

No, since I was not among the people accusing Trump of racism prior to his recent run.

I do not believe he is a racist, but rather a heartless corporate thug.

His first presidential run was in 2000. Prior to that, he had been declaring intent an to run since the eighties. Honestly anyone who supports him and did not know he ran for president in 2000, has no credibility in backing him for president.

I'm a New Yorker and he was never perceived as a racist before his foray into politics.

Only for a short spell..........and the DOJ never did successfully sue now, did they?

Only for a short spell..........and the DOJ never did successfully sue now, did they?

Actually they did. Trump settled on the federal lawsuit.

Given that he sued numerous times for way more meagre sums of money and a lot more public embarrassment, he all but admitted guilt.

And you just agreed that Trump had been called racist before his recent run for president. The claim that he was never called racist before his recent presidential run is verifiably false.

I'm a New Yorker and he was never perceived as a racist before his foray into politics.

Then you just were not very well informed.

He was called racist by many people back in the day. It isn't really a debate, just a fact.

No, since I was not among the people accusing Trump of racism prior to his recent run.

I do not believe he is a racist, but rather a heartless corporate thug.

His first presidential run was in 2000. Prior to that, he had been declaring intent an to run since the eighties. Honestly anyone who supports him and did not know he ran for president in 2000, has no credibility in backing him for president.

The only people that would have known that Trump ran in the primary for a few months would be those in Michigan and California, since those were the only states where he was on the ballot.

The only people that would have known that Trump ran in the primary for a few months would be those in Michigan and California, since those were the only states where he was on the ballot.

That... or they could of heard it on the radio.

I will never confirm or deny my location.

That... or they could of heard it on the radio.

I will never confirm or deny my location.

True, but it has nothing to do with credibility except in a partisans mind.

As it has been said many times, Trump wasn't a racist until he ran against Obama's third term, in drag.
Trump has been a racist much longer than that. He became a birther more than five years ago.

And then there are his racist practices for which he was sued decades ago.

He didn't fall far from his father's Klan tree.

Forum List

Back