Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

So lets get this straight...

A woman of 18 is expecting a baby by a man who has just done a runner. He had no job and no means of support as well. She has no means of income apart from the government.
Who is paying for this kid to be brought up? Who is advocating the massive expanse in welfare?
So let's get this straight...

A woman of 18 just had a baby by a man who has just done a runner.

Why can't she just kill her baby?
A fallacy of false equivalency.

There is no excuse given for an abortion which could not apply to a birthed baby

Of course there is. Abortion is exercising a woman's right to her own body. that doesn't apply to a "birthed baby"
Because the baby is evil? Is it evil because it's parents are selfish like libertarians?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

Not good news for all the opponents to abortion who want deprive women their rights, better life and health. The Planned Parenthood won`t be defunded. Obama will veto Republican anti-abortion bill. Voila! Yet some of his presidential projects could be appreciated.
Good!

I do not understand what all the hubbub is about. The abortion happened, the women decided to terminate it, it is already dead. Would they be happier if the hospital just put it in the incinerator? It is not planned parenthood that is having abortions. It is pregnant women. And they use the unwanted material for science. They act like planned parenthood is impregnating women and forcing them to have abortions so they could make money off of the material.

I don't care if women get abortions. if they do not like abortions don't get them. Lol trying to control things that are out of your control is crazy. Just make a law saying no Christians are allowed to have abortions. Problem solved.

I am speechless. I have seen many posts from people who are utterly ignorant of a topic and proud of that ignorance - but in no way hindered from gasbagging about it, nonetheless - but you absolutely stand out from the crowd for both sheer imbecility and utterly erroneous self-satisfaction therein. If I thought for a second that you possessed an ounce of shame, I would suggest that you never, ever, EVER comment in public on anything more significant than the weather for the rest of your existence, because God knows, you are stunningly unqualified to do so.

But if you had a sense of shame, you wouldn't be such a mindwiped fuckstain in the first place, so . . .

Huh? You care about babies that were aborted? How many times have you helped babies that were not aborted? Don't give me your self righteous indignation of how aweful I am, when you don't do a damn thing to help anybody but yourself.

It is law, women can have abortions! Gays can get married to. So what? Your life hasn't changed. It does not affect you whatsoever. Get over yourself.

And what did I say that was untrue? go vote for trump or that other idiot huckabee. The quality and critical thinking skills of all politicians left and right, is atrocious. I would rather not have any president if this is all they offer.
What have you done to help babies not aborted? Only to a monster does the thought of killing a baby mean helping that baby.
Helped establish, donate to, and volunteer at day care clinics for working mothers in East Texas, Texas Hill Country, and Salt Lake City. What have you done?

So lets get this straight...

A woman of 18 is expecting a baby by a man who has just done a runner. He had no job and no means of support as well. She has no means of income apart from the government.
Who is paying for this kid to be brought up? Who is advocating the massive expanse in welfare?

There is no excuse given for an abortion which could not apply to a birthed baby

Of course there is. Abortion is exercising a woman's right to her own body. that doesn't apply to a "birthed baby"
Because the baby is evil? Is it evil because it's parents are selfish like libertarians?

Maybe so, but that has nothing to do with the point I made. I answered a question

Maybe so, but that has nothing to do with the point I made. I answered a question
No your point makes no sense. just because you have sex doesn't give you the right to kill a innocent baby

No your point makes no sense. just because you have sex doesn't give you the right to kill a innocent baby

Again, maybe so, but again, it has nothing to do with the point I made

A fetus is not a baby.

A fetus is not a baby.
A fetus is a baby . you are a death worshiper. Two unavoidable truths

A fetus is not a baby.
A fetus is a baby . you are a death worshiper. Two unavoidable truths]
Nonsense. You are a fool if you believe that way. I am more conservative than you, unless you believe in no abortions at all, which makes you a supporter of murder.

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

But even you RWs know that this will not stop any abortions.

It would not stop even one abortion.

Again I ask - are the Repubs going to close down all the hospitals?

How about NIH? How about all the other researchers who use fetal tissue.

BTW dupes - the video of the baby on the table is fake.

Way to miss the fucking point.

I think what we're trying to stop is taxpayer funding of ghouls.

Perhaps you should try writing the topic of discussion on a sticky note and putting it on your monitor. You DO seem to have some difficulty focusing.
He Already has his copy and paste argument saved to his computer. You don't think he actually follows along with the actual conversation do you?

It has occurred to me many times that he's actually incapable of reading comprehension, now that you mention it.

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

No all women want the right to decide when to increase their families. The right to medical privacy. It's not hard to fathom the idea that women should have the right to make their own decisions.

Oh, so now you're speaking for all women, are you? I don't recall having elected you as my spokescritter. I don't even recall receiving a ballot.

Here we go again. The lying New BS GOP screws the hell out of you people, and you vote for them because of wedge issues that are moot. Thank God the Dems are making abortions rare with free birth control. More than free, brainwashed functional morons. This law has been
Listen jackass, 99% of abortions take place within 3 months when the SC says they're certainly NOT human, and the rest are to save the life of the mother. End of story, brainwashed functional morons.

So fucking genius... The fucking SCOTUS has made an exception of what is currently U.S. law... fucking baby killer, the SCOTUS should lose all of it's usurped power over our lives.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".

You do understand that this COVERS INCEPTION, don't you maggot?

---
"COVERS INCEPTION".
Nope. It takes several days for the zygote to reach the womb for attachment.

Does any gov provide an ID (SSN) at that stage?
When there's a miscarriage, does God get blamed for murder?
Shall we demand God give up his son again so we can crucify him a second time, then a 3rd time, etc?
That`s nonsense. Abortion has been practiced since ancient times and Christians have practiced it as well. there is nothing stated in the Bible about prohibition of abortion. A child who was not born (especially it concerns early period of pregnancy - when it is possible to make an abortion) is not a formed man.
^^the new liberal mass mailing talking point.

Since when is telling the truth a "Liberal Mass Mailing Talking Point."

The bastard son of the non-existent god never said one flaming word about Abortion. Jesus did loudly and soundly condemn Divorce, not a word about Abortion.

I know Cons hate the truth, especially when it conflicts with their fictional worked called the bible.

Hey, Reverend Dipshit, I don't remember anyone asking you to preach. If you want to subscribe to "red-letter Christianity", you just go on with your bad self. But understand that that doesn't obligate any of the rest of us to do so, that YOU do not dictate what is and is not Christian doctrine, and you sure as hell don't get to decide that it is "truth".

Oh, FYI, the whole "people have done it for a long time" sounds really hilarious in this context. Basically, you're saying, "Fuck advances in science. If it was good enough for ancient medicine, it's good enough now!" But I doubt you feel the same about other scientific fields.

No all women want the right to decide when to increase their families. The right to medical privacy. It's not hard to fathom the idea that women should have the right to make their own decisions.

Oh, so now you're speaking for all women, are you? I don't recall having elected you as my spokescritter. I don't even recall receiving a ballot.
She is more likely speaking for most woman than you. You set off the cray craydar right across the spectrum.

Z6nsAZc.jpg
Except when it involves the killing of an innocent life.

X1LBcoF.jpg

*yawn* False narrative. Blech.

No, it's the whole point of the narrative. Living children matter more than the potential of life.

If you don't care about the living, you're lying when you say the unborn matter.

I just can't stop laughing every time some "SCIENCE!" leftist tells me about "potential life" and "the unborn aren't living". You ignoramuses wouldn't know a scientific fact if it crawled up your pants leg.

And the award for the most gullible goes to you. ... dumbass

:fu:
Not my fault your naive

But it's your fault for being the asshole that you are.
You want dead babies and I am the asshole? Yep you are pretty stupid

I want any female to determine what's right for her & will not nor should be allowed to enslave her.

And damn right you are... a great big hairy one too.

"I want to totally redefine the debate so that I can ignore inconvenient realities!"

Not even going to address your fascination with anuses.

I do not "Hate God."

I do not believe in, accept, or support the belief in a Monotheistic Male god-head magic sky man.

Nor do I want, need, desire, request and/or require to hear about such a non-existent Monotheistic Male god head magic sky man. I know right from wrong and do not need to be told how to my life by a bunch of gullible, self absorbed, deluded, self righteous loud mouth dead from the neck up individuals who use their version of their god as a weapon against people.

Keep your hateful god to yourself. I do not need it. I do not want it.

So let me get this straight. On the one hand, you reject and disdain all belief in God, but on the other hand, you're eager to tell us how belief in Him should be practiced.

Does it occur to you at all that your hostility toward Christianity MAY not make you the best source on defining it?

I do not "Hate God."

I do not believe in, accept, or support the belief in a Monotheistic Male god-head magic sky man.

Nor do I want, need, desire, request and/or require to hear about such a non-existent Monotheistic Male god head magic sky man. I know right from wrong and do not need to be told how to my life by a bunch of gullible, self absorbed, deluded, self righteous loud mouth dead from the neck up individuals who use their version of their god as a weapon against people.

But we have every right to talk about our theism in public as you do against it. You have no constitutional right to not hear it or to not be offended by it.

I did not say that, YOU did.

YOU have YOUR Right to talk about your non-existent male god head sky man all you want.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR RELIGION AS A WEAPON AGAINST ANY PERSON, AN WHERE, AT ANY TIME.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT, BASED UPON YOUR BELIEF IN A NON-EXISTENT MALE GOD HEAD SKY MAN TO DECIDE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR FAITH OR THE LACK THERE UNTO PERTAINING . YOUR FAITH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT IS AND/OR IS NOT IMMORAL BASED UPON YOUR FAITH. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDED WHO CAN AND CANNOT MARRY BASED UPON YOUR BELIEF IN A NON-EXISTENT MALE GOD HEAD SKY MAN.

As the mother of a 1st-grader, I can tell you that screaming and stamping your feet makes people listen and care LESS, not more.

Not my fault your naive

I want any female to determine what's right for her & will not nor should be allowed to enslave her.

"I want to totally redefine the debate so that I can ignore inconvenient realities!"

Here's an inconvenient fact you're going to ignore:

GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty

The GOP can find no evidence of wrong doing by Planned Parenthood. Which is what we've been saying since Day 1 of this invented scandal.

How much money are Republicans going to waste on these manufactured scandals? You can't get people on board with your anti-women, anti-family, agenda of hate towards the poor so you make shit up and then spend taxpayers' money trying to prove your lies.

This will be the next Benghazi. Something that will be endlessly investigated to further the anti-abortion agenda at great expense to taxpayers, with nothing to show for it.

Of course the object of these investigations isn't to find anything. They're a massive public relations campaign to discredit those being investigated, and taxpayers pay for it.

Well, you don't want to help the mothers out once the babies out of the womb...So it takes two.
What a fucking lie. What help do you progressives do? Enslavement and disillusionment? What good has your ideology done for the poor? it has been 50 years since the great society and poverty hasn't gotten better but those rich democrats stayed rich didn't they?

You idiots believe the poor would be better off with no social support whatsoever. Have you ever seen the slums of Brazil or India, or an of these other third world countries. That is what you want. Unbelievable.

I just cannot estimate the value of being told what I believe . . . probably because it's utterly worthless.

Not my fault your naive

Here's an inconvenient fact you're going to ignore:

GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty

The GOP can find no evidence of wrong doing by Planned Parenthood. Which is what we've been saying since Day 1 of this invented scandal.

How much money are Republicans going to waste on these manufactured scandals? You can't get people on board with your anti-women, anti-family, agenda of hate towards the poor so you make shit up and then spend taxpayers' money trying to prove your lies.

This will be the next Benghazi. Something that will be endlessly investigated to further the anti-abortion agenda at great expense to taxpayers, with nothing to show for it.

Of course the object of these investigations isn't to find anything. They're a massive public relations campaign to discredit those being investigated, and taxpayers pay for it.

HuffPost? Clearly, someone needs to work with you on the concept of "fact". :lmao:

I do not "Hate God."

But we have every right to talk about our theism in public as you do against it. You have no constitutional right to not hear it or to not be offended by it.

I did not say that, YOU did.

YOU have YOUR Right to talk about your non-existent male god head sky man all you want.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR RELIGION AS A WEAPON AGAINST ANY PERSON, AN WHERE, AT ANY TIME.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT, BASED UPON YOUR BELIEF IN A NON-EXISTENT MALE GOD HEAD SKY MAN TO DECIDE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR FAITH OR THE LACK THERE UNTO PERTAINING . YOUR FAITH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT IS AND/OR IS NOT IMMORAL BASED UPON YOUR FAITH. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDED WHO CAN AND CANNOT MARRY BASED UPON YOUR BELIEF IN A NON-EXISTENT MALE GOD HEAD SKY MAN.

As the mother of a 1st-grader, I can tell you that screaming and stamping your feet makes people listen and care LESS, not more.
Believers in God have every right to use their values in making political decisions, which, yes, does involve the bravoactuals of the world, who have every right to use their secular values in making public policy.

The actual decision of constitutional issues devolves on SCOTUS, which makes such decisions.

Religionists, bravoactual, will always be talking and voting.

I respect an atheist's right to think and vote as s/he will, but will join with the great majority to crush anti-Godists if they rise up against our religious rights.

Forum List

Back