obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

obama is upholding muslim sensitivities way above American values and laws. I would personally love it if obama took off his mask and condemned Christians, even if it was only Coptic Christians, but it won't happen.

Neither one of them should have condemned the film. The film was an expression of free speech.

Now Obama is apologizing again....as if that will create some understanding and leniency within the Muslim world and they will calm down and stop killing us.

Obama is a fucking idiot if he thinks anything he does or says has any effect whatsoever on the Muslim determination to kill us all.

No it was not. It was an expression of hate speech that incite violence and causes death. Bush experssed hate speech when he called countries "axis of evil" Not the intention of the farmers to express hate but to protect citizens from being harrassed by government when they speak out against Government. Diehard radical americans carry the Constitution way too far. It is not GOD's word. But the word of infallible men.
Then what is the goddamned Koran if not HATE SPEECH?

It calls for the killing of infidels. That's why we should all HATE the great Mohammed and his goddamned, hateful followers.

Fuck you and your sympathetic bullshit! It would suit me fine if every goddamned radical Muslim asshole alive today would be dead tomorrow!

Killing Saddam is not killing the "indefile"? Killing gays commanded by GOD in the Christian bible.

"'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. Lev 20;13.
I hate the great GOD Jehovah for calling for the death of gays and his followers.

Ananias and Sapphira executed for lying? Acts 5;4
GOD drowned everyone on earth except 7 people in a flood?
He plan to burn sinners forever?
Allowed the first born of all Eyget to die?
Killed David baby son because he sinned?
Commanded the Isrealites to go into Canaan and kill every man, women, child and animal?

Radical christians are not so different from radial Islam. I don't recall Allah and Muhammad doing anything remotely near this.

Last edited:
obama is upholding muslim sensitivities way above American values and laws. I would personally love it if obama took off his mask and condemned Christians, even if it was only Coptic Christians, but it won't happen.

There it goes again, calling hate speech "american values"
Muslims have sensitivites about their god and prophet that we should. Christians have lost all faith, respect, trust and love for their GOD and that make him worthless

No it was not. It was an expression of hate speech that incite violence and causes death. Bush experssed hate speech when he called countries "axis of evil" Not the intention of the farmers to express hate but to protect citizens from being harrassed by government when they speak out against Government. Diehard radical americans carry the Constitution way too far. It is not GOD's word. But the word of infallible men.

It calls for the killing of infidels. That's why we should all HATE the great Mohammed and his goddamned, hateful followers.

Fuck you and your sympathetic bullshit! It would suit me fine if every goddamned radical Muslim asshole alive today would be dead tomorrow!

Killing Saddam is not killing the "indefile"? Killing gays commanded by GOD in the Christian bible.

"'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. Lev 20;13.
I hate the great GOD Jehovah for calling for the death of gays and his followers.

Radical christians are not so different from radial Islam.
You're a bit more fucked up than I first thought.

Radical Christians do a lot of talking. Radical Muslims do a lot of killing. There is a difference between saying that you believe certain people should die and actually killing them.

Radical Christians will say that homosexuals should die but they're not going out in gangs killing them. Radical Muslims have carried out their threats of mass slayings many times...and continue to do so. Yet you want me to watch what I say so I don't piss them off or disrespect their "religion"?

Mr. Obama will tell the U.N. delegates the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic outposts in Libya and elsewhere were “an assault on the very ideals upon which the United Nations was founded.”
Obama to Tell UN Violence is Never Acceptable « VOA Breaking News

Poor Mitten.

You laud Obama for telling International diplomats he's against the murder of diplomats? Wow, next you'll give him an award for being able to tie his own shoes...

We are about Ravi.

Radical christians are not so different from radial Islam.
You're a bit more fucked up than I first thought.

Radical Christians do a lot of talking. Radical Muslims do a lot of killing. There is a difference between saying that you believe certain people should die and actually killing them.

Radical Christians will say that homosexuals should die but they're not going out in gangs killing them. Radical Muslims have carried out their threats of mass slayings many times...and continue to do so. Yet you want me to watch what I say so I don't piss them off or disrespect their "religion"?

Every Muslim is not going out beheading every Christian. Radical Christians has a lot of blood on their hand of innocent man, women, children and babies. Hate speech become you, You don't know your won GOD. Killing of millions of Iraqis and Afghanistan is not mass murder under the deguise of War. Casualities of war?
Me fucked up? Maybe it is because I am a product of America.

It's odd that those attacking Obama for his condemnation of the film didn't show any displeasure when Romney did exactly the same thing.

Romney is an idiot that is running for president, Obama is actually president, and should know better. I will be happy to jump all over Romney once he wins, until then he is not worth my time.

The extremist Christian nazi propagandist deserves to be condemned. Anyone who does not condemn a coward who hid and tried to get innocent people killed is a fellow traveler.

The extremist Muslims who killed the Ambassador also deserve to be condemned.

Anyone who does not condemn both is seriously confused, at best.

The president also directly addressed critics in the Muslim world who questioned the Obama administration for not forcing YouTube to take down the video or taking action against the filmmakers. He also argued that "the strongest weapon against hateful speech is not repression, it is more speech."

"I know that not all countries in this body share this understanding of the protection of free speech," Obama told world leaders. "Yet in 2012, at a time when anyone with a cell phone can spread offensive views around the world with the click of a button, the notion that we can control the flow of information is obsolete. "
Obama pays tribute to U.S. envoy at United Nations

So there you go. Obama stood up for free speech.

He also called on the Muslim world to condemn anti-Christian rhetoric.

See, when some jackoff scumbag religious extremist does something hateful, that does not mean EVERY person of that religion is a jackoff scumbag, too.

And for the mentally challenged, that works BOTH ways.

Nakoula is a jackoff scumbag religious extremist, but that does not mean all Christians are jackoff scumbag extremists. And for that point to be made very clear, people like the coward Nakoula must be condemned by sane Christians.

The people who killed the Ambassador are jackoff scumbag religious extremists, but this is where asshole bigots here say, "That means ALL Muslims are jackoff scumbags!"

Such people are too mentally handicapped to reach.

Actually, that was more like him saying that trying to stop free speech is a waste of time. Standing up for it would be the part where he said:

"True democracy demands that citizens cannot be thrown in jail because of what they believe, and that businesses can be opened without paying a bribe. It depends on the freedom of citizens to speak their minds and assemble without fear, and on the rule of law and due process that guarantees the rights of all people."

"I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so.
Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities.
We do so because given the power of faith in our lives, and the passion that religious differences can inflame, the strongest weapon against hateful speech is not repression; it is more speech -- the voices of tolerance that rally against bigotry and blasphemy, and lift up the values of understanding and mutual respect."

And obama need to condemn the Christians the ass wipe

he didn't condemn "christians"...he referred only to the scum who made the film

I suggest you take some reading lessons. LilOlLady is complaining because he didn't condemn Christians. She is absolute proof that bigotry is not confined to either side of the aisle, she embraces it no matter what political position it espouses.

Romney, echoing General David Petraeus, decried Jones’ plan as potentially endangering American lives:

'Burning the Quran is wrong on every level. It puts troops in danger, and it violates a founding principle of our republic.'
Romney Condemned Anti-Islam Provocation In 2010 | ThinkProgress

Ant-American A** w*** condemning American values of freedom of speech. Pissing on dead corpse of terrorist is experssion of freedom of speech also? What happen to "do into others as you would have them to unto you" from the Christain bible? Cutting heads off Americans freedom of speech?

lol... no agenda there. i suppose he's desperate b/c he handled the embassy attack so badly.

He has a time machine and went back to 2010 to compensate for the way he screwed up in 2012.

One of us is seriously delusional.

And obama need to condemn the Christians the ass wipe

he didn't condemn "christians"...he referred only to the scum who made the film

I suggest you take some reading lessons. LilOlLady is complaining because he didn't condemn Christians. She is absolute proof that bigotry is not confined to either side of the aisle, she embraces it no matter what political position it espouses.

obama didn't condemn Christians because of what one man, popularly described as a Coptic Christian SAID, which creates some moral equivalency between what was said and the actions the radicals took.

It's odd that those attacking Obama for his condemnation of the film didn't show any displeasure when Romney did exactly the same thing.

Romney is an idiot that is running for president, Obama is actually president, and should know better. I will be happy to jump all over Romney once he wins, until then he is not worth my time.

What about when you condemned the ground zero mosque,

despite the 1st amendment right to freedom of religion?

obama didn't exactly uphold the rights of Christians when he said the future MUST not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam.

Saying that Jesus is the Son of God slanders the prophet of islam.

President Obama: The Future Must Not Belong to Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam | MRCTV

Aside from islam's war on Christians, obama has how own little war on Christians going. obama is as much a Christian as some liberal who has the handle of Conservative.

Romney wasn't a sitting President and he didn't condemn the movie BEFORE he condemned the murderers. That is the issue, I mean duh...

You're an idiot.

What's being president have to do with it?

Do you suddenly have to pretend that something offensive to you is not offensive to you simply because you're President?

Was the President out of line to speak out against the shooter in Arizona - who shot Gabby Giffords and the others?

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

So did I get this right, we won't retreat, unless we aren't welcome?

Romney wasn't a sitting President and he didn't condemn the movie BEFORE he condemned the murderers. That is the issue, I mean duh...

You're an idiot.

What's being president have to do with it?

Do you suddenly have to pretend that something offensive to you is not offensive to you simply because you're President?

Was the President out of line to speak out against the shooter in Arizona - who shot Gabby Giffords and the others?

Beyond that, the claim that Obama "condemn[ed] the movie BEFORE... the murderers" is based on the idea that he wrote the embassy tweet.

So did the event in the OP actually happen, or was it another Breitbart brain fart?

{Understand that America will never retreat from the world. We will bring justice to those who harm our citizens and our friends. We will stand with our allies and are willing to partner with countries to deepen ties of trade and investment; science and technology; energy and development – efforts that can spark economic growth for all of our people, and stabilize democratic change. But such efforts depend upon a spirit of mutual interest and mutual respect. No government or company; no school or NGO will be confident working in a country where its people are endangered. For partnership to be effective, our citizens must be secure and our efforts must be welcomed.} - Fucktard Obama, to the U.N. General session.

So did I get this right, we won't retreat, unless we aren't welcome?

See the clause "for partnership to be effective" at the start of that second sentence? The latter part of the sentence is referring to that.

Forum List

Back