Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

No all women want the right to decide when to increase their families. The right to medical privacy. It's not hard to fathom the idea that women should have the right to make their own decisions.

Oh, so now you're speaking for all women, are you? I don't recall having elected you as my spokescritter. I don't even recall receiving a ballot.

You don't speak for us. I have no problems with your decision to not ever have an abortion. That's just dandy.

Now you don't get to decide beyond yourself.

It's really that's simple.

Dumbtwat, what's REALLY simple is that I have never claimed to speak for anyone but myself. Note my repeated use of the word "I". But thanks for proving that even something that easy is beyond your intellectual scope.

I eagerly await the day that leftists mature beyond the "I'm rubber and you're glue" stage of debate.

That the issue. If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. Forcing a woman to have a child she doesn't want, for whatever reason, is more immoral than letting her proceed. It's invading her privacy, and stripping her of her free will and her freedom of religion.

Right wingers are big on religious rights but refuse to acknowledge that abortion rights are tied to freedom of religion.

Blah blah fuckity blah talking point blah.

If you ever have an original thought, let me know. If I want to hear irrelevant parroting of the party line, I can go look that shit up for myself.

Instead of letting greedy a-hole Pubs steal your vote with abortion bs wedge issue idiocy they do nothing about since it's law for over 40 years...stop your idiocy and stop voting for the greedy a-hole party, Pub dupe.
Start offering up some decent Liberals instead of crooks and wackos.

Sad thing is, I'm pretty sure this is their first-string squad. Leastways, I've never encountered anyone brighter with better arguments on the left.
You two believe a gigantic pile of Pubcrappe, of course. Crooks and whackos like WHO? Examples? BULLSHYTTE, hater dupes.

Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen.
Name one example and I'll prove it to be phoney, for dupes only. You got nothing.

Good!

I do not understand what all the hubbub is about. The abortion happened, the women decided to terminate it, it is already dead. Would they be happier if the hospital just put it in the incinerator? It is not planned parenthood that is having abortions. It is pregnant women. And they use the unwanted material for science. They act like planned parenthood is impregnating women and forcing them to have abortions so they could make money off of the material.

I don't care if women get abortions. if they do not like abortions don't get them. Lol trying to control things that are out of your control is crazy. Just make a law saying no Christians are allowed to have abortions. Problem solved.

I am speechless. I have seen many posts from people who are utterly ignorant of a topic and proud of that ignorance - but in no way hindered from gasbagging about it, nonetheless - but you absolutely stand out from the crowd for both sheer imbecility and utterly erroneous self-satisfaction therein. If I thought for a second that you possessed an ounce of shame, I would suggest that you never, ever, EVER comment in public on anything more significant than the weather for the rest of your existence, because God knows, you are stunningly unqualified to do so.

But if you had a sense of shame, you wouldn't be such a mindwiped fuckstain in the first place, so . . .

Huh? You care about babies that were aborted? How many times have you helped babies that were not aborted? Don't give me your self righteous indignation of how aweful I am, when you don't do a damn thing to help anybody but yourself.

It is law, women can have abortions! Gays can get married to. So what? Your life hasn't changed. It does not affect you whatsoever. Get over yourself.

And what did I say that was untrue? go vote for trump or that other idiot huckabee. The quality and critical thinking skills of all politicians left and right, is atrocious. I would rather not have any president if this is all they offer.

Sweet cheeks, you can just take your little "let's make it personal" attack and stuff it where the sun don't shine.

In a more general sense, the three largest pregnancy resource groups - Heartbeat International, CareNet, and the National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) - operate more than 2300 affiliates in the United States. They have residential facilities for women and children, offer prenatal care, parenting classes, material assistance, and post-abortion counseling.

Likewise, the Catholic Church spends so much money on and operates so many various charities that they are the largest private source of charitable donations in the country, and the number one source of aid to which government welfare offices send clients. And they're not even remotely the only church in this country operating charitable ministries such as soup kitchens, food banks, schools for underprivileged children, drug rehab facilities, adoption services (you should know about that; you pusbag leftists keep trying to shut them down because you don't like their policies on gays. Way to make born children a priority.)

And unlike leftists, who show their "compassion" and "dedication to the cause" by mandating money out of other people's pockets, conservatives do everything by putting their OWN money where their mouths are, and fund it 100% through voluntary donations. Not only do these services not receive one dime of government funding, they often have to operate through vicious opposition from pro-abortion forces.

So the people who REALLY need to answer the question of "how much do you care about born children" are the ones who try to limit the services available for them if they don't toe the leftist ideological line. Clearly, those children don't matter much to leftists as much as their agenda does.
And what about the 5k women who used to DIE a year when abortions were illegal? Now at least we have free, actually better than free, birth control. No thanks to you chumps.

When I want to hear about figments of your diseased imagination, I'll charge you $500 an hour for therapy. Until then, not interested.
STUPID talking points and irrelevant insults. Typical ignorant dupe. Obsessive about stamping out an old decision, and tolerance for unfortunate women, mainly MARRIED ones, dupe. Thank gosh for free BC, no thanks to GOP harpies..

That the issue. If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. Forcing a woman to have a child she doesn't want, for whatever reason, is more immoral than letting her proceed. It's invading her privacy, and stripping her of her free will and her freedom of religion.

Right wingers are big on religious rights but refuse to acknowledge that abortion rights are tied to freedom of religion.

Blah blah fuckity blah talking point blah.

If you ever have an original thought, let me know. If I want to hear irrelevant parroting of the party line, I can go look that shit up for myself.

When you can't attack the argument, you attack the poster. The standard response when you've got nothing.

You talk about all the charity work done by churches and donations by Republicans. How insulting. Few people, even those in need, want to accept "charity". It demeans them.

First off, most poor families have two working parents. In the richest country on earth, two people working full time, should be able to provide a decent living for themselves and their families, but after 35 years of Reaganomics, even those who work full time have been sucked dry.

The Republican solution is always to increase earned income credits - what you like to call "free stuff", paid for by the taxpayers, instead of wages paid by their employers.

Instead of the family and maternity leaves available in every other First World country, we hear "Don't have sex if you can't afford to have a baby". Oh yeah, and expect charity to look after you.

Disgusting.

Of course he will veto it..... all progressives want dead babies it is what evil fucks do

No all women want the right to decide when to increase their families. The right to medical privacy. It's not hard to fathom the idea that women should have the right to make their own decisions.

Oh, so now you're speaking for all women, are you? I don't recall having elected you as my spokescritter. I don't even recall receiving a ballot.

You don't speak for us. I have no problems with your decision to not ever have an abortion. That's just dandy.

Dumbtwat, what's REALLY simple is that I have never claimed to speak for anyone but myself. Note my repeated use of the word "I". But thanks for proving that even something that easy is beyond your intellectual scope.

I eagerly await the day that leftists mature beyond the "I'm rubber and you're glue" stage of debate.

Is that why you resort first thing to insults because of your vast debating skills?

Is that why you resort first thing to insults because of your vast debating skills?
How can you insult anyone who supports killing babies? Pond scum is a higher life form

deffe3f03723e7b9e3d8749ffe9f1b7c.jpg

How can you insult anyone who supports killing babies? Pond scum is a higher life form

:fu:

Instead of letting greedy a-hole Pubs steal your vote with abortion bs wedge issue idiocy they do nothing about since it's law for over 40 years...stop your idiocy and stop voting for the greedy a-hole party, Pub dupe.

Sad thing is, I'm pretty sure this is their first-string squad. Leastways, I've never encountered anyone brighter with better arguments on the left.
You two believe a gigantic pile of Pubcrappe, of course. Crooks and whackos like WHO? Examples? BULLSHYTTE, hater dupes.

Name one example and I'll prove it to be phoney, for dupes only. You got nothing.

Ironic post is ironic.

Ironic post is ironic.
Nothing

So you're saying, If you think murder is wrong don't commit murder don't force someone else to your way of thinking if they want to commit murder.

No one is committing murder. That just hyperbole to convince others that you have the right to tell women what they can do with their own bodies, and to try to force your religious beliefs on others.

No one is committing murder. That just hyperbole to convince others that you have the right to tell women what they can do with their own bodies, and to try to force your religious beliefs on others.
no it's predicated on the belief that there is a living being inside that woman. Killing it then would be equivalent to murder.

no it's predicated on the belief that there is a living being inside that woman. Killing it then would be equivalent to murder.

"The belief that there is a living being" is a flimsy excuse for sticking you nose into someone else's business. You're telling this woman than your beliefs trump her rights. That is, she has no freedom to follow her own beliefs in this matter, she must follow yours, whether she shares them or not.

Tell me again why others must follow your religion and beliefs. Tell me why I must surrender my God given free will to your misguided beliefs.

"The belief that there is a living being" is a flimsy excuse for sticking you nose into someone else's business. You're telling this woman than your beliefs trump her rights. That is, she has no freedom to follow her own beliefs in this matter, she must follow yours, whether she shares them or not.

Tell me again why others must follow your religion and beliefs. Tell me why I must surrender my God given free will to your misguided beliefs.
First im agnostic
Second its a human life. It aint no dog and killing humans at any age is wrong whether you are religious or nit. Saying its a womans body is refusing to take responsibility for the baby life in her body. Saying its her choice ignores the death such a choice causes.

Forum List

Back