Obama threatening Governors who disagree with him

Obama said he was offended by Governors saying Washington spends to much.

Are they selling calendars that count down the number of days this assclown has in the White House yet ?

Of course the left has no concept of what segregated powers means.

They somehow think it is related to Jim Crow. :lol:

obama could use the same brilliance he is using in Ukraine. Declare the elections illegal and freeze their bank accounts.

Ah yes, hearsay and conjecture as a way to supposedly claim Oblama said this, yet offers no proof other than his own words....

He makes no sense that he wants more Ntl. Guard, but wants the US federal govt. to spend less....

Last edited:
Wow. From the link:

“As a matter of fact, he [Obama] said at that meeting, he said, ‘If I hear any of you pushing back, making statements about Washington spends too much money, you’ll hear from me,” he said, adding, “I’m highly offended by that.”

I am also offended by that. Just who the hell does Obama think he is? He has it wrong. Presidents can't do whatever they want. He works for us and there are rules he must follow. Pushing people around like some tough guy thug isn't in the job description. He's a bully when it comes to Americans and a wimp when it comes to our enemies.

Obama can't seem to appreciate that in a free country we are allowed to state our opinions and we damn sure have the right to let elected officials know when we think they are doing a poor job. We don't need to be insulted every time we speak up about what we don't like about Washington. And our other elected officials don't need to be threatened when they do.

Forum List

Back