Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

They can make those decisions with their own money.

Fed $ hasn't gone towards abortion since the 1970s.

Shown Here:
Introduced in Senate (01/24/2013)

Hyde Amendment Codification Act - Prohibits the expenditure for any abortion of funds authorized or appropriated by federal law or funds in any trust fund to which funds are authorized or appropriated by federal law .

Prohibits the use of federal funds for any health benefits coverage that includes abortion. (Currently, federal funds cannot be used for abortion services, and plans receiving federal funds must keep them segregated from any funds for abortion services.)

Excludes from such prohibitions an abortion if: (1) the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest; or (2) the woman suffers from a physical disorder, injury, or illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself, that would place her in danger of death unless an abortion is performed, as certified by a physician.

S.142 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Hyde Amendment Codification Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
And the award for the most gullible goes to you. ... dumbass

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

---
"COVERS INCEPTION".
Nope. It takes several days for the zygote to reach the womb for attachment.

Does any gov provide an ID (SSN) at that stage?
When there's a miscarriage, does God get blamed for murder?
Shall we demand God give up his son again so we can crucify him a second time, then a 3rd time, etc?
That`s nonsense. Abortion has been practiced since ancient times and Christians have practiced it as well. there is nothing stated in the Bible about prohibition of abortion. A child who was not born (especially it concerns early period of pregnancy - when it is possible to make an abortion) is not a formed man.
^^the new liberal mass mailing talking point.

Since when is telling the truth a "Liberal Mass Mailing Talking Point."

The bastard son of the non-existent god never said one flaming word about Abortion. Jesus did loudly and soundly condemn Divorce, not a word about Abortion.

I know Cons hate the truth, especially when it conflicts with their fictional worked called the bible.

Why do the anti-Christian, anti-child, anti-female morons think that their statements about God and what God wants have any relevance to this conversation?

Abortion on demand constitutes a human rights violation, and PP is running a racket that kills women and children, and empowers and protects human traffickers, pimps, and abusers.

And so far, not one person has been saved thanks to the parts trafficking that PP butchers are engaged in. They aren't engaging in *research*. They're selling meat.

There is such things as "Abortion on demand." - a fictitious RW Lie.

No U.S. Government Funds, No U.S. Tax Payer Dollars are used t o fund or pay for Abortion - Fictitious RW Lie.

No fetal tissue is sold - Fictitious RW Lie.

Keep going, your lies are old and worn out.
Bullshit . You can go in one of these planned abortion clinics and have a abortion that day as long as you have the money.... that's abortion on demand

Shown Here:

Hyde Amendment Codification Act - Prohibits the expenditure for any abortion of funds authorized or appropriated by federal law or funds in any trust fund to which funds are authorized or appropriated by federal law .

Prohibits the use of federal funds for any health benefits coverage that includes abortion. (Currently, federal funds cannot be used for abortion services, and plans receiving federal funds must keep them segregated from any funds for abortion services.)

Excludes from such prohibitions an abortion if: (1) the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest; or (2) the woman suffers from a physical disorder, injury, or illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself, that would place her in danger of death unless an abortion is performed, as certified by a physician.

S.142 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Hyde Amendment Codification Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

:fu:

Shown Here:

Not my fault your naive

Z6nsAZc.jpg
Except when it involves the killing of an innocent life.

X1LBcoF.jpg

*yawn* False narrative. Blech.

Shown Here:

Not my fault your naive

But it's your fault for being the asshole that you are.

X1LBcoF.jpg

X1LBcoF.jpg

So then you're FOR entitlements for them there 'welfare queens'? LOL.

Sure you are.

LOL

LOL

LOL.

Shown Here:

Not my fault your naive

You want dead babies and I am the asshole? Yep you are pretty stupid

Just saying, but once fertilization occurs, there is an actual human being, not a fetus or an it. Thus, abortion is murder. The only times abortion are even somewhat justified are VERY early abortions of a child conceived by rape, or when the pregnancy will result in the death of the mother.
Contraception, on the other hand, is perfectly acceptable, since there is not a baby it's killing.

And before I get the whole "ruining the life of the woman" stuff, my gf and I thought she was pregnant back in high school and we decided to keep the baby. It later turned out she wasn't, but we still understand what it's like to be in a hard situation like that. But it still doesn't matter. Taking someone's life who has no say in the matter just to spare yourself some hardship is a terrible move. That's not your "right", that's premeditated murder.

Just saying, but once fertilization occurs, there is an actual human being, not a fetus or an it. Thus, abortion is murder. The only times abortion are even somewhat justified are VERY early abortions of a child conceived by rape, or when the pregnancy will result in the death of the mother.
Contraception, on the other hand, is perfectly acceptable, since there is not a baby it's killing.

And before I get the whole "ruining the life of the woman" stuff, my gf and I thought she was pregnant back in high school and we decided to keep the baby. It later turned out she wasn't, but we still understand what it's like to be in a hard situation like that. But it still doesn't matter. Taking someone's life who has no say in the matter just to spare yourself some hardship is a terrible move. That's not your "right", that's premeditated murder.
Why is it you are willing to kill a baby because of what it's father did? If your father didn't pay his taxes can we steal your car?

Not good news for all the opponents to abortion who want deprive women their rights, better life and health. The Planned Parenthood won`t be defunded. Obama will veto Republican anti-abortion bill. Voila! Yet some of his presidential projects could be appreciated.

Deprive them of their rights? Women have a right to someone else funding their abortions?

I'm pro-choice, Holmes, but that's just stupid

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

Well, you don't want to help the mothers out once the babies out of the womb...So it takes two.
What a fucking lie. What help do you progressives do? Enslavement and disillusionment? What good has your ideology done for the poor? it has been 50 years since the great society and poverty hasn't gotten better but those rich democrats stayed rich didn't they?

Buncha lies there. Adult poverty has been cut by 2/3ds in fifty years and child povery in 1/2 in the same time. And the far right bitches. Bitterly. Fuck them.

And the reason it isn't even better is because of the right wings tax cuts and deregulations on the super rich. This has allowed them to kill most small businesses and screw over the middle class.

These people are evil.

Tax cuts hurt the economy? Wow, the field of economics is wrong, amazing. You know that how exactly?

Not good news for all the opponents to abortion who want deprive women their rights, better life and health. The Planned Parenthood won`t be defunded. Obama will veto Republican anti-abortion bill. Voila! Yet some of his presidential projects could be appreciated.

Deprive them of their rights? Women have a right to someone else funding their abortions?

Let me ask you something, do you think a doctor who treats a Medicaid patient for a yeast infection, and then files for MEDICAID reimbursement for the yeast infection treatment he gave the patient, is getting money from the federal govt for abortions?

Let me ask you something, do you think a doctor who treats a Medicaid patient for a yeast infection, and then files for MEDICAID reimbursement for the yeast infection treatment he gave the patient, is getting money from the federal govt for abortions?

that has nothing to do with what I said in any way

Actually, they are related.

There is no sane reason, what so ever, for the republicans to defund Planned Parenthood. Most ALL of the federal funds Planned parenthood receives from the federal government is for reimbursement for their MEDICAID patients medical treatments. MEDICAID does NOT reimburse for abortions....

So this bull crap that Planned parenthood federal money is spent on their abortion side of their non profit business, is simply a big FAT NONSENSICAL but political LIE, LIE AND LIE.

Planned parenthood is not given a bunch of money upfront from the federal government, this money that they receive from the federal government is reimbursement for Medical procedures and doctor visits that MEDICAID reimburses for.... the same reimbursement that any doctor's office or medical centers would get for any of these medical procedures from MEDICAID.....

and this is what the right wingers are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH on.....Federal money IS NOT USED for abortions, it can't be, because MEDICAID does NOT reimburse doctors or doctor's offices for abortions, (with very few exceptions like if the life of the mother is at stake of dying if the pregnancy continues)

Planned parenthood is simply being reimbursed for medical treatments for their MEDICAID patients, that do NOT include abortions.

Last edited:

Shown Here:

Not my fault your naive

You want dead babies and I am the asshole? Yep you are pretty stupid

I want any female to determine what's right for her & will not nor should be allowed to enslave her.

And damn right you are... a great big hairy one too.

There is no sane reason, what so ever, for the republicans to defund Planned Parenthood. Most ALL of the federal funds Planned parenthood receives from the federal government is for reimbursement for their MEDICAID patients medical treatments. MEDICAID does NOT reimburse for abortions....

So this bull crap that Planned parenthood federal money is spent on their abortion side of their non profit business, is simply a big FAT NONSENSICAL but political LIE, LIE AND LIE.

Planned parenthood is not given a bunch of money upfront from the federal government, this money that they receive from the federal government is reimbursement for Medical procedures and doctor visits that MEDICAID reimburses for.... the same reimbursement that any doctor's office or medical centers would get for any of these medical procedures from MEDICAID.....

and this is what the right wingers are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH on.....Federal money IS NOT USED for abortions, it can't be, because MEDICAID does NOT reimburse doctors or doctor's offices for abortions, (with very few exceptions like if the life of the mother is at stake of dying if the pregnancy continues)

Planned parenthood is simply being reimbursed for medical treatments for their MEDICAID patients, that do NOT include abortions.

That's fine, that's your opinion, but it still has nothing to do with what I said, which is no one is entitled to someone else's money to pay for their abortion or anything else. I addressed the point that cutting PP funding was depriving women of their rights, which is a ridiculous statement. Cutting funding is not depriving anyone of their "rights"

That's fine, that's your opinion, but it still has nothing to do with what I said, which is no one is entitled to someone else's money to pay for their abortion or anything else. I addressed the point that cutting PP funding was depriving women of their rights, which is a ridiculous statement. Cutting funding is not depriving anyone of their "rights"
That is merely your opinion.

I do not "Hate God."

I do not believe in, accept, or support the belief in a Monotheistic Male god-head magic sky man.

Nor do I want, need, desire, request and/or require to hear about such a non-existent Monotheistic Male god head magic sky man. I know right from wrong and do not need to be told how to my life by a bunch of gullible, self absorbed, deluded, self righteous loud mouth dead from the neck up individuals who use their version of their god as a weapon against people.

Keep your hateful god to yourself. I do not need it. I do not want it.

Forum List

Back