Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President

Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

This video is the way the MSM used to be. What changed????

YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏
crybaby.jpg

Obama won the election two years ago-get over it. He's the president-like it or not. You have a problem with him-vote against him. Whining wont solve a thing. Being a couch quarterback's an easy job.

With that I do agree the media wasn't very hard on Obama last election. But stop the "MSM" bullshit. You can't call MSNBC "mainstream media", but not FoxNews. It makes no sense whatsoever.

One of the best posts on the thread. The election is LOOONG OVER yet some righties just refuse to accept it :eusa_wall:

Nope. Mainstream is just a group of news organizations on the Soros payroll.

Fox News isn't part of those who are selling this country out for cash.

I really think you don't know the definition of "mainstream". You're clearly just making shit up haha.

It's definition (the 2nd one isn't related) is:

1.the principal or dominant course, tendency, or trend: the mainstream of American culture.

How does FoxNews NOT fall under this definition of mainstream?

To say a word doesn't mean what it is actually means is the worst excuse/reasoning I've ever heard in any discussion. Who are you, Bill Clinton?

Oh and FoxNews is just like every other news source-ultimately they make money on it. Every news source (and really media source), is in business for one purpose-to make money. It's that way with every business.

I didn't make up the label.

Btw, Making money is not a prerequisite to being part of the mainstream media. This assumes falsely that somehow evil profits automatically made one part of the establishment.

If you weren't such a smarmy retard who thinks he can paint me into a corner by focusing on obscure little details, you'd know that the mainstream is what is politically accepted as something in line with a majority of the public.

Ask just about any liberal and they will brag that most of America thinks like they do, and that Fox News is outside the mindset of mainstream America and thus on the radical fringe.

This belief (liberalism) has been part of the accepted politically correct base of our society for going on 60 years even though most of us haven't known it. The left has been telling us how to think for decades, through movies and entertainment. Even our news has been spoon-fed to us. Only until Fox News surfaced, and another side of story was finally being shown, have we begun to see how much we've been lied to, particularly the last 20 years or so.

But again, I didn't make up anything. It's the media that decided on the label, not me. The problem is you've been going through life with your head up your ass so much you don't know that.

So you're saying mainstream is what is "politically accepted as something in line with a majority of the public."-your words, not mind.

Yet you then claim this doesn't qualify FoxNews (highest rated national news network), or the Republicans (who recently won big time in the past election). So somehow this doesn't count as being in the (current) majority? :cuckoo:

PS-ALL media sources have some sort of biased to them, some more than others. And I never questioned, or denied that the media went easy on Obama. In fact read my very first post on this thread and you'll see I very clearly stated that I thought the media went soft on Obama.

Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

Barack Obama sponsored 137 bills from 4 Jan 2005 until 16 November 2008. Two became law.[1] This figure does not include bills to which Obama contributed as cosponsor, such as the Coburn-Obama Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 or the Lugar-Nunn Cooperative Proliferation Detection, Interdiction Assistance, and Conventional Threat Reduction Act of 2006. Nor does it include amendments to other bills, although in the Senate these are not required to be germane to the parent bill and can therefore effectively be bills in their own right.[2] During the same time period, Obama has co-sponsored 689 bills in total; 408 of which had secured his support by the day they were originally introduced in the Senate.

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, looks like a Senator to busy doing "nothing".

You know, if you are going to lie about the man, at least make it a "good lie". Not one so easy to disprove. It makes all right wingers look stupid, petty and racist.

Barack Obama sponsored 137 bills from 4 Jan 2005 until 16 November 2008. Two became law.[1] This figure does not include bills to which Obama contributed as cosponsor, such as the Coburn-Obama Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 or the Lugar-Nunn Cooperative Proliferation Detection, Interdiction Assistance, and Conventional Threat Reduction Act of 2006. Nor does it include amendments to other bills, although in the Senate these are not required to be germane to the parent bill and can therefore effectively be bills in their own right.[2] During the same time period, Obama has co-sponsored 689 bills in total; 408 of which had secured his support by the day they were originally introduced in the Senate.

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, if you are going to lie about the man, at least make it a "good lie". Not one so easy to disprove. It makes all right wingers look stupid, petty and racist.

Now how in the fuck is calling the guy a do nothing racist at all? That seems like it's just you flinging shit and playing the victim card for no reason at all. Seems like more stupid Garafolo "everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist" bullshit.

Every time you idiots use it it makes you idiots on the left look like a bunch of god damned morons.

Seems like more stupid Garafolo "everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist" bullshit.

Every time you idiots use it it makes you idiots on the left look like a bunch of god damned morons.

You may notice that everyone, even the Biggest Maher Parrots, distances themselves from rdean.

:eusa_eh:

Wow, I swear, I didn't ask for the following:

I rarely have the pleasure of a moron showing up on cue to demonstrate my point: Maher is a PARTISAN HACK no less as grotesque as Beck, or Limbaugh.

Well, he was accurate in the clip; hack or not.

Only if you think that because there is a Republican or Democrat president, then the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is controlled by Repubs or Dems.

Apparently you and Maher haven't taken US Government 101.

I have taken Government 101...literally LOL.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean? I'd like to understand where you are coming from.

Well, he was accurate in the clip; hack or not.

Only if you think that because there is a Republican or Democrat president, then the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is controlled by Repubs or Dems.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean? I'd like to understand where you are coming from.

In the video of Maher, he dumps many events into the lap(s) of Republicans, when in reality, there is usually no one party in D.C. that controls the Federal Government. These events did not happen OVERNIGHT, and, considering the slow pace of government, the best we can expect are years, even decades, between government changes and their effect on the public:

For example, for the past 30 years,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives.PNG

Republicans controlled the Senate about half the time (16 years).

They have controlled the House for 12 years

They have controlled the Presidency 20 years.

Very rarely has any party controlled all three at the same time (like Dems 2008-2010)

So when Maher assigns all causes and effects to Republicans, or Limbaugh assigns them to Democrats, they are being partisan, and their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

In the video of Maher, he dumps many events into the lap(s) of Republicans, when in reality, there is usually no one party in D.C. that controls the Federal Government. These events did not happen OVERNIGHT, and, considering the slow pace of government, the best we can expect are years, even decades, between government changes and their effect on the public:

File:Control of the U.S. House of Representatives.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very rarely has any party controlled all three at the same time (like Dems 2008-2010)

So when Maher assigns all causes and effects to Republicans, or Limbaugh assigns them to Democrats, they are being partisan, and their opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.
ok...thanks

I STILL don't understand how this man with no political achievements and a hidden past was able to become the Chief Executive of this republic!!!

His only theme was: "Change!"
But, that change was never specified so the herds of illiterates and sycophants went to the voting booths and blindly voted for him!

And, the Repubs didn't help by putting forth a wishy-washy middle-of-the-roader with no clear program to present to the voters. And, while I admire Palin's records and views, she was not and still is not ready to be the president of this nation.

I just pray to God the people unite behind an AMERICAN who wishes to be president. I am not completely knowledgeable of his philosophy, but I'm deeply impressed by Cain.
{Yes, I'm a white, angle, -can't remember the s - Protestant}:cool:

File:Control of the U.S. House of Representatives.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ok...thanks

Yea thanks. He forgot about 2001 through 2006. When 2.4 trillion in tax breaks were passed through reconciliation. When a drugs for votes bill costing trillions more was passed, again through reconciliation. When every investigation that was brought up about the no bid contracts in Iraq and the disappearing BILLIONS was squashed.

Or the Enron scandal where 60 billion disappeared and how many were convicted? Two I think. Pretty sure it was only two. Or the Justice Department scandal where qualified, seasoned lawyers were replaced with Bible school graduates.

Course the Supreme Court was majority Republican so they were no help. In fact....

It's all recent history. Nothing the Democrats have done since the 60's compare with the damage caused by Republicans since 2001. And the most hilarious part? They want to blame Obama for every one of their disasters and take credit for getting Bin Laden, something they "gave up on". How do they do it?

crybaby.jpg

Obama won the election two years ago-get over it. He's the president-like it or not. You have a problem with him-vote against him. Whining wont solve a thing. Being a couch quarterback's an easy job.

With that I do agree the media wasn't very hard on Obama last election. But stop the "MSM" bullshit. You can't call MSNBC "mainstream media", but not FoxNews. It makes no sense whatsoever.

One of the best posts on the thread. The election is LOOONG OVER yet some righties just refuse to accept it :eusa_wall:

What you're saying is the election is rigged.

We're 18 months away and the outcome is already pre-ordained. All of the sudden we've become Venezuela.

Interesting.

Last edited:

Now how in the fuck is calling the guy a do nothing racist at all? That seems like it's just you flinging shit and playing the victim card for no reason at all. Seems like more stupid Garafolo "everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist" bullshit.

This guy has been one of the most prolific senators in US history and in a very short time.

John McCain, since 1993 co-sponsored 1,227 bills. But that was "co sponsored". I couldn't find any he sponsored. Obama co-sponsored 689 bills, in 3 years. True, half as many as McCain, but with McCain, we are talking about 18 fucking years.

You ignorant right wingers. The truth can be smeared all over your face and still you refuse to acknowledge it.

holi_india_42.jpg

You just can't give a man credit. No matter how hard he worked. Oh, but it's not racism. Sure it's not. Keep telling yourselves that. I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

Edited cuz RDean finally answered.

Well he didn't really answer. He actually lied by claiming that Obama was one of themost prolific senators in history :rofl: a 2 year senator was one of the most prolific ever that's funny.

Then he goes on to claim that anyone who disagrees with HIS opinion of Obama is a racist without proving that racism is behind their opinions of the man.

Oh and of course I would humbly suggest that if everyone who trashes Obama is a racist, then everyone who trashed and continues to trash Sarah Palin must be a MISOGYNIST. Is that true RDean?

Last edited:
Nice RDean the moron throws out a charge of racism and then like a bitch refuses to explain when called on it.

You're a bitch RDean

Let me say it again:

I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

ok...thanks

Yea thanks. He forgot about 2001 through 2006. When 2.4 trillion in tax breaks were passed through reconciliation. When a drugs for votes bill costing trillions more was passed, again through reconciliation. When every investigation that was brought up about the no bid contracts in Iraq and the disappearing BILLIONS was squashed.

Or the Enron scandal where 60 billion disappeared and how many were convicted? Two I think. Pretty sure it was only two. Or the Justice Department scandal where qualified, seasoned lawyers were replaced with Bible school graduates.

Course the Supreme Court was majority Republican so they were no help. In fact....

It's all recent history. Nothing the Democrats have done since the 60's compare with the damage caused by Republicans since 2001. And the most hilarious part? They want to blame Obama for every one of their disasters and take credit for getting Bin Laden, something they "gave up on". How do they do it?

60 Billion seems like peanuts compared to the 4 Trillion Obama and Democrats have disappeared.

Last edited:
ok...thanks

60 Billion seems like peanuts compared to the 4 Trillion Obama has made disappear.

Disappear where? We know where the Republicans sent the trillions and trillions they lost or stole.

This guy has been one of the most prolific senators in US history and in a very short time.

John McCain, since 1993 co-sponsored 1,227 bills. But that was "co sponsored". I couldn't find any he sponsored. Obama co-sponsored 689 bills, in 3 years. True, half as many as McCain, but with McCain, we are talking about 18 fucking years.

You ignorant right wingers. The truth can be smeared all over your face and still you refuse to acknowledge it.

holi_india_42.jpg

You just can't give a man credit. No matter how hard he worked. Oh, but it's not racism. Sure it's not. Keep telling yourselves that. I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

Further, you idiots trash Beck and Rush, two white guys, are yall racists? :lol:

holi_india_42.jpg

Jesus, you are one lying fuck.

This guy never worked hard in his life.

Why does Obama always try to latch onto everyone else's accomplishments? Because he doesn't do anything. He waits till all of the heavy-lifting is done then walks in on the 11th hour trying to take credit for someone else's hard work.

It was a major problem when he was running. They had to bribe the networks to get them to stop making fun of him.

The only thing Obama does is play golf, hold dinner-parties, great sports teams, attend fundraisers, and give speeches that are written for him.

Now after the fact you wanna change the facts to suit your beliefs.

This is the do-nothing vote "Present" President. His staff handles everything for him.

Nice RDean the moron throws out a charge of racism and then like a bitch refuses to explain when called on it.

You're a bitch RDean

Let me say it again:

I don't see you turds slandering any white Americans the way you do Obama.

The man is the President of the United States you moron, of course he is going to get trashed pretty bad, just as ANY US President has. The fact that he's black doesn't insulate him from said attacks. You're such a dolt. Do you forget the way Bush was attacked when he was in office? What about Clinton before him? Reagan?

Fact , Americans have gotten more cynical and meaner spirited towards their politicians , if you can't handle that keep your ass out of politics regardless of skin color, sex, party affiliation, or any other factor.

You can keep pretending like it's only Obama who has been subjected to this, but unless you're even dumber than I originally thought you know it's not true.

ok...thanks

Everytime I remember the Monica Goodling fiasco where she gave abortion, litmus-tests to career lawyers, it makes me cringe. Brought to you by the last Repub admin
Monica Goodling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On July 28, 2008, a Justice Department report concluded that Goodling had violated federal law and Justice Department policy by discriminating against job applicants who weren't Republican or conservative loyalists. "Goodling improperly subjected candidates for certain career positions to the same politically based evaluation she used on candidates for political positions," the report concluded. In one instance, Justice investigators found, Goodling initially objected to hiring an assistant prosecutor in Washington because "judging from his resume, he appeared to be a liberal Democrat type." In another, she rejected an experienced terrorism prosecutor to work on counterterrorism issues at a Justice Department headquarters office "because of his wife's political affiliations,". In another case, colleagues said that Goodling blocked the appointment of a female prosecutor in Washington because she "believed the lawyer was involved in a lesbian relationship with her supervisor", according to the report.
crybaby.jpg

What you're saying is the election is rigged.

We're 18 months away and the outcome is already pre-ordained. All of the sudden we've become Venezuela.

Interesting.

I was referring to the fact that "fringe" righties, apparently the majority of righties here, can't accept that Obama is the current President. THAT election. BTW- you maybe right about the coming election ;-)

Forum List

Back